Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 8   Посвећено од стране: 107 users
27.01.2014 - 10:29
Hi Guys,

I am offering you to make some custom map backgrounds for you. But i will only make the background, I am not interested in making the borders, adding some cities or similar. So take that chance for the curently running map contest.

Here and example of a map I made in about 15 min: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33715731/afterwind/CDTest.jpg

If you ask me nicely i will some more effort and add sime nice effect to it as well

Your Safari
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.01.2014 - 10:38
First, how do you make that map? It has a lot of detail, did you draw it and thrn scan it into potoshop?

I am interested in a map, perhaps i could use it for vril's contest. (If you use a red color it would be perfect).

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.01.2014 - 10:48
Написао Tunder4, 27.01.2014 at 10:38

First, how do you make that map? It has a lot of detail, did you draw it and thrn scan it into potoshop?

I am interested in a map, perhaps i could use it for vril's contest. (If you use a red color it would be perfect).

I make them totally from scratch in photoshop. So you can tell me all your wishes you have and I can add that
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.01.2014 - 11:14
Написао Safari, 27.01.2014 at 10:48

I make them totally from scratch in photoshop. So you can tell me all your wishes you have and I can add that

The trees are so detailed... That i am jealous of your skills.
I will send you the details in pm, because i want the map to be TOP Secret :O
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.01.2014 - 11:22
Написао Tunder4, 27.01.2014 at 11:14

Написао Safari, 27.01.2014 at 10:48

well i used brushes for that trees and mountains (I can also add things like houses, cities,...)

The trees are so detailed... That i am jealous of your skills.
I will send you the details in pm, because i want the map to be TOP Secret :O
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.06.2014 - 00:11
I would love a custom background similar to the world map, but an alien world. I'm making a map based on an old game called Captain Blood and I'm working with the world map right now because I'm not good with backgrounds.
----
Planet Howdy Prison = 152/89.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.07.2014 - 19:14
Dammit i should have told safari for Isolation nvm i already have a background
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.09.2016 - 03:36
Написао Guest, 15.09.2016 at 01:50

Написао Safari, 27.01.2014 at 10:29

Hi Guys,

I am offering you to make some custom map backgrounds for you. But i will only make the background, I am not interested in making the borders, adding some cities or similar. So take that chance for the curently running map contest.

Here and example of a map I made in about 15 min: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33715731/afterwind/CDTest.jpg

If you ask me nicely i will some more effort and add sime nice effect to it as well

Your Safari

Map plox

lol. that thread is almost 3 years old.

closed
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине