PC incentive?
Personalized coalition upgrades?
Early access for html 5?
Cash incentive?
Lifetime/1 month premium packages?
Keep it the same...

Укупно гласова: 44
30.05.2015 - 14:57
As the coalition season is best compared to the premier league in football, should the main competition be boosted to make competing more appealing? I know from experience that lack of competition is ruining the game for most of the cw community...this could also help improve that and hopefully integrate the scenario/map making community into the competitive side.

All the options would include the normal trophy for the coalition.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 15:04
Idk what to pick all seem so shitty ;_;
----

Написао Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 15:07
I just want to see more players compete, I dont care what map or setting. What i want to know is why aren't they? Why is there such a slow influx of players into the competitive scene?

If some sort of rewards achieve this then this needs to be done. The competitive scene is the backbone of this game, once a player has ranked up and got all the upgrades theres little left for them to do/achieve on this game other than compete.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 15:08
Laochra, look at the top active coalitions right now, the top 5 don't compete. Which is what 25-35 players? Most don't have premium, and the argument most people make is, if i don't have premium i don't have a chance..so give them a chance?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 15:15
 Eagle (Модератор)
A trophy for top 3 players in the clan would be nice (the once that played the most cw's)
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 15:19
I'm thinking about the whole of AtWar...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 15:27
kevin7th
Профил је обрисан
^^
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 15:39
Написао Waffel, 30.05.2015 at 15:04

Idk what to pick all seem so shitty ;_;

I'd say 1 or 3 months of premium or like 400 protocoins is actually a very good idea
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 15:42
Then vote
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 15:44
Honestly i dont think any of this really needed, the fact that you won seems to be enough
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 15:47
It's all about being open minded dino, i know most of AtWar doesn't have premium and i know people would like there coalitions to be unique, this would add incentive for RP/Scenario coalitions to integrate themselves, no?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 15:55
What does unique coalitions have to do with anything? Also, for said clans to be competitive they would probably have to 3v3 allot, and thus not be a rp coalition
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 15:58
Having more Incentives increases competitiveness that's how humans work...

That's the whole point of my poll... half of the RP/Scenario coalitions don't have premium...so why cw without a gen if you stand no chance, but a chance to get premium and boom they will atleast try?

Also like eagle said allow coalitions to mark there player of the season? Unique coalition upgrades.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 16:03
Trophy + one month premium for every player from winning clan.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 16:09
Написао Mauzer Panteri, 30.05.2015 at 16:03

Trophy + one month premium for every player from winning clan.

trophy for every player or for clan?
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 16:14
For clan only, but prem for players.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 16:23
We double the SP and it does nothing to boost activity. Keep adding rewards it won't help. I'll say it again:

ADVERTISE THIS FUCKING SIDE OF THE COMMUNITY. NOBODY JOINS THE COMPETITIVE SCENE BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT UNLESS A MEMBER INFORMS THEM OF IT. WE ARE NOT THE ILLUMINATI.

Seriously, add it in the tutorIal or something. Put it on the home page. Automatically send a member a PM about it when they first join. Those things will boost the competitive scene.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 16:27
I have a better idea beers for everyone and the leaders of ther coalition winner pay
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 16:29
Написао Fockmeeard, 30.05.2015 at 16:23

We double the SP and it does nothing to boost activity. Keep adding rewards it won't help. I'll say it again:

ADVERTISE THIS FUCKING SIDE OF THE COMMUNITY. NOBODY JOINS THE COMPETITIVE SCENE BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT UNLESS A MEMBER INFORMS THEM OF IT. WE ARE NOT THE ILLUMINATI.

Seriously, add it in the tutorIal or something. Put it on the home page. Automatically send a member a PM about it when they first join. Those things will boost the competitive scene.

Finally someone whos on the same page as me
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.05.2015 - 16:45
Usernames forced me to support..
----

Написао Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.06.2015 - 13:37
Advertising + premio = profit
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.06.2015 - 15:04
I havn't voted for anything, not because I think they are bad ideas, however I believe the overall structure needs updating in order to help raise awareness and interest.
Because of the variety of maps and different types of games played, maybe it is better and time to move more towards custom tournament's, with moderator approval for these tournament's to feature at the top of the AW site tree, as opposed to custom tournaments being on the 4th level of the AW site tree and the out of date clan war system featuring at the top. This would result in a more significant visual presence and easier accessibility to competitive tournament's on the AW platform, with in game reminders linked to tournaments to help sustain activity. Trusted host's would be responsible for decision's, meaning refereeing games and deciding on disagreements falls at the responsibility of the host and definitely not with moderators or admin, unless of course a moderator or admin decide to host a tournament or league. More league's and tournament's featured more prominently and high rank exclusion with some tournament's, encouraging players from a low rank to participate, I think will go a long way to boost competitive AW activity. PC/SP and trophy incentives/prizes should be offered frequently, however not often enough for any prize to devalue SP or PC. Perhaps host's/moderator's are afforded a set amount of SP/PC that can be designated to players as prizes.
edit - At the moment, mixing different game types (IE: Ancient and 3v3) in the same clan wars system is the equivalent to a basketball team playing in a football league. They are similar sports, by this I mean they use almost the same tools, yet they require different objectives and skill sets to be competent and established, this is why the current system really is out of date and needs more structure and differentials.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.06.2015 - 03:22
Only thing I would want to see is that in your profile it should show up how many games you played for that clan in that season for the that clan to finish top 3.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2015 - 03:53
Написао Eagle, 30.05.2015 at 15:15

A trophy for top 3 players in the clan would be nice (the once that played the most cw's)

Ahahhahah you ultimate cutiePie
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.06.2015 - 22:49
 Acquiesce (Модератор)
Awarding premium takes money out of admin's pockets and gives no incentive for those who already have lifetime premium (purchased or beta).
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.06.2015 - 20:02
Hats;D
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине