Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 37   Посвећено од стране: 125 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране BASED Ironail, 02.05.2011 - 06:53
Cool I guess.
13.05.2011 - 16:38
Honestly, as an American, I have to say that my government is in shreds(much like the rest of the world's), most of my people are ignorant(very much like the rest of the world), and Those who aren't ignorant are struck down(much like people in this game).
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.05.2011 - 18:28
Написао Psychostick, 13.05.2011 at 16:38

Honestly, as an American, I have to say that my government is in shreds(much like the rest of the world's), most of my people are ignorant(very much like the rest of the world), and Those who aren't ignorant are struck down(much like people in this game).

Wise words spoken by a wise man.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.05.2011 - 07:23
This is the second time I had to stop the flame war over here, one more post that doesn't discuss the subject of this thread and it will be closed. If you guys have any private problem with someone you can use the Private Message.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.05.2011 - 07:59
Написао Pinheiro, 14.05.2011 at 07:23

This is the second time I had to stop the flame war over here, one more post that doesn't discuss the subject of this thread and it will be closed. If you guys have any private problem with someone you can use the Private Message.

Hurr Durr I'm a Mod and close topics in the Offtopic section, because there is nothing else to do on this board.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.05.2011 - 09:48
Написао Clovek30, 14.05.2011 at 07:59

Написао Pinheiro, 14.05.2011 at 07:23

Hurr Durr I'm a Mod and close topics in the Offtopic section, because there is nothing else to do on this board.

>He speaks the truth
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.05.2011 - 11:43
The main problem is not related with the discussion itself, but about the flame war that it was happening, you probably don't understand it because the posts were deleted.

When a thread about Osama turns into a "how old are you" I think it lost it's reason to exist.

- Great Minds Discuss Ideas; Average Minds Discuss Events; Small Minds Discuss People.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.05.2011 - 12:13
Написао Pinheiro, 14.05.2011 at 11:43

The main problem is not related with the discussion itself, but about the flame war that it was happening, you probably don't understand it because the posts were deleted.

When a thread about Osama turns into a "how old are you" I think it lost it's reason to exist.

- Great Minds Discuss Ideas; Average Minds Discuss Events; Small Minds Discuss People.

Well, I guess it should be locked, seeing as your not even talking on topic. *sizzle*
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине