Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 33   Посвећено од стране: 62 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране BASED Ironail, 22.07.2011 - 08:45
Hey everyone. Since the grand summer tournament is drawing to a close, with Sol, Aristo and philipho vying for the supreme title, I thought it was time to try something new. Since a lot of people have been calling for a "bracket" of sorts, we might as well collect some ideas and get something in place.

This type of bracket would be sort of like a championship league but without scheduled matches; rather, anyone willing to join the league can play anyone else in the league, and post the results on the forum. Based on what rank you are and how many SP your opponent has, you will win a certain amount of points and climb up the bracket. This will continue on and on forever and for as long as Afterwind lasts as a game, or for when Amok implements it officially.

This is just an idea floating about in my head right now. If someone has an algorithm for calculating the amount of points won in relation to SP, do offer your suggestion.
Of coursem this type of setup is much easier to abuse, with farming and such. Therefore, some rules will be in place to prevent cheating, such as "can't play the same person more than twice in a row" or stuff like that.

Thoughts?
28.07.2011 - 17:16
Samnang
Профил је обрисан
How soon can this take place?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.07.2011 - 17:23
 Acquiesce (Модератор)
I want in.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.07.2011 - 01:00
I..do not
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине