Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 33   Посвећено од стране: 94 users
12.04.2014 - 15:47
I mean I see a few very rarely every now and again but for the most part it seems like people only really want to do 50k games now. Never a good traditional 10k world game or a 5k game. Seriously, 50k games are just too easy.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.04.2014 - 16:50
Because Atwar is filled with filthy causals.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.04.2014 - 17:00
I lately made a 5k world game, nobody joined.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.04.2014 - 18:44
I would assume people don't like the idea of having to think to play, therefore they make high-cash games so they can spend to their heart's desire instead.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.04.2014 - 18:49
Simple answer: Most high ranks don't play world games, so only noobs join; noobs hate low money games, so they don't join the low money games.

I quit world games mostly because they are all 50k games, occasionally I see a good 10k world game and join, though. The only way lower cash world games are going to be made, is if more high ranks play world games.
----
"Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.04.2014 - 18:57
Написао TheRiddler, 12.04.2014 at 18:49

Simple answer: Most high ranks don't play world games, so only noobs join; noobs hate low money games, so they don't join the low money games.

I quit world games mostly because they are all 50k games, occasionally I see a good 10k world game and join, though. The only way lower cash world games are going to be made, is if more high ranks play world games.

This sucks man. You used to see players of all ranks playing good world games and other games that weren't all high-cash easy-peasy.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.04.2014 - 21:16
Написао Fidel_Castro, 12.04.2014 at 18:57

Написао TheRiddler, 12.04.2014 at 18:49

This sucks man. You used to see players of all ranks playing good world games and other games that weren't all high-cash easy-peasy.

I know it does. I personally think that world games are the funnest to play.
----
"Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.04.2014 - 21:43
With world games, they are various stages of the game:

Within Contient, Within Landmass, and Global,
while 50k, you generally advance to global stage fast, the 3k, you spend a few extra turns fighting for control of your continent.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.04.2014 - 21:49
Написао Cthulhu, 12.04.2014 at 21:43

With world games, they are various stages of the game:

Within Contient, Within Landmass, and Global,
while 50k, you generally advance to global stage fast, the 3k, you spend a few extra turns fighting for control of your continent.
----
It's not the end.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.04.2014 - 22:43
5k is not a good game type to be honest, north korea normally wins, which is why every 5k game i join i join as blitz tawain to beat and troll nk then leave.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.04.2014 - 23:50
Написао nonames, 12.04.2014 at 22:43

5k is not a good game type to be honest, north korea normally wins, which is why every 5k game i join i join as blitz tawain to beat and troll nk then leave.

Puh-lease. I could probably beat NK with Europe supposing I don't have to deal with any threat from America.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 09:39
I blame 50k gamers. But yeah, world 10k would fill with time. Many people are scared at low funds though for some apparent reason.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 09:41
Написао The Tactician, 13.04.2014 at 09:39

I blame 50k gamers. But yeah, world 10k would fill with time. Many people are scared at low funds though for some apparent reason.

"So you're telling me I can't start out with China Southeast and Sky Menace? This game is impossible!!!"
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 09:43
Haha ikr, its pretty amusing too to see some high ranks refusing to play a 3k/5k 3v3 I host every once in a while. I guess its lack of flexibility...
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 13:11
I just won a 10k world game as pakistan easily. dear god the quality of players has reduced
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 14:14
Написао nonames, 13.04.2014 at 13:11

I just won a 10k world game as pakistan easily. dear god the quality of players has reduced

Yeah... I haven't been active in like a year and I come back and now it's like there aren't nearly as many good players
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 15:43
Yeah ehm..guys seriously slow down with the only bad players now..cause i seen how old aftwerwind players used to play,ive watched videos of cw's and tournaments and i was very dissapointed.The competition and gameplay now is as high as it ever was.You just might not find very good players in world maps and scenarios.World maps are boring most of the time cause they take hours to finish,they have alliances open which is bad and most people leave in the first few rounds.Did i mention the big sp gain is a disadvantage to players who like to cw?
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 16:10
Low cash world games were never a thing, nobody in my time ever liked a 5k world game, shit sucked...15k was fine and was fun but eu+ was and still is the standard

also, khal, the gameplay you are used to now was formulated by us old players...things you take for granted like expansions that you learned, and even 3 unit walls were made by old players. If you played back then it was much different because everything was much less homogenized and there was actual thinking to be put into moves, rather than blatant unit spam.
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 16:21
Написао VAGlNEER 2.0, 13.04.2014 at 16:10

Low cash world games were never a thing, nobody in my time ever liked a 5k world game, shit sucked...15k was fine and was fun but eu+ was and still is the standard

also, khal, the gameplay you are used to now was formulated by us old players...things you take for granted like expansions that you learned, and even 3 unit walls were made by old players. If you played back then it was much different because everything was much less homogenized and there was actual thinking to be put into moves, rather than blatant unit spam.

everything was better in the past when we had bamboo internet
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 16:22
World has mostly always been about spam. 3v3 never really has been. but i think it has always been incredibly formulated

world and bigger maps with people of varying skill you have to plan ahead more, and there are more about how decisive your moves are.

In 3v3 you are just playing out expansions and movesets that have been developed over time, any quick action you do make you have probably done 1000 time before or have seen someone else do 1000 times before in another 3v3. Which makes it all quite stale and boring to me.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 16:46

There used to be 10k games all the time, 5k occasionally, but now all you ever see is 50k games and shit sucks. 10k world games were the bomb dude

Of course there was SRB always fucking everything up, but sacrifices.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 17:08

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 18:07

nostalgia eh, opinions and statements blinkered by a love of an older time. i agree with khal, ive watched vids of older games, the skill level is less in them than it is today.

you can mindlessly spam your units in games nowadays and lose to those of us who actually know what we're doing. undoubtedly losing with many cries of "OMG THAT TB I HATE THIS GAME.".

i love that theres all these oldschool noobs declaring players nowadays are rubbish, lack skill etc. you never see any of the good players that are still playing today from back as far as your so called golden era talking shit like this. those that actually know what theyre talking about as they know what it means to be skilled.

like great you invented walling. but guess what, you still suck.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 18:35
Написао Permamuted, 13.04.2014 at 18:07

nostalgia eh, opinions and statements blinkered by a love of an older time. i agree with khal, ive watched vids of older games, the skill level is less in them than it is today.

you can mindlessly spam your units in games nowadays and lose to those of us who actually know what we're doing. undoubtedly losing with many cries of "OMG THAT TB I HATE THIS GAME.".

i love that theres all these oldschool noobs declaring players nowadays are rubbish, lack skill etc. you never see any of the good players that are still playing today from back as far as your so called golden era talking shit like this. those that actually know what theyre talking about as they know what it means to be skilled.

The mechanics of the game were vastly different than they are today. Different stats went into play more often than others, more type of tactics were usable, and upgrades/strategies weren't as universal, the former being moreso paramount to a winning match than today as well. Also: Saying none of the "good" players don't play anymore is an extremely retarded statement, considering the bulk of the highest ranks, and best players in this game, are from the Beta era, as well as many, many old players, good and bad, still being present here both on the forum, and in-game.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 18:45
Написао Permamuted, 13.04.2014 at 18:07

The thing is you only "know what you're doing" because everything is pre-set nowadays. There's no creativity. I would say that the skill level in general was less back then only because strategies were only there for so long to be perfected. Relatively, though, the skill level of the best players to the others was higher than it is now. The only player that I've been impressed with thus far is khal. And I suck? loling right now
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 20:07
Lol this escalated quickly xD
well thx vag,the truth is i respect and like old players, but the argument that new players are bad and the game is easy,is just not true.Maybe diferent yes but i doubt easier.Like lao said the cws we play now,are trully great and very competitive and i also love them.without them i would prob abandon the game.If you want to find good players and you are looking outside of competitive games you wont find many unfortunately..anyway play nice guys lol

p.s. also it might have to do with the fact most of you are americans.because "good atwar" is most of the time at europe night time.So if you log on at Usa night time you might not find much going on then..
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 21:57
Написао Permamuted, 13.04.2014 at 19:26

this retarded statement came from lowsky not me. hence why i called him out. im tired of reading the bs from zizonists that we all suck. and bitch please, ive heard and read about the strats of old, iron fist with +3hp, great combinator possesing op tanks and inf, marines possessing the same defense as infantry. im sure it was great fun plowing through other players with such op stats.

Before you begin calling me a bitch and trashing on the strategies of old, please correct your motherfucking shitpunctuation. Who gives a shit if the Holy Followers of the Great and Mighty Zizou the Glorious mock you, it's just the Way of the shitpost, and you should be gracefully accepting it with the utmost bliss and felicity.

you know i only ever see this argument from players that suck.

But I haven't seen you make this argument yet, Laocry.

then the game goes to attrition and the skill, observation efficiency and planning abilities of a player comes into play.

Yes, because endlessly bombarding your rival with shitinfantry and shittanks is a viable way of achieving entertainment.

ive never played a 3v3 that was the same, what keeps me playing this game is the cws against the top clans where players bring out their best gameplay. they are awesome, and as long as the fun and challenge in them remains i wouldnt be leaving anytime soon. same goes for duels.

>Never played a 3v3 that was the same

But Laocry, they're all the same. They all consist of 6 retards bitching to their clans about who's taking what, and then bitching on [gobal] about how shitty the other clan is, or who wants to join their new 17th century RP bullshit afterwards.

but yes having seen you play recently, you suck, possibly due to rust, but your statements about preset moves make me think you were never really good. currently your level equates to that of many of the rank sixes and sevens.

I'm a Rank six. Vag is about ∞ times better than I ever have been in the past four years. You suck, possibly due to faggotry, but your statements about preset moves make me think you were never really good. Currently your privilege equate to that of many checks and yours.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 22:14
Написао Guest, 13.04.2014 at 21:57

yea that was just a whole lot of useless noise, much of which showed your age. i did lol at laocry, wafffel will love that.

but yes the whole 3v3s are the exact same games everytime is the argument that you and all the others like vag who suck at them put forth to provide reasoning as to why you dont play them(the real reason beig because you suck at them).

as for my punctuation, this is an internet forum for a game not english literature, so you'll have to forgive me if i dont add a fullstop at the end of this sentence
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 22:24
Написао Permamuted, 13.04.2014 at 22:14

yea that was just a whole lot of useless noise, much of which showed your age. i did lol at laocry, wafffel will love that.

but yes the whole 3v3s are the exact same games everytime is the argument that you and all the others like vag who suck at them put forth to provide reasoning as to why you dont play them(the real reason beig because you suck at them).

as for my punctuation, this is an internet forum for a game not english literature, so you'll have to forgive me if i dont add a fullstop at the end of this sentence

>Showed your age

And your complete and utter lack of a tangible argument other than your incessant crying has shown me much of your 12 year-old-ness. 3v3's are fucking retarded; Everyone but you and your clique of whiny faggots realize this. "Okhay guise, lezz go and do da saem shit errytiem we play an say we gittin gud cuz of eet". As for your punctuation, I suggest you bend over for your (probably) frustrated and suicidal English Professor, as you at least owe him that much for wasting his time being a retard.

>Fullstop
>Fullstop
>Full
>Stop
>FULLSTOP

Oh sweet Zizou, the Shithawks are definitely going to take you back to the Shitnest now.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.04.2014 - 22:30
Lol someone forgot to take his medication again xD cough cough gard
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине