Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 33   Посвећено од стране: 94 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Fidel_Castro, 12.04.2014 - 15:47
I mean I see a few very rarely every now and again but for the most part it seems like people only really want to do 50k games now. Never a good traditional 10k world game or a 5k game. Seriously, 50k games are just too easy.
13.04.2014 - 22:42
Написао Khal.eesi, 13.04.2014 at 22:30

Lol someone forgot to take his medication again xD cough cough gard

Nah, I'm just speaking as Zizou intends me to.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 23:05
Написао Guest, 13.04.2014 at 22:24

Написао Permamuted, 13.04.2014 at 22:14

yea that was just a whole lot of useless noise, much of which showed your age. i did lol at laocry, wafffel will love that.

but yes the whole 3v3s are the exact same games everytime is the argument that you and all the others like vag who suck at them put forth to provide reasoning as to why you dont play them(the real reason beig because you suck at them).

as for my punctuation, this is an internet forum for a game not english literature, so you'll have to forgive me if i dont add a fullstop at the end of this sentence

>Showed your age

And your complete and utter lack of a tangible argument other than your incessant crying has shown me much of your 12 year-old-ness. 3v3's are fucking retarded; Everyone but you and your clique of whiny faggots realize this. "Okhay guise, lezz go and do da saem shit errytiem we play an say we gittin gud cuz of eet". As for your punctuation, I suggest you bend over for your (probably) frustrated and suicidal English Professor, as you at least owe him that much for wasting his time being a retard.

>Fullstop
>Fullstop
>Full
>Stop
>FULLSTOP

Oh sweet Zizou, the Shithawks are definitely going to take you back to the Shitnest now.

----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.04.2014 - 03:30
I'm back from the beta. And i can defend Vag's point, that gameplay WAS a hell lot different than it is now. Thinking mattered more, expansioning mattered more.

BUT! With all my respect, there is no point in saying that the players today suck. Yes, some people use same starting expansions over and over again, but there are people, who like to invent new, greater expansions. Who like to think in the other way than anyone else thinks they would (Plato, Chess, Time and yes, even Mauzer are just a few examples out of many).

And yes, someone promised not to be an autist in the forums again. Guess that went flushing down the toilet. xD
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине