Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 3   Посвећено од стране: 32 users
22.08.2013 - 08:09
This one was slightly funny.

So, started a new game.
Went to select some units, clicked the "Move units" button.

Then the screen jumped far to the right and all I can see is this screen. Note that you can see a tiny bit of the map on the left.

Can't click anywhere on this screen, but I can move back to map by clicking mini map, using keyboard or dragging from that little visible part of map.

I then repeat by clicking on the Unit portrait instead of the "Move units" button. This does the same thing but my inf are selected. They want to move to left, 9 oclock , but only at full move range. Can't move due to ocean near Finland.

I then build some destroyers and try again. They can move as there is ocean. Movement is stuck between 9 and 7 oclock and at full. As you can see they move on land. I even move them again down into Europe and some more into Sweden, they can't take cities however.
Refreshing doesn't fix but closing browser and restarting does.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.08.2013 - 08:25
This is perhaps a silverlight or silverlight cache problem. Started another game and had same result, but using another browser/comp is fine.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.08.2013 - 15:11
I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. Had to exit & restart the application. This was using the stand alone program.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине