I'm already there!
Maybe later
No PayPal / credit card
Can't afford it
It's not worth the money

Укупно гласова: 506
08.05.2011 - 03:57
 Ivan (Админ)
Since the game is free, Premium features is the only way for us to get revenue. Naturally, we want to know your thoughts on this.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 05:32
Most of us are already premium, thanks to you guys anyway
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 07:06
I think this makes the game unfair towards non-premium members who can't afford to spend their money on an online browser game. probably you should introduce possibility to become "Premium" by clicking at some advertisments (for example, 20 clicks at advertisments = "Premium" for 1 day).
----
PCCTS Knights Templar | Anti Muslim | Anti Jihad | Anti Cultural Marxist | Anti Nazi | Anti Racist | Pro Monocultural | Pro Mono-Capitalism | Pro European | Pro Conservative |ï"¿ Pro Nationalism | - This is not hate, this is LOVE for our
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 09:03
This.^
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 10:00
... except for we don't have ads.... not on this website anyway.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 10:04
 Ivan (Админ)
Написао KnightTemplar2083, 08.05.2011 at 07:06

I think this makes the game unfair towards non-premium members who can't afford to spend their money on an online browser game. probably you should introduce possibility to become "Premium" by clicking at some advertisments (for example, 20 clicks at advertisments = "Premium" for 1 day).

Being a Premium member doesn't give you any advantage in a game, except for, arguably, Anti-Aircraft (far from an essential unit anyway). So I don't see how it's 'unfair'. If the problem is the discounts for upgrades and medals - you can still get the same amount of SP, it will just take longer (think about spending more time as an alternative to paying).

Look, we did our best to balance things. We want the game to remain free and fair for everyone, but we also want to be rewarded for our efforts. And no, we don't want any ads on the site or in-game, and we certainly don't want to initiate an ad-clicking fraud.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 10:06
Написао Ivan, 08.05.2011 at 10:04

Написао KnightTemplar2083, 08.05.2011 at 07:06

you can still get the same amount of SP, it will just take longer (think about spending more time as an alternative to paying).

It already takes a long time with premium too :3
no biggy- premium is worth it for those who want it
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 10:41
Написао Ivan, 08.05.2011 at 10:04

Being a Premium member doesn't give you any advantage in a game, except for, arguably, Anti-Aircraft (far from an essential unit anyway). So I don't see how it's 'unfair'. If the problem is the discounts for upgrades and medals - you can still get the same amount of SP, it will just take longer (think about spending more time as an alternative to paying).

Look, we did our best to balance things. We want the game to remain free and fair for everyone, but we also want to be rewarded for our efforts. And no, we don't want any ads on the site or in-game, and we certainly don't want to initiate an ad-clicking fraud.

What about powerful strategies? Iron Fist, Great combinator?
Also, anyway I was talking not only about that, but about creating scenarios, 20-players games, etc.
I don't get it why you are against ads, you would earn the same amount of money. I do not imply that you should enable ads for everyone. Just provide a possibility for those, who don't want or can't pay, but want to be Premium members for some period of time. For example, if someone wants to become Premium for one day, he just clicks some "Go to ads-section"-link and clicks 20-30 times, then he is allowed to create 20-players games, scenarios, et cetera. I think this is pretty fair and you are still rewarded for your labour.

Why did you shorten my signature, btw?
----
PCCTS Knights Templar | Anti Muslim | Anti Jihad | Anti Cultural Marxist | Anti Nazi | Anti Racist | Pro Monocultural | Pro Mono-Capitalism | Pro European | Pro Conservative |ï"¿ Pro Nationalism | - This is not hate, this is LOVE for our
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 10:55
Написао KnightTemplar2083, 08.05.2011 at 10:41

Iron Fist is far away from being considered a powerfull strategy even by premium users. You are half right about Great Combinator, but still you can choose the most used ones. Those doesn't give you any real advantage in a game.

Being able to creating scenarios doesn't affect on balance either, so those stuff are only things you should pay if you want, and I really refuse to believe people who are able to play Afterwind enough time to complain about the unbalanced stuff are unable to afford a premium account. (this is not directed to you, but everyone complaining they can't afford it).
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 11:16
Написао Pinheiro, 08.05.2011 at 10:55

Iron Fist is far away from being considered a powerfull strategy even by premium users.

I don't think so. It makes infantry pretty OP, especially on little maps like Europe.

Being able to creating scenarios doesn't affect on balance either, so those stuff are only things you should pay if you want, and I really refuse to believe people who are able to play Afterwind enough time to complain about the unbalanced stuff are unable to afford a premium account. (this is not directed to you, but everyone complaining they can't afford it).

Well, yes, but the way I have suggested we would get way more good scenarios, because there would be way more editors. And ads-clicking should provide as good income to game creators, as paid Premium membership does, and it would provide equal possibilites for everyone. And, just to mention, I already have Premium features as you can notice.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 11:24

Iron Fist is far away from being considered a powerfull strategy even by premium users. You are half right about Great Combinator, but still you can choose the most used ones. Those doesn't give you any real advantage in a game.

All I use is great combinator, and it is superb.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 11:46
 Ivan (Админ)
Написао KnightTemplar2083, 08.05.2011 at 11:16

And ads-clicking should provide as good income to game creators, as paid Premium membership does, and it would provide equal possibilites for everyone.

Ads don't bring a whole lot of revenue, actually - unless the website is localized (ours is not) and has huge traffic (not quite there yet). And urging people to click on ads is considered fraud and is strictly forbidden by all advertising companies.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 12:21
Написао KnightTemplar2083, 08.05.2011 at 11:16
And ads-clicking should provide as good income to game creators, as paid Premium membership does, and it would provide equal possibilites for everyone. And, just to mention, I already have Premium features as you can notice.

I know you have, thats why I made and observation at the end of my last post. I agree with you about the editors, I just think Ivan and Amok have the right to earn some money from the game they worked on and premium stuff seems to be the best way to do this, just as in any other browser game based.

Yes, ads are a good option to make cash too, when the website get more players and not as an alternative way to get premium.

Написао Garde, 08.05.2011 at 11:24

You seems to play mostly only europe games (also to mention a lot of games played in your own european scenario) and there is where Great Combinator is good, but so is Perfect Defense (free and basic strategy). There is a simple reason for that. European games are pretty well based in stacking troops and small movement turns, I'm pretty sure you would suffer a lot in any map bigger then Europe+ with GC or IF for example.

But, that's not the propose of this thread. My point is that you can still be competitive in any match even not having a premium account, but if you want to creat scenarios or enjoy other strategies there is always an option of paying for it.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 12:46
Цитирај:
Написао Garde, 08.05.2011 at 11:24

You seems to play mostly only europe games (also to mention a lot of games played in your own european scenario) and there is where Great Combinator is good, but so is Perfect Defense (free and basic strategy). There is a simple reason for that. European games are pretty well based in stacking troops and small movement turns, I'm pretty sure you would suffer a lot in any map bigger then Europe+ with GC or IF for example.

But, that's not the propose of this thread. My point is that you can still be competitive in any match even not having a premium account, but if you want to creat scenarios or enjoy other strategies there is always an option of paying for it.

Before scenarios came out I used to play on other maps alot- and I still used great combinator. I use great combiantor for pretty much every map I go on- seeing as marines are no use to me anymore becuase they dont quite fit my tactics.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 13:06
Написао Ivan, 08.05.2011 at 11:46

Ads don't bring a whole lot of revenue, actually - unless the website is localized (ours is not) and has huge traffic (not quite there yet). And urging people to click on ads is considered fraud and is strictly forbidden by all advertising companies.

Well, ok. I still suggest you to at least make creating scenarios free, cause this would improve their quality and amount.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 13:13
Mmmm, I Really want to, But i dont have the money :S
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 13:15
I don't understand why you care, Rushka, since you have premium. I really can't see why it would be better to allow creating scenarios to non-paying members.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 13:15
Написао Venezuelan, 08.05.2011 at 13:13

You dont have 10 bucks?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 13:21
Написао BASED Ironail, 08.05.2011 at 13:15

I don't understand why you care, Rushka, since you have premium. I really can't see why it would be better to allow creating scenarios to non-paying members.

Just trying to give some ideas which would improve the game in the future, when there would be surely way more non-Premium members.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 14:08
Написао Garde, 08.05.2011 at 13:15

Написао Venezuelan, 08.05.2011 at 13:13

You dont have 10 bucks?

In paypal no.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 15:33
I can run any fight style anytime, but my fave is marines. I can also run GC, and Naval commander for maps like South America v. Africa...

It's not hard to be able to run any strategy at any time....
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.05.2011 - 15:56
Just keep like this...if you don't earn enough money insert some new type for earning money...I love this game and if I need I'll play to make it better although I'm premium user
----
I danas kad dodje do poslednjeg boja,
Neozaren starog oreola sjajem,
Ja cu dati zivot, otadzbino moja,
Znajuci sta dajem i zasto ga dajem!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.05.2011 - 05:08
Eh, I had an old account called DICKSMASHER, which was in the beta but I lost the account, cant be bothered paying for an account.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.05.2011 - 19:21
What about haveing point cards? ( like microsoft point cards ) I dont want to use credit cards or stuff like that.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.05.2011 - 20:12
Написао hadows, 15.05.2011 at 19:21

What about haveing point cards? ( like microsoft point cards ) I dont want to use credit cards or stuff like that.

They are very very far away from having money to make millions of those, maybe a thought for the future though- it was id like.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.05.2011 - 22:54
Well i bet if they get point cards it will be better cause most people ( at least everyone i know ) who play this are kids without credit cards and parents that dont like giveing away credit card info ( that would be my situation xD ) well anyways its a thought for the future.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.05.2011 - 21:25
I will this month i hope
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.05.2011 - 16:11
I do not have the requirements...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.06.2011 - 08:45
If I wasn't allready, I wouldn't even consider it, but as it is, I'll try and find a way to make a donation

Is donation by Phone feasible (considering you can buy Premium stuff thus)? I lack Debit/Credit cards.
----
peveyom heekaht setuh ei iqeht eineta kelah gohk seluxah gohk
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.06.2011 - 10:09
 Ivan (Админ)
Написао FailureFace, 05.06.2011 at 08:45

If I wasn't allready, I wouldn't even consider it, but as it is, I'll try and find a way to make a donation

Is donation by Phone feasible (considering you can buy Premium stuff thus)? I lack Debit/Credit cards.

Yes. If you want to donate, you can go to the Premium features page and purchase a subscription (or several) by phone/SMS.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине