Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 43   Посвећено од стране: 100 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Azula., 20.02.2015 - 11:19
Dear atwar players,

As a rusult of this 'strange' cw season some of the Supporters took up their role and tried to sort some things out.

At first we have: Shadow aces

The problem: Going inactive after reaching first place.

Since most arn't online alot il speak for some players in the knowledge that Aces brotherhood is one. This is El Creyente!Xx.
Speaking in behalf of
, ~Cthulhu, ~Devil and ofc El Creyente!Xx.

~Cthulhu: If road workers build a road to its destination, then whats the point of continuing building?

~Devil: Its very sad at first we played clan wars with our lowest experienced guys and now we got blamed of doing some 'bad' moves
when we used our best players and even playing a lot of clan wars.

El Creyente!Xx.: Yeah it sucks that a lot of people went inactive but hey they do have a life wich doesn't allouw them to play 24/24
and yes sometimes it looks strange seing so few people online in the clan. and still i want to defend mine brothers by adding that
Cthulhu and devil still come online to do mod stuff rather then playing games.
My conclusion? it looks horrible due the fact that we used to play so many cw's and now zero, but if the cw system was better then this
shoudn't even be a problem.(+100 cp you know what I'm talking about)

Our second: Costa Nostra

The problem: Farming cw points

The interview with the leader of costa:Vitto Ferluccini

The third: JNA, aka Band of brothers

The problem: '(Banning)' refusing strong clans from clan war

The interview with a leader of JNA, aka BoB these days: Andertes

The final bonus, an extra interview with a supporter.

Made by El Creyente!Xx.
Special thanks to all who participated!!
21.02.2015 - 15:35
Stop accusing Elite Slayers/Cosa Nostra of participating in any type of farming/cheating. All players are either genuine well trained low ranks or high rank alts. That game with us featured shows cum-shot vs von panteri, cum-shot disconnected and von panteri continued playing, so it wasnt farming. Also the game was without upgrades. At least have the fucking decency to ask me before accusing me and my clan mates of cheating and coalition point farming, pointless post anyway.
----
Power, Beauty, Soul.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.02.2015 - 16:08
Написао Aston Martin, 21.02.2015 at 15:35

Stop accusing Elite Slayers/Cosa Nostra of participating in any type of farming/cheating. All players are either genuine well trained low ranks or high rank alts. That game with us featured shows cum-shot vs von panteri, cum-shot disconnected and von panteri continued playing, so it wasnt farming. Also the game was without upgrades. At least have the fucking decency to ask me before accusing me and my clan mates of cheating and coalition point farming, pointless post anyway.

ahahhaha, no.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.02.2015 - 16:41
Написао Khal.eesi, 21.02.2015 at 14:03

Heres what i think.

1.to the members of the top 3 clans fighting amongst themselfs.STOP IT.you are ALL equally guilty, you have been accused by facts that cannot be denied and NOT by opinions, so just take the heat and move on.None of you deserve to be there anyway and guess what, its OK, we dont really care that much.Anyone who is really good at this game and psychologically healthy, plays cws firstly for enjoyment and then for recognition.

2.The REAL PROBLEM is not as much the CW system, as it is people are NOOBS.I see the cw system as a result of the problem.The real problem imo is the fact that there hasnt been a new competent competitive clan to stay here, in almost 2 fucking years.And with what im seeing, there definately wont be.The last interesting season in that manner for atwar was summer 2013 where 187 and Elite comrades fought for the 1st place.From then on and UNTIL today the competitive scene has been dominated by SM,MK,Illyria and Syndicate.
Clans like PL,evol,shadows,mystics,states,jna's,ferlucis and etc have tried but none of them were consistent enough or have their priorities sorted, to be of any relevance in the long run.

Reasons for this in my opinion are the following:

-motivation:clans are motivated to play cws and enter the competitive arena, only to gain a shot at a trophy.that is laughable, as in the end, nobody cares about the trophy if everyone thinks you dont deserve it.

-noobness:goes hand to hand with motivation, because if your priority is to win a season and not be a better player, you will always be a noob.The result is a season where medium clans are in the top 3 and all the best clans are below.The result is also so many clans filled with noobs and medium players who are improving on a very slow rate and as a result are not able to compete with the best clans and that makes things boring, both for them and the other clans.

-egoism/cockyness/unloyalty:this goes hand to hand with noobness cause medium ranks (7-9) and sometimes high ranks just cant get along,they fight each other all the time, leaving their clans jumping from one clan to another, creating their own clans before they are ready and generally underestimate the traditional path to greateness,which all of us followed and which has been to keep a low profile and stay with pro high rankers, until you are ready to fly on your own and face them and DONT concern yourself with fame and trophies and whatot, until you deserve them.

I might sound harsh but that is the truth.Its been almost 2 years, in which the 4 clans mentioned are dominating the scene and 20 other weak clans, not competent and consistend enough to stay up there with them.This situation becomes boring for all of us and the RESULT of that, is to have abuse of the top 3 spots in the cw season.

love, khal

All u said is absolutely truth. I hope others will get a point, lets move on from this shit.
New season - new us (i dont point at individuals, i poit at community at all)

Btw, Cosa is preparing team for next cw season
Lets bring more positive competition for new season, lets finally bring back nice and fair sportsmenship and enjoyment between all of us. Good luck
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.02.2015 - 16:42

cum-shot disconnected and von panteri continued playing, so it wasnt farming.

How is that not farming? If the opponent disconects the least you can do is tie the game, any other option is just unfair.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.02.2015 - 18:17
Написао RaulPB, 21.02.2015 at 16:42

cum-shot disconnected and von panteri continued playing, so it wasnt farming.

How is that not farming? If the opponent disconects the least you can do is tie the game, any other option is just unfair.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.02.2015 - 04:45
 Eagle (Модератор)

The only thing I can say about this post is LOL.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.02.2015 - 04:47
 Eagle (Модератор)

Heres what i think.

1.to the members of the top 3 clans fighting amongst themselfs.STOP IT.you are ALL equally guilty, you have been accused by facts that cannot be denied and NOT by opinions, so just take the heat and move on.None of you deserve to be there anyway and guess what, its OK, we dont really care that much.Anyone who is really good at this game and psychologically healthy, plays cws firstly for enjoyment and then for recognition.

2.The REAL PROBLEM is not as much the CW system, as it is people are NOOBS.I see the cw system as a result of the problem.The real problem imo is the fact that there hasnt been a new competent competitive clan to stay here, in almost 2 fucking years.And with what im seeing, there definately wont be.The last interesting season in that manner for atwar was summer 2013 where 187 and Elite comrades fought for the 1st place.From then on and UNTIL today the competitive scene has been dominated by SM,MK,Illyria and Syndicate.
Clans like PL,evol,shadows,mystics,states,jna's,ferlucis and etc have tried but none of them were consistent enough or have their priorities sorted, to be of any relevance in the long run.

-motivation:clans are motivated to play cws and enter the competitive arena, only to gain a shot at a trophy.that is laughable, as in the end, nobody cares about the trophy if everyone thinks you dont deserve it.

-noobness:goes hand to hand with motivation, because if your priority is to win a season and not be a better player, you will always be a noob.The result is a season where medium clans are in the top 3 and all the best clans are below.The result is also so many clans filled with noobs and medium players who are improving on a very slow rate and as a result are not able to compete with the best clans and that makes things boring, both for them and the other clans.

-egoism/cockyness/unloyalty:this goes hand to hand with noobness cause medium ranks (7-9) and sometimes high ranks just cant get along,they fight each other all the time, leaving their clans jumping from one clan to another, creating their own clans before they are ready and generally underestimate the traditional path to greateness,which all of us followed and which has been to keep a low profile and stay with pro high rankers, until you are ready to fly on your own and face them and DONT concern yourself with fame and trophies and whatot, until you deserve them.

I might sound harsh but that is the truth.Its been almost 2 years, in which the 4 clans mentioned are dominating the scene and 20 other weak clans, not competent and consistend enough to stay up there with them.This situation becomes boring for all of us and the RESULT of that, is to have abuse of the top 3 spots in the cw season.

love, khal

Khal our best Aristotle?
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.02.2015 - 07:18
Nice report! I won't read all the comments, I think all is said. Luckily: new cw system!
Also, nice intervention Dexter!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.02.2015 - 08:03
Season after season the same old story of clan bitching. What do you expect to get out of this flaming post. This will only increase clan bitching.
And in all this crap interviews and analysis you forgot to mention the most important reason why top 3 clans are there were they are. Its because of the skewed cw system that gives lot of points when you play clans with much higher cp than you. illyria, Mk gets 50 cp points from very one of their games. While bob cosa, killa or whatever clans you are blaming of they all got most cp from beating clans with higher cp. I think evol won the same way 2-3 seasons ago. I think elite slayers tried the same this season as well. Having a low comp is a win win situation because you could easily lose 2 out 3 cws and still get same points overall.

So stop with bitching the highlight the real problem.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.02.2015 - 09:33
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.02.2015 - 15:54

Heres what i think.

love, khal

I agree with all your points apart from the last paragraph .... Cosa Nostra @ OP
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.03.2015 - 18:51
I just cant see in all of this whay is jna/BoB bad and unmoral.
we dont have a ban list. get ranks 789 and we will play everybody every day.

wtf where we did farm or didnt cw when someone asked for cw with same rank.

in 30 games 2 with byron that is only noob clan.
if you want take that trophy, pls stop talking shit about clan that is trying to get strong not farmed as it was before.

Get low ranks and train with them and then ask me for cw i will not say no.

http://gyazo.com/0d1b1b14ba9041de76d3e9cef6a5207c
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.03.2015 - 02:42
Any mod reading this, pls lock
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине