Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 16   Посвећено од стране: 94 users
03.05.2011 - 09:48
Well im going to say i love being able to make games up and try them out. So im posting a few ideas to help inprove the Senerio Build Part.

1st i made a map and it requires 6 people to play the best. i Would like to make it so that if only 2 people play they can chose all the countrys up adn play it as if they were 6 players Kinda like i get russia then you pic france Ect. Under the curent system you can only assign number of players but if you dont have the players the senerio dosent play right

2 Under Edit, the ability to change starting income, player names and teams without haveing to delete and redue them.

3rd ability to take a small map say europe and increase it to say Eurasia. I would like this option because it alows me to tool small maps for ballance then turn on 2 of the maps to see how they will work on a biger playing field.

All in all i love the builder, its simple and quick. Just hard to go back and adjust ballance for some things like forgeting to add starting income.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.05.2011 - 10:55
Also, can you please show defense line builds in editor? it gets really annoying to have to check every d-line to make sure it's correct.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.05.2011 - 00:03
Put nukes in the unit spawning menu.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.05.2011 - 00:45
Can multiple people work on one senario?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.05.2011 - 03:20
 Ivan (Админ)
Написао specter, 05.05.2011 at 00:45

This is actually possible. Create a scenario, allow friend to clone it, make alterations, clone his altered version and so on.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.05.2011 - 10:39
Написао Ivan, 05.05.2011 at 03:20

Написао specter, 05.05.2011 at 00:45

This is actually possible. Create a scenario, allow friend to clone it, make alterations, clone his altered version and so on.

ya but then don't you run in that massive cluster of unused scenarios?
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.05.2011 - 14:11
 Ivan (Админ)
Написао Psychostick, 05.05.2011 at 10:39

ya but then don't you run in that massive cluster of unused scenarios?

You can delete your scenarios.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.05.2011 - 15:46
Well that does work, but then people you dont want in can pirate your ideas while your working on it.

I could be wrong but it also doesnt allow people to work on the senario simultaneously. I know this would probably be difficult, but it would be nice and would incorage better senarios, less duplicates, and a better comunity.

Another nice option would be to be able to have land outside the map preset. If you start off with an african preset its imposible to enable land outside of the preset. I think it should be set up so that when you select africa it simply means everything else is preset to disabled.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 05:44
I like that idea Specter it would also alow you to take a good small senerio and later in the future Expand upon it.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.07.2011 - 05:36
Can u move capital city, example that capital in Germany be munich instead of Berlin. Can I do that when i make scenario?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.07.2011 - 09:37
Написао LuciusII, 09.07.2011 at 05:36

Can u move capital city, example that capital in Germany be munich instead of Berlin. Can I do that when i make scenario?

Nope...although that would be perfect for some ideas I have, that and being able to remove/add citys (maybe moving the ones that are already on the map and just renaming them?)
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.07.2011 - 11:51
Yes that wolud be good, that u can on map move city and rename with that u won't change balnace but u can make city that are more familiar with your scenario!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.07.2011 - 19:22
 Acquiesce (Модератор)
I like the moving capital cities idea. Could make for some interesting scenarios...
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.12.2011 - 05:33
 Che
A thing that's bugged me since scenarios were implemented was the fact that when they were originally implemented there was no 100 Additional Cities option with the scenario creator.

The thing I would like to see is the ability to add the 100 Additional Cities after the scenario is created as technically no new land is being added in say a world game and no land is being taken away. Just as if specter's idea was implemented it would like be disabling/enabling nations. Until then every time I play my scenario places like Montenegro and the Northern Territories mock me.

Also,

I don't know if I'm just stupid or it is really impossible to do, but I would like to be able to select Singapore and gave it to a pre-set nation as I would a non-city state. At the moment it is impossible (for me at least) to select Singapore's country popup rather than its city popup to be able to fiddle with its information.
----
"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, is represented not as a war but as an act of self-defense against a homicidal maniac."~ George Orwell
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.01.2012 - 08:19
Написао Che, 31.12.2011 at 05:33

I don't know if I'm just stupid or it is really impossible to do, but I would like to be able to select Singapore and gave it to a pre-set nation as I would a non-city state. At the moment it is impossible (for me at least) to select Singapore's country popup rather than its city popup to be able to fiddle with its information.

To select Singapore, click it's city popup, then click where it says "Country: Singapore" Click Singapore.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.01.2012 - 10:13
As I know cap and dependent city cant be assigned to different players?!
I would also like to assign cities of player A's country to player B (or set neutral) in order to simulate occupation or to compensate that i cant split countries (e.g. A owns United Kingdom and B Ireland and Belfast should be assigned to B but still belongs to United Kingdom).
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине