Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 5   Посвећено од стране: 24 users
16.03.2015 - 07:02
So now I have 3 years on AtWar, and all the times I find it quite hard why people likes to point someone God and someone devil. Someone good and someone bad. Here's what I think:

1. ¿What is right and what is wrong? Every person May coincide with someone, but at the end the word just shows its subjetivity. For give an example, both hittler and Napoleón were good dictator on their homeland, but feared and devil out of their influence circle. You may think they were good or bad person, but once again you fall in the point 1.

2. Everybody will do what they think is right. Regardless of other's opinión, a person will always act as he thinks he should. If he thinks kill people is right, he will do it. You May think that is bad and do something, but at the end you Will be doing what you think is right, which falls on point 2.

After those two reasonings, I can only say one of my well-knows moto: "There aren't good or bad person, just different opinions. "

The question is, ¿Should a good side and a bad side exist? ¿Why isn't better to think that the other side just thinks different from you?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.03.2015 - 21:20
I believe this is the only post educated enough on here to actually make me think and question myself. Congrats
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.03.2015 - 22:18
I think you are a faggot
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.03.2015 - 22:27
Написао Tundy, 27.03.2015 at 22:18

I think you are a faggot

lol
----
It's not the end.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2015 - 02:05
Написао clovis1122, 16.03.2015 at 07:02

So now I have 3 years on AtWar, and all the times I find it quite hard why people likes to point someone God and someone devil. Someone good and someone bad. Here's what I think:

1. ¿What is right and what is wrong? Ews moto: "There aren't good or bad person, just different opinions. "

The question is, ¿Should a good side and a bad side exist? ¿Why isn't better to think that the other side just thinks different from you?

LOL/ didn't read it

HIiiii clovei
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине