Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 9   Посвећено од стране: 51 users
24.10.2011 - 14:56
The save button doesn't work right; everytime you click the save button (even if you don't do anything) EVERY wall made that turn will double up in units and will break.

also, the pic uploader sucks. I tried uploading a pic, it didn't work, now it changed my pic back to my old default a day later ;_;
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
24.10.2011 - 15:04

The image uploader is fine see. maybe you didn't do it right.

Young G We Da Best
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
24.10.2011 - 15:07
The save button
The save button problem was already noticed some time ago. On these 2 topics:
http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=1579
http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=1706

But it's good that you've have brought it back to the attention. The 'save button bug' is very annoying, and it's unable to use because it's unreliable. I'll hope they will work on that soon.

Uploading picture
I think you mean your profile picture? What exactly is your problem with uploading a picture? Did you read the description?
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
24.10.2011 - 17:31
Написао Hugosch, 24.10.2011 at 15:07

The save button
The save button problem was already noticed some time ago. On these 2 topics:
http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=1579
http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=1706

But it's good that you've have brought it back to the attention. The 'save button bug' is very annoying, and it's unable to use because it's unreliable. I'll hope they will work on that soon.

Uploading picture
I think you mean your profile picture? What exactly is your problem with uploading a picture? Did you read the description?

yeah, I meant profile picture. also just posted this because sific told me to make a report and send it to Amok, but I just posted it here
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.10.2011 - 01:29
 Ivan (Админ)
Написао VAGlNEER 2.0, 24.10.2011 at 17:31

yeah, I meant profile picture. also just posted this because sific told me to make a report and send it to Amok, but I just posted it here

Profile picture upload works just fine. At no point will the picture ever revert to the old version, that's just impossible. However, you profile picture always has the same filename, which causes some browsers to ignore the fact that it's been updated. Use Ctrl+F5 to refresh browser cache (in IE).

Btw, just so you know who to contact in which case: Amok for any in-game bugs. Me for any website bugs/problems.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.10.2011 - 18:59
Написао Ivan, 25.10.2011 at 01:29

Profile picture upload works just fine. At no point will the picture ever revert to the old version, that's just impossible. However, you profile picture always has the same filename, which causes some browsers to ignore the fact that it's been updated. Use Ctrl+F5 to refresh browser cache (in IE).

Btw, just so you know who to contact in which case: Amok for any in-game bugs. Me for any website bugs/problems.

I deleted the pic (my old profile picture), which worked just fine. Then, I uploaded my new one, and when I checked my profile, the old picture (the one I deleted) was there. It took 1.5 days for the actual picture I wanted to become my profile picture...

edit: might be browser cache, i'll check it out in a sec
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.10.2011 - 22:16
Написао VAGlNEER 2.0, 25.10.2011 at 18:59

Написао Ivan, 25.10.2011 at 01:29

I deleted the pic (my old profile picture), which worked just fine. Then, I uploaded my new one, and when I checked my profile, the old picture (the one I deleted) was there. It took 1.5 days for the actual picture I wanted to become my profile picture...

edit: might be browser cache, i'll check it out in a sec

didn't you switch computers? It's possible the old pic was still cached on your other computer.
----
Написао Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Написао tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.02.2012 - 13:24
Save bug still persists...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.02.2012 - 15:14
Написао Caulerpa, 15.02.2012 at 13:24

Save bug still persists...

Amok just fixed it. Reload client and should work.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине