Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 47   Посвећено од стране: 87 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Zeeroo, 26.04.2015 - 12:02
Im assuming you all know what happened with blitz, and its one-sided nerf that the whole ''community'' agreed, there has been a lot of complains about this, from a lot of players including me, still, how do we expect to make the admins know what the community wants if we don't stop these guys that think EU is the whole game? the fact that 15+ people changed a strat for such stupid reason is sad, the selfishness is disturbing, yet is our fault, we didn't stop these guys for doing it, noone did something to stop the ''mayority'' of atwar, we let their cry topics fulfill their purporse without resistance, and thus, let the admins think that it was the whole community opinion, that being said, we must stop this from happening again, we,the people in forum that thinks that a country isn't enough to nerf a strat,we have to critizice these cry threads as much as we can to avoid the EU guys do whatever they want with our game.

EDIT: by EU players i mean anti blitz ukr players
27.04.2015 - 14:45
Написао Acquiesce, 26.04.2015 at 22:57

Написао Zeeroo, 26.04.2015 at 20:57

sooooo, because im rank 5 i can't give my opinion? and where did i wrote about game mecanics, did you even read my post? i'll make a resume for you, you changed a strategy because you think is op in 1 situation, and maybe is true, however is not reason to modify an entire strategy that affects the whole game, im here asking for the ones that do not agree to give their opinion the future cry threads that you will surely do.

Of course you can give your opinion, but no one is going to take it seriously if you are just repeating verbatim an argument you read in another thread. His point is that your opinion is uninformed and that you're trying to engage in a discussion you do not fully comprehend. I wonder, do you even have enough sp to have bought blitz yet? Have you played the strategy as it is now and as it was before the nerf? The strategies have been changed before. How much do you know about past staff/community interaction in this game?

I'd be willing to bet you are more knowledgeable than laochra in many things but a doctor doesn't tell a chef how to prepare a dish and a chef doesn't tell a doctor how to perform surgery.

i have played blitz many times, and there is thread testing militias after the nerf ,you guys claim that the mayority of atwar agreed in this, wich is definitely not true considering the amount of threads against the nerf, about the reason of this post ,im saying that the ones that do not agree with threads that modify the entire game to give their opinions loud and clear, so admins don't think that is the whole community opinion. i use as example the blitz nerf, for future threads
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.04.2015 - 14:53
Написао Khal.eesi, 26.04.2015 at 22:25

Написао Zeeroo, 26.04.2015 at 20:59

Написао Khal.eesi, 26.04.2015 at 19:55

Написао Zeeroo, 26.04.2015 at 14:40

snip

who are you?

random rank 5

until you and other criers of the "15 people" argument stop being random and become relevant, experienced, experts on game mechanics and gameplay and reputable in the community, as those "15" of us, i suggest you stop being so loud and vocal.

again, did you saw how many threads against the blitz nerf were posted? probably yes, why did this happened? cause admins though that your opinion about blitz what the whole community one, why did this happened?, cause the ones against it didn't criticize enough these threads , what am i saying in my original post? that we must stop this from happening again, thats all, i don't think i need to be an expert , neither relevant player to say this.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.04.2015 - 21:35
Написао Zeeroo, 27.04.2015 at 14:53

again, did you saw how many threads against the blitz nerf were posted? probably yes, why did this happened? cause admins though that your opinion about blitz what the whole community one, why did this happened?, cause the ones against it didn't criticize enough these threads , what am i saying in my original post? that we must stop this from happening again, thats all, i don't think i need to be an expert , neither relevant player to say this.

no you are wrong. Rank 5's and inexperienced high ranks who mostly play blitz or joined the competitive community recently, like the ones crying, will never get to decide on matters of strategies and mechanics, not because i dont like them but because they are simply not qualified. I dont know where did the list of the "15" came up, but i do know all the best and old enough to play and test blitz competively in all its previous forms, players, were calling for a blitz nerf. Only one exception to this is clovis, cause he is autistic. I am not trying to be disrespectful, i just think thats how things go and should go.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.04.2015 - 21:49
I honestly think the communities opinion counts for sweet FA, Ivan saw sense. uraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Also 1 skilled experienced and competitive player should equal 100 noob opinions.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.04.2015 - 13:00
Написао Zeeroo, 26.04.2015 at 12:02

Im assuming you all know what happened with blitz, and its one-sided nerf that the whole ''community'' agreed, there has been a lot of complains about this, from a lot of players including me, still, how do we expect to make the admins know what the community wants if we don't stop these guys that think EU is the whole game? the fact that 15+ people changed a strat for such stupid reason is sad, the selfishness is disturbing, yet is our fault, we didn't stop these guys for doing it, noone did something to stop the ''mayority'' of atwar, we let their cry topics fulfill their purporse without resistance, and thus, let the admins think that it was the whole community opinion, that being said, we must stop this from happening again, we,the people in forum that thinks that a country isn't enough to nerf a strat,we have to critizice these cry threads as much as we can to avoid the EU guys do whatever they want with our game.

EDIT: by EU players i mean anti blitz ukr players

Hi, lets get one thing straight. There are two and 1/2 communities that exist atwar. 3v3 players and scenario/custom map players. The other 1/2 eventually fall into one of the other two groups at some point usually before rank 6.

With that said, 3v3 players demand changes to strats and get these changes because

a.) 3v3 players know game/strategy mechanisms better than anyone else
b.) The changes we make result in more balanced play between players even if it might piss noobs off
c.) all of the above

As for map and scenario games the map maker can easily revert these changes by changing levels of att/def.

These changes only effects our realm and even if it by chance makes your RP or other bs game that likely does not involve skill, unbalanced, your map maker can manually change unit powers.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.04.2015 - 13:02
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.04.2015 - 14:19
Написао Fockmeeard, 28.04.2015 at 13:00

Hi, lets get one thing straight. There are two and 1/2 communities that exist atwar. 3v3 players and scenario/custom map players. The other 1/2 eventually fall into one of the other two groups at some point usually before rank 6.

With that said, 3v3 players demand changes to strats and get these changes because

a.) 3v3 players know game/strategy mechanisms better than anyone else
b.) The changes we make result in more balanced play between players even if it might piss noobs off
c.) all of the above

As for map and scenario games the map maker can easily revert these changes by changing levels of att/def.

These changes only effects our realm and even if it by chance makes your RP or other bs game that likely does not involve skill, unbalanced, your map maker can manually change unit powers.

wow, had a long time without read so much BS.

btw, I suggest you to use the word "IMO". It means you are lying. Give it a try
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.04.2015 - 14:29
Написао clovis1122, 28.04.2015 at 14:19

wow, had a long time without read so much BS.

evidence that you dont proof check your own posts.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.04.2015 - 20:15
Написао RaulPB, 27.04.2015 at 09:24

Who has the status to qualify me as a relevent and experienced player in this game?? Do I need to pass a test?? Give me a week to study pls!!

ups forgot. ok I hereby declare you relevant and experienced player in this game. You may join the other girls in the 15 elite player team lobby
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.04.2015 - 20:16
Написао Khal.eesi, 28.04.2015 at 20:15

ups forgot. ok I hereby declare you relevant and experienced player in this game. You may join the other girls in the 15 elite player team lobby

Yay!! Omg this is the best day in my freaking life! Even better than the one when I was born! My dream come true, pls hug meeeee I'm coming girls!!!! XDD
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.04.2015 - 20:31
Написао RaulPB, 28.04.2015 at 20:16

Написао Khal.eesi, 28.04.2015 at 20:15

Yay!! Omg this is the best day in my freaking life! Even better than the one when I was born! My dream come true, pls hug meeeee I'm coming girls!!!! XDD

Ok soldier, thats good spirit there!!! Now we have work to do, we are very serious here! You have to report immediately to General Mauzer Panteri's office to talk about "strategies". He is expecting you. Good luck and have fun<3 Oh and dont forget to make all the necessary "war" preparations, before joining him!

----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.04.2015 - 05:20
Написао Khal.eesi, 28.04.2015 at 20:31

Ok soldier, thats good spirit there!!! Now we have work to do, we are very serious here! You have to report immediately to General Mauzer Panteri's office to talk about "strategies". He is expecting you. Good luck and have fun<3 Oh and dont forget to make all the necessary "war" preparations, before joining him!

Sir, yes sir! I'm getting my make-up and sexy clothes on right now, I'll be ready for duty in no time! Will do my best to not let you down sir!
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.04.2015 - 11:21
Chocobanalol
Профил је обрисан
Написао Acquiesce, 26.04.2015 at 22:57

Of course you can give your opinion, but no one is going to take it seriously if you are just repeating verbatim an argument you read in another thread. His point is that your opinion is uninformed and that you're trying to engage in a discussion you do not fully comprehend. I wonder, do you even have enough sp to have bought blitz yet? Have you played the strategy as it is now and as it was before the nerf? The strategies have been changed before. How much do you know about past staff/community interaction in this game?

I'd be willing to bet you are more knowledgeable than laochra in many things but a doctor doesn't tell a chef how to prepare a dish and a chef doesn't tell a doctor how to perform surgery.

Thread should've been closed after this post.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.04.2015 - 11:26
What is the purpose of a game? It's to entertain users through a challenge. If many people think a game is fun, then it has served its purpose and is therefore a good game.

The majority of this game's players are not "elite players," since pretty much by definition you must be extraordinary to be elite.

This game should absolutely not be built around the demands of the minority elite. It should be built around the semi-novice Rank 4-9s that form the bulk of this game's playerbase.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.04.2015 - 16:01
Can somebody get clovis and croat to ignore me? I'm tired of notifications from retards.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.04.2015 - 19:25
Написао International, 29.04.2015 at 11:26

This game should absolutely not be built around the demands of the minority elite. It should be built around the semi-novice Rank 4-9s that form the bulk of this game's playerbase.

The truth has been spoken.

However, we lack of methods for get those players to know the game better. I bet you a good part of them doesn't ever know that a forum exist.

I've proposed guides before, high ranks opposed to them. Like is not enough to own the elite clans and decline to train newbies...

Написао Fockmeeard, 29.04.2015 at 16:01

Can somebody get clovis and croat to ignore me? I'm tired of notifications from retards.

> A retard call me retard.

you know what... fock you! XD
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.04.2015 - 00:35
Написао RaulPB, 29.04.2015 at 05:20

Написао Khal.eesi, 28.04.2015 at 20:31

Sir, yes sir! I'm getting my make-up and sexy clothes on right now, I'll be ready for duty in no time! Will do my best to not let you down sir!

I think i've had too much internet for the day...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине