Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 62   Посвећено од стране: 449 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Ivan, 08.05.2011 - 03:57
Since the game is free, Premium features is the only way for us to get revenue. Naturally, we want to know your thoughts on this.

Анкета

Would you consider going Premium?

I'm already there!
Maybe later
No PayPal / credit card
Can't afford it
It's not worth the money

Укупно гласова: 506
05.06.2011 - 10:31
The messages I've recieved only claim 'subscription' until the 12th (despite multiple payments).

Same goes for my 'profile' page.
----
peveyom heekaht setuh ei iqeht eineta kelah gohk seluxah gohk
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.06.2011 - 12:40
 Ivan (Админ)
Написао FailureFace, 05.06.2011 at 10:31

The messages I've recieved only claim 'subscription' until the 12th (despite multiple payments).

Same goes for my 'profile' page.

That's because you have Full package already.

Thanks, by the way!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.06.2011 - 13:08
Oh, good, not a bug to scare new user's into paying more then

Glad to have contributed
----
peveyom heekaht setuh ei iqeht eineta kelah gohk seluxah gohk
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.07.2011 - 11:27
 Rand
I love the game, but Premium seems a bit to costly.

My suggestion would be to lower the price, but understanding the need to make revenue I'd say it'd be best to lower the price AFTER the game has a vast enough player base that other companies or sites would want to buy advertisement. Where/how to advertise on the site, I have no idea.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.07.2011 - 08:54
They've stated already that they aren't big fans of on-site advertising
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.07.2011 - 11:11
As i mentioned. If you allow me to bu the upgrades at $5 a piece by SMS I would do so.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.07.2011 - 17:47
I think when they upgraded, I got it... I don't know why I have it, but I did join when this game was back in beta. A month after no access, there it was, and I didn't intentionally buy it.
----
"There was Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made."

-The Silmarillion
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.04.2012 - 07:00
Buyed full package premium on last of march totally worth it
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.04.2012 - 22:15
I lub me some premium, and also wish my Beta premium could be transported over to this profile.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.04.2012 - 22:22
Im already there.. and I dont see any edge twords having premium - edit, with the exception of cheaper upgrades mabey - ((AA arnt that great against sM, and everyone and their mother plays sM)).. I just enjoy +100 cities, and i like this game, so I support it..
----
Chaplain (Maj. Gen.) Francis L. Sampson, was an American Army officer who served as the 12th Chief of Chaplains of the United States Army.
His real life story of his rescuing a young soldier became the inspiration for the film "Saving Private Ryan�
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.04.2012 - 03:17
It would be awsome if u could pay with cell phone or other stuff... even in europe tho.. (i'm italian)
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.05.2012 - 06:24
I was unsure at first because the game seems to be slowly dying. Less and less activity recently. Anyway, I bought the full package yesterday, hoping it's going to be worth it.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.12.2012 - 18:45
I'm thinking about it.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.01.2013 - 01:28
No cos they'll just take it away COUGH
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.01.2013 - 23:50
Cos bad boy
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.01.2013 - 17:35
Funniest moment in aw when vag lost premium.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.01.2013 - 14:16
Too expensive(for me)
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.01.2013 - 09:15
Worth every dollar.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.01.2013 - 00:17
Also,too bad u made general premium only..
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.01.2013 - 04:30
Blackshark
Профил је обрисан
I am already there
Looks like many players are prem, I guess you guys are getting some nice cash, huh?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.06.2013 - 14:30
For This Game Its Worth It :3
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.07.2013 - 03:33
Its worth every penny.. but my european being makes me not able to do it...... and i wont be getting PayPal unless i go to america or whatever, il stick with my europeane maestro card.. maybe you can make it maestro compatible or i wont be able getting it
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.07.2013 - 17:33
 VRIL
Написао OKELEUK, 17.07.2013 at 03:33

Its worth every penny.. but my european being makes me not able to do it...... and i wont be getting PayPal unless i go to america or whatever, il stick with my europeane maestro card.. maybe you can make it maestro compatible or i wont be able getting it

Maestro card payment is supported in several countries along with other payment options. Check it out here: http://atwar-game.com/premium/paystation.php
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.07.2013 - 12:17
Yes, I would like to buy a premium package. In this week, maybe.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.05.2014 - 22:34
I think it's worth it because it takes a lot of playing to get SP, and to really have fun and get upgrades in a reasonable amount of time, the 10% SP discount on upgrades plus the ability to earn Gold (2500 SP) and Crimson (5000 SP) medals makes the game more fun. It still takes a lot of playing and experience to afford upgrades, which is a good thing.

It's also worth it because I'm supporting the site and helping to keep it "free" for everyone else.
----
Embrace the void
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.07.2014 - 11:39
Well many ppls cant afford full premium and many country dont even offer gud payment option so in my opinion thr shd b a option to send ppls PC from ur own account..

i also think game option pack was pretty helpful for the ppls who r from poor countries
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.07.2014 - 02:47
Also those accounts if this function were enabled, must be at a certain rank to prevent farming.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.07.2014 - 07:18

No discount no premium
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2014 - 14:46
Написао Ivan, 08.05.2011 at 10:04

Написао KnightTemplar2083, 08.05.2011 at 07:06

I think this makes the game unfair towards non-premium members who can't afford to spend their money on an online browser game. probably you should introduce possibility to become "Premium" by clicking at some advertisments (for example, 20 clicks at advertisments = "Premium" for 1 day).

Being a Premium member doesn't give you any advantage in a game, except for, arguably, Anti-Aircraft (far from an essential unit anyway). So I don't see how it's 'unfair'. If the problem is the discounts for upgrades and medals - you can still get the same amount of SP, it will just take longer (think about spending more time as an alternative to paying).

Look, we did our best to balance things. We want the game to remain free and fair for everyone, but we also want to be rewarded for our efforts. And no, we don't want any ads on the site or in-game, and we certainly don't want to initiate an ad-clicking fraud.

well in 2014 aw its not realy fair, prem>non prem all day long at least make general available to all :/
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине