Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 14   Посвећено од стране: 214 users
30.12.2010 - 00:22
As said above the situation is where two allies attack the same city and have a remainder of their armies after the battle. I would like to know how the computer decides who controls the city. My thoughts are that it would be: random, superior force entering or superior force in the city after the battle. This brings up another question how does the computer decided to defend against in this scenario?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.12.2010 - 00:40
 Amok (Админ)
Написао specter, 30.12.2010 at 00:22

As said above the situation is where two allies attack the same city and have a remainder of their armies after the battle. I would like to know how the computer decides who controls the city. My thoughts are that it would be: random, superior force entering or superior force in the city after the battle. This brings up another question how does the computer decided to defend against in this scenario?

It's decided by the superior force in the city after the battle, but only the land units are taken into account. Not sure I understood the second the question. The computer doesn't decide who to defend against, but the allied players take attacks one by one.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.12.2010 - 13:56
I watching the battle screen i noticed that the nuetral force will only attack one of the two people leaving one army decimated and the other untouched.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.12.2010 - 14:10
 Amok (Админ)
Написао specter, 30.12.2010 at 13:56

I watching the battle screen i noticed that the nuetral force will only attack one of the two people leaving one army decimated and the other untouched.

Neutrals should never attack, only defend. Two players attacking one neutral army will take turns. That's the way it's supposed to be, at least.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.12.2010 - 16:00
Oh okay sounds good
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.05.2011 - 15:59
Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but I am curious as to what "superior force" entails exactly. I was just in a game where an ally attacked a city with ~20 tanks and ~10 bombers, and I with 74 militia, my general, and 5 transports. Once the city fell, my ally got it even though I had the far larger army in terms of number of units, as well as attack and defence since I was playing with Guerilla Warfare. Is superior force calculated by the cost of the army or some other parameter?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.05.2011 - 06:34
I think it's changed since
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.05.2011 - 22:52
Allies*
also,

explain
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.05.2011 - 11:17
Well, I don't know, but I guess it might calculate only the units that are capable of 'capture' the town, including only land troops?
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.05.2011 - 12:49
Yep, that's the idea Pinheiro. I've observed this too Aristo.

Now, what I would like to know is how two enemies attacking the same neutral city is resolved. I had one case where Berlin was attacked by 7 GC tanks + my general (so... 10 attack*7 = 70) and 7 tanks of his (TG, 7*9 = 63 atk). We both lost, and there were two infantry left in Berlin.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.05.2011 - 00:52
In your case IronNoil (whats with the noil?) its a three way battle. If you think about it a neutral party is going to try avoid fighting as much as posible. If there are two people attack him he will try to encourage them to fight each other and then be king of the hill after all the bodies have fallen.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.05.2011 - 09:18
Ironoil*
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2011 - 03:24

I have obviously more capturing units, Ivan or Amok any insight?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2011 - 06:34
 Amok (Админ)
Looks odd, let me check...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине