Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 39   Посвећено од стране: 68 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Fockmeeard, 05.02.2015 - 12:51
For all you non faggots who grew up with this game, we can relieve the glory days of our childhood and participate in a good ol fashioned game of Yu-Gi-Oh without buying into the seductive Japanese children card game market.

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

1.) Make an account and post your username.

2.) Be sure to have a deck handy by the time tourny starts.

3.) Standard rules of Yu-Gi-Oh apply. Read here: http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/

4.) Deadline to sign up is the 13th or whenever we get 32 players.

PLAYERS: (16/32)
Fockmeeard
Chill
Exo-K
Khal
Dereny
BertanK
Laochra
Andertes
MOU
Cassava
Duel Me
Dbacks
Chin Chan
Ars Moriendi
Palve
Dexter
11.02.2015 - 18:12
Games have to be rated, right?
----

Moldova is Romania

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.02.2015 - 18:12
You can't do rated in traditional format
----
The best players are those who think outside the box and aren't afraid to try something new
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.02.2015 - 18:13
So most likely easier just to screen shot
----
The best players are those who think outside the box and aren't afraid to try something new
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.02.2015 - 22:59
Do we have to use same deck whole tourney?
----

Moldova is Romania

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.02.2015 - 23:53
I asked fock earlier about that he said we could use diff decks from what I know about yu-gi-oh your gotta use same deck in your duel (best of 3) vs someone but when you go to your next duel your allowed to use a diff deck, unless fock ment something else when he told me this

in a duel you got your main deck (40-60 cards) extra deck (0-15 cards your xyz's syncro's an fusions) then your side deck (0-15 cards) your side deck is cards you replace other cards in your main and extra deck with after each of your games in your duel for example your opponent might be running a rank 4 spam deck and after seeing this you might wanna side in black hole with another card in your deck that's not helping you in order to help in your next game
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.02.2015 - 07:13
So is this starting or?
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.02.2015 - 07:58
Yea a 16 player bracket will work just fine. start er up
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.02.2015 - 09:41
Написао Permamuted, 14.02.2015 at 07:58

Yea a 16 player bracket will work just fine. start er up

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.02.2015 - 17:58
Sorry about that guys. Work's been keeping me busy. We'll have to work with a 14 player bracket because Dbacks is dropping out and I believe khal is out also as he told me he didn't learn the game. Brackets will be up soon.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине