Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 42   Посвећено од стране: 120 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Helly, 24.05.2015 - 17:24
Introducing Hells Eu+ 1968

Now i know change is a dificult thing and not everyone will like everything i did in the map, but im doing my best to give everyone the best possible alternitive to the same map we have been using for 5 years to play competitive matches in, lets be honest its getting stagnent and we could use a nice change and im hoping i can help with this map :3. Leave me feed back about your experiences in the map, give me suggestions and as much input as you can so i can make the most realistically balanced map possible for all of you to enjoy, and if you cant find the map by name type in HellR. and youll find it, Play the shit out of this if you support this project. More plays more research better outcomes. Or it can die off its up to you guys, i can only provide the tools to a better future i cant make you use them.
25.05.2015 - 16:11
Написао Helly, 25.05.2015 at 11:52

turkey it has 5 less reins

Why only 5 less?? Was it nearly as strong as it is now? Maybe it would be more interesting if it had even less wouldn't it??
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.05.2015 - 16:53

Sweden, poland, italy, yugo are all viable west fighters, the map does a better job of blending combat making it so one op east player can't win the whole damn game alone, poland is no longer a ds or gw country correct, it's the German equivalent of normal 3v3 but alot cheaper, As for east it's changed alot , the typical 3v3 expansion for ukraine is obselete, all of russia is richer with me cities but only rc has infs, you might not be able to get every country like you can in normal 3v3 but full rc and rs is the same equivalent of power, same with turkey it has 5 less reins and a infantry yugo making it much harder to get exactly the same thing as normal 3v3 turkey. I calculated every change I made I truly did, because I wanted to make something new but fimiliare enough it would not scare you guys away. Why don't you do me a favor and put our fued to the side and just test map for yourself before you make an assumption just from a forum post that does not show the new Scandinavia or middle east/egypt.

lol. I almost took your post seriously until you said "our fued" as if the only reason I would critical of your map was because I have some "vendetta" against you or something. Sorry helly I just don't care enough for there to be a "fued" between us.

I am not making assumptions. My comments were based solely on what is shown in the photo. Everything I said was in relation to the geographic locations of cities and addition of cities shown in the SS.

And you did not actually think everything through. You try to justify the change to poland and Germany but it simply doesn't work. Poland would need to be nc just to reach UK in one turn. This means that poland needs to chain ports to get a significant amount of troops to attack UK. But the poland pick is worthless anyways if UK/Ukraine are on the same team. Really I don't understand the point of your post. You're basically just saying "I made everything harder to get for east" but you can't/didn't justify why that makes this map better than the normal. Different =/= better or more competitive.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.05.2015 - 18:25
Написао Fockmeeard, 25.05.2015 at 16:53

Sweden, poland, italy, yugo are all viable west fighters, the map does a better job of blending combat making it so one op east player can't win the whole damn game alone, poland is no longer a ds or gw country correct, it's the German equivalent of normal 3v3 but alot cheaper, As for east it's changed alot , the typical 3v3 expansion for ukraine is obselete, all of russia is richer with me cities but only rc has infs, you might not be able to get every country like you can in normal 3v3 but full rc and rs is the same equivalent of power, same with turkey it has 5 less reins and a infantry yugo making it much harder to get exactly the same thing as normal 3v3 turkey. I calculated every change I made I truly did, because I wanted to make something new but fimiliare enough it would not scare you guys away. Why don't you do me a favor and put our fued to the side and just test map for yourself before you make an assumption just from a forum post that does not show the new Scandinavia or middle east/egypt.

lol. I almost took your post seriously until you said "our fued" as if the only reason I would critical of your map was because I have some "vendetta" against you or something. Sorry helly I just don't care enough for there to be a "fued" between us.

I am not making assumptions. My comments were based solely on what is shown in the photo. Everything I said was in relation to the geographic locations of cities and addition of cities shown in the SS.

And you did not actually think everything through. You try to justify the change to poland and Germany but it simply doesn't work. Poland would need to be nc just to reach UK in one turn. This means that poland needs to chain ports to get a significant amount of troops to attack UK. But the poland pick is worthless anyways if UK/Ukraine are on the same team. Really I don't understand the point of your post. You're basically just saying "I made everything harder to get for east" but you can't/didn't justify why that makes this map better than the normal. Different =/= better or more competitive.

I don't have to justify anything to you, news flash the map is fun engaging and works in clan wars just cause you can't play it the same way you woukd in typical 3v3 does not make it worse then it, lol you really make me laugh, let me simplify what yoy said about Germany. You ruined map because you can't stack hamburg to kill UK in a turn. Typical your incapable of anything but repetitive tactics, that you just memorized. Please stop posting if you don't like it don't play, this is for those who wish to give ideas to help the map, not just attack it's creator.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.05.2015 - 18:38
Написао Helly, 25.05.2015 at 18:25

I don't have to justify anything to you, news flash the map is fun engaging and works in clan wars just cause you can't play it the same way you woukd in typical 3v3 does not make it worse then it, lol you really make me laugh, let me simplify what yoy said about Germany. You ruined map because you can't stack hamburg to kill UK in a turn. Typical your incapable of anything but repetitive tactics, that you just memorized. Please stop posting if you don't like it don't play, this is for those who wish to give ideas to help the map, not just attack it's creator.

You posted a map. I criticized it. You are now crying saying I "attacked you"

Seems legit.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.05.2015 - 21:35
Looks great, but one thing I noticed (that may or may not be a big deal) was that there are so many cities clustered so close together, it may get complicating trying to buy reinforcements/wall those cities (particularly in the region between Italy and Turkey)
Just a few thoughts I had, but still looks fun, fresh, and exciting!!!
----

"For out of the ground we were taken
For the dust we are,
And to the dust we shall return"
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.06.2015 - 20:06
Make Yugoslavia more like ukran
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.06.2015 - 03:57
Написао b0nker2, 19.06.2015 at 20:06

drunk posting
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.06.2015 - 12:07
I will definitely host some and try it out, great work bro
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.06.2015 - 14:38
Написао b0nker2, 19.06.2015 at 20:06

----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.07.2015 - 18:43
ZexiLv
Профил је обрисан
I think it's great
Switz is op now so i'm happy
Написао Fockmeeard, 25.05.2015 at 16:53

There's always Sweden <3
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.07.2015 - 22:00
I like that map, let's test when i where in a new coalition.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.07.2015 - 00:07
Lots of likes yet no one hosts :/ I'm confused what you all want? I can't host it all alone, anyone who supports shoukd try and show there friends the nap, or it will just fade into nothings.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине