Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 218   Посвећено од стране: 237 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране , 25.12.2012 - 06:22
Next round Deadline is:18/05/2013.Play your match ASAP!

Next Round Fixtures
Losers Stage

Konachan/Skenderbeu Vs DrTroll/Luis

Good luck and have fun!
05.02.2013 - 11:59
Написао Milkyy, 05.02.2013 at 11:13

Написао Guest, 04.02.2013 at 12:46

Написао Hugosch, 04.02.2013 at 11:50

Ok. LDK, is it ok if we play saturday or sunday?

I can see all of you trying hard to schedule your match so I guess I will give you an exception, along with Acq's and Hdrakon's teams, but it has to be done by this Saturday or Sunday mate.

You're so nice and kind LDK. I am flattered by your understanding of fairness.

Got to agree with my partner, you sure know how to run a tourney in your favor
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.02.2013 - 15:21
LFC4Life
Профил је обрисан
Написао Milkyy, 05.02.2013 at 11:13

You're so nice and kind LDK. I am flattered by your understanding of fairness.

Ignoring Dbacks' post above, Bertank would you like to actually schedule a proper time to play our match instead of scheduling one and then not turning up. Mondays and Tuesdays are my worst days, any other day in the evening (GMT) is good for me.

Thanks.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.02.2013 - 13:34
OMG IS THIS TOURNMENT GOING TO BE FINISHED, COME ON!! PLAY!!
----

[center][img][/img]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.02.2013 - 00:23
LFC4Life
Профил је обрисан
Написао Covid19, 10.02.2013 at 13:34

OMG IS THIS TOURNMENT GOING TO BE FINISHED, COME ON!! PLAY!!

Well said, I'm trying to nag everyone "LDK style" so they can play but either one of the members can't because of wrong time zone, or their other partner is busy with real life stuff. I don't get it? You shouldn't join a 2v2 in the first place if you know you have something happening in real life around the same time. If it's unexpected then it's okay I guess ;s.

I'm eliminating Hdrakon & Mbuto's team to the losers' round as Mbuto hasn't come online yet and the "requested" week was of no use to hdrakon. I've also seen more activity from Acq + Vlastran and so they will be getting the win for now. However there is an exception, if you guys can play your game (the acq/vlas + hd/mbuto game) by this Wednesday then I can still change the challonge but for now Hdrakons' team have been eliminated to the losers round.

Hugosch/Tesla + Top/Barg have a even worse situation on their hands so I'm more willing to let them play for another week. Also, I don't want the AW public to miss such an extraordinary match like this. Our match, LDK/Vdog + Bert/Dbacks, is quite the weird one. Me and Bertank are online but whenever Dbacks arrives, vdogs goes offline and vice versa. The match is there... we just need to arrange a proper time.

Hopefully these matches can be completed by this week.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.02.2013 - 05:34
Thanks LDK. Despite the slowness this tournament is going much faster than the other 2v2s
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.02.2013 - 13:05
LFC4Life
Профил је обрисан
Brand has told me to D.Q. his team from the tournament as he can't find time to come on AW and play his match. Saf + Avatar, you have now gone through to the next stage.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.02.2013 - 13:28
LFC4Life
Профил је обрисан
Написао Abraham, 11.02.2013 at 13:12

Написао Abraham, 05.02.2013 at 09:58

Mbuto wont be active for a while so i would like to know if i can replace my team mate with someone until he be available again to take part in the tourney ?

i waited for resoponse and to be honset i didnt saw vlastren and acquiesce being online at the same time for 2v2 at the last week and i was waiting for someone to reply to my post so there is no reason to give my team a lose
therefore i want to play against acquiesce team with my replacement player - Chess

Hdrakon, I can't change your partner and allow you to play acq + Vlastran because :

• It would be unfair on other players with their inactive partner
  • Mbuto knew very well (probably) that the tournament coincided with his work. Yet he signed up to this anyway, agreeing to the terms of playing his tournament match. If he doesn't turn up it's not my fault.

However, I can change your partner and allow you to play against Saf + Avatar.

Thanks!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.02.2013 - 13:46
 VRIL
Sounds like a fair solution to me.

chess replaces mbuto and hdrakons team can play on in the lower bracket. I guess that is okay
and even when you win the tournament it was just the very first match you played with another team partner then.

So if you confirm this mbuto is out of the tournament.
Additionally he will not be allowed to take part in the next tournament because of his inactivity/ lack of effort.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.02.2013 - 14:21
If mbuto returns, hdrakon's team should have match with acqui and vlastren. If he doenst show up, hdrakon and chess lose first match but still get to play in tourney. Seems perfectly fair to me.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.02.2013 - 14:59
LFC4Life
Профил је обрисан
Написао Abraham, 11.02.2013 at 13:38

if you want interesting final change your mind and replace Mbuto with Chess for the benefit of active tourney

I will replace Mbuto with chess but you won't be able to play Acq + Vlas. You will play Saf + Avatar. You asked on the thread, which on my part was my fault for not seeing it, but you could of talked to me through the game or sent me a pm during the week but you didn't which shows lack of effort.

Changed your partner to Chess.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.02.2013 - 15:05
LFC4Life
Профил је обрисан
Написао tophat, 11.02.2013 at 14:21

If mbuto returns, hdrakon's team should have match with acqui and vlastren. If he doenst show up, hdrakon and chess lose first match but still get to play in tourney. Seems perfectly fair to me.

I'm sorry but I've tried my best to help them play their match. It's not my fault they can't play it and to be honest I shouldn't be playing their games for them, they should be more organised and show more dedication towards their matches. I've given them the requested week yet they didn't play it. Like I said in the above post, my bad I didn't see his post yet he could of forwarded pms or contacted me through the game since we're both online around the same time. I'm sorry but I'm going to stick by my decision which is to give hdrakon a loss and make him play in the losers stage yet allow him to play with Chess for the rest of the tournament. Maybe this will be a lesson to him and the rest of you too.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.02.2013 - 15:06
LFC4Life
Профил је обрисан
Написао Abraham, 11.02.2013 at 15:04

i doubt if you are being honset here, take a look when i post it and you obviousle lying because you saw my post because you quoted him. and how the hell i am supposed to pr you if we both ignored each other?

PM me. I'm also pretty sure you have me ignored, I only have you on my enemy list.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.02.2013 - 15:10
 Acquiesce (Модератор)
Lol hdrakon. Your partner hasnt signed on for 2 weeks. There's no excuse for that and don't try to relate it to our first round against Roncho and Vrome, there is no connection between the two. What's the point of even having partners if you can just swap them when it becomes convenient to do so?
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.02.2013 - 15:13
 Acquiesce (Модератор)
To answer your question, Eagles did when he needed help with the tourney. LDK has been very fair and levelheaded so please, stop playing victim. There's no bias against you, your partner just decided to quit AW at a bad time...
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.02.2013 - 01:08
In my opinion, reserves shouldn't have a chance when someone is being eliminated in a further phase than 1st round, it's just not fair ... kind of. Because we never know, how would they had done if they had played from the beginning. Reserves should only be used in the 1st round, when one of the teams cannot play, and not be used further, therefore giving the win to the team that is supposed to play against the opposing inactive team.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.02.2013 - 11:11
LFC4Life
Профил је обрисан
Написао Eagles8539, 11.02.2013 at 16:57

Okay, since Hdrakons team is out of the tournament, the other team will play the next reserve which is Fruit/ Aritosseur.

Don't be so silly child. One can not just simply allow a reserve to play/replace a team after the first stages of the tournament. It's silly. I will negotiate further with Hdrakon, the generous man I am, and we will forget this whole incident. Eagles, I don't care if you contacted Fruit/Aristo, they can't and will not play in this tournament unless a team from the first stage of the tournament has pulled out, then they should be replaced immediately. Eagles, please remove your post and we will forget the last few posts and move on. I will update further about where me and hdrakon have gone with negotiations and Hugo, you need to post your post back again.

Написао Brandreas, 12.02.2013 at 01:08

In my opinion, reserves shouldn't have a chance when someone is being eliminated in a further phase than 1st round, it's just not fair ... kind of. Because we never know, how would they had done if they had played from the beginning. Reserves should only be used in the 1st round, when one of the teams cannot play, and not be used further, therefore giving the win to the team that is supposed to play against the opposing inactive team.

Agreed. Brand, your post made my day. Eagles look at this post ^

Good day.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.02.2013 - 11:27
V-Goat
Профил је обрисан
Написао Abraham, 11.02.2013 at 15:11

Написао Acquiesce, 11.02.2013 at 15:13

Alright, after some negotiations by me I persuaded Acq to play Chess and Hdrakon. I then informed Hugosch about Acq's agreement and Hugosch then contacted Hdrakon that I allowed them to play in the tournament in the winners stage. Let's forget about what happened above and move on. This tournament will finish successfully!

Also Dbacks & Bertank, I'm getting frustrated because we can't play our match! Let's organise a time please!!!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.02.2013 - 13:09
Deadlines:

The following matches have to be played on next sunday (17 Februari:)

• hdrakon/Chess vs. Acquiesce/vlastern
  • v-dog115/LDK vs. BertanK/Dbacks
  • bargain/TopHats vs. Hugosch/tesla
  • Trollface/luis vs. Sandtime/Ouch

The following matches have to be played on (24 Februari:)

• Eagles/Usernames vs. winner of Trollface/luis vs. Sandtime/Ouch
  • avatar/Safari vs. loser of hdrakon/Chess vs. Acquiesce/vlastern
  • Kona/Skenderbeu vs. loser of v-dog115/LDK vs. BertanK/Dbacks
  • Lynsky/Caulerpa vs. loser of bargain/TopHats vs. Hugosch/tesla

Matches HAVE to be played before this date! If your match is impossible before this date, then PM me or LDK in time, and tell us why you can't schedule and if its possible on a later date. If we haven't heard from your team, and you didn't play your match, your team is disqualified from the tournament!

Any questions? Post them here, or PM me or LDK.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.02.2013 - 13:50
 luis
Troll and me won vs ouch/epic lag time
----
"A MAN WITHOUT HISTORY IS A MAN WITHOUT SOUL!!!''
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.02.2013 - 15:53
V-Goat
Профил је обрисан
Написао luis, 13.02.2013 at 13:50

Troll and me won vs ouch/epic lag time

ss isn't necessary seeing as I saw the match, I guess. Thanks for playing your match asap, updated the challonge.

Keep it going!

Your next opponents are Eagles and Usernames. Good luck!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.02.2013 - 23:20
Uhm, you're still letting the reserves play, even though the very 1st round is gone through ... ?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.02.2013 - 00:27
Sexii Spart
Профил је обрисан
Написао Brandreas, 13.02.2013 at 23:20

Uhm, you're still letting the reserves play, even though the very 1st round is gone through ... ?

1st round in the losers stage is alright (me and hugo decided it was okay).

Both pairs (Mathdino/Primal&Ezzatam/Utah) weren't giving enough effort or were inactive so the game wasn't played. It needed to be played so eagles and username had a game to play in the second losers round. If you're referring to me allowing Chess to play, I let you play with Tuncbey, I let Acq's team have a rematch with vrome&Roncho. Albeit it isn't the first round, everyone deserves a chance and I wanted hdrakon to still play in the tournament so I gave him that chance. Note: I won't be so lenient in the closing stages of the tournament.

Thank, good day.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.02.2013 - 08:42
No, that Math+Primal vs Ezza+Utah match was the one which i was thinking about. Okey, thanks for clearing that up
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.02.2013 - 12:43
I'm sorry i left the tournament
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.02.2013 - 12:52
I will acquire cow as my partner, he'll most likely say yes. However, if the reserves get priority over me, it's fine.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.02.2013 - 15:29
Dark Knight
Профил је обрисан
Написао tophat, 16.02.2013 at 12:52

I will acquire cow as my partner, he'll most likely say yes. However, if the reserves get priority over me, it's fine.

I will get back to you with a PM soon. Please bare with me for a moment while I discuss with my co hosts. I want you to play Tops but I also want to come up with a solution that will be fair to everyone in the tournament.

Hold on and I will PM you asap. Thanks!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.02.2013 - 15:35
Написао Guest, 16.02.2013 at 15:29

Написао tophat, 16.02.2013 at 12:52

I will get back to you with a PM soon. Please bare with me for a moment while I discuss with my co hosts. I want you to play Tops but I also want to come up with a solution that will be fair to everyone in the tournament.

Hold on and I will PM you asap. Thanks!

Understandable. And thank you!
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.02.2013 - 16:58
 Acquiesce (Модератор)
I'm away from home until Monday so I can play my round then.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.02.2013 - 20:18
Give us the winning, and let tophats/cow play in lower bracket xaxax
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.02.2013 - 10:37
Dark Knight
Профил је обрисан
Написао tophat, 16.02.2013 at 15:35

Understandable. And thank you!

After some thinking time and some discussing with my fellow colleagues, I have come up with a plan. Tophats will have his partner changed to Cow. However, there is a condition. If there is still no match being played after that then Tophats and Cow will be eliminated to the losers bracket because I gave them a chance and they didn't take it.

To sum up:

• Barga has said he can't play and unfortunately that will come back to haunt him in future official tournaments (he may not be able to play). Because he said he can't play, he can't.
  • Cow will be Tophats' new partner and as a result the deadline, once again, has been extended to a further week. As a consequence, if Tophats&Cow can not play their match by the deadline they will be eliminated from the winners stage to the losers bracket because I have given them a chance and they didn't take it and of course Hugosch&Tesla will go through.

Before any questions, I will state my reasoning towards the "extending deadline and elimination of Tops and Cow". I'm not being biased at all to Hugosch, I'm being fair. If I didn't allow Tophats to play, I would get complaints for letting Hdrakon play on. To avoid all this, I allowed Cow to play alongside Tophats but there needs to be a cut down on these allowances. As a result, I have given Tophats' team a condition where if they don't play their match, they will be the ones eliminated. I gave them the chance to play and if they don't take it, it's not my fault. Hugo&Tesla have been waiting a god dam long time to play this tourney match, it's only fair to them if they see a consequence given to Tops' team if they don't play by this week. It's been three weeks and I've been waiting too. I know, yet I hope, Tophats understands this (and he takes a look at all this from my point of view) and doesn't put forward any complaints and plays this game.

However, if Tophats, cow, Hugosch and Tesla have any complaints/queries, then please do contact me by PM (Don't post here please, can lead to unnecessary comments. A PM will do finely).

Challonge has been updated. Tophats&Cow Vs Hugo&Tesla new deadline is 24/02/2013

Thanks, Good day!

Edit: Please note, I won't be so lenient in the closing stages of the tournament. Thanks.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине