Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 17   Посвећено од стране: 91 users
10.10.2011 - 17:10
Since the change in the game from the 'undestroying wall' has been fixed; there sometimes occures another problem when attacking a wall, as you can see in the screenshot. The bomber just attacked the wall, and the wall did not move or was rebuild in that turn. I've seen this about 3times now last days. It's very frustrating (for both payers) because the wall isn't still be destroyed and because the other player is not able to fix the wall because of the bomber that is close.

----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.10.2011 - 18:08
 YOBA
I've seen that too but it wasn't an actual bug on mine, it only showed up for a moment when the next round was loading if you know what I mean. Weird but then the bomber moved in its place, no permanent damage done like in your game.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.10.2011 - 04:55
 Amok (Админ)
Not sure if I get it. The unit that's staying right next to the city was where the bomber is now? Had the battle between the bomber and the wall taken place? Did you move the wall units right before the attack? Really need the exact sequence here.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.10.2011 - 05:20
There was a 3 unit wall (with the 3 units you see in the screenshot). The bomber attacked the wall (the units in the wall or in the city didn't move in that turn), and then this occured. So the unit has moved out the wall, the bomber has taken it's place and the wall is still there ....
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.12.2011 - 14:48
Happened to me as well some times.
----
Versão brasileira: Herbert Richers.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.12.2011 - 06:12
 Leaf
Happened a few days ago a couple of times. Was weird.
Luckily it didn't effect the game too much. Wasn't a crucial move.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.01.2012 - 16:00
I'm still trying to figure out what is happening. Today i played another game and it happened 3 times again:

The last picture is someone who just surrendered, and thats why it looks like neutral.

I was first thinking it was only with bombers, but i had the same problem now with Marines (see screenshot). I think however, i made some 'Zig-zag' moves to come there. Does anyone else has more expierence with this or can give us more information? I'm sure lots of players have this problem.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.01.2012 - 00:03
I've had this happen a lot recently as well. The only other information I can give is that it can happen with infantry and tanks as well as bombers and marines; seemingly any unit attacking a wall. I make sure to break a wall in 2 places if it's really crucial that it be broken due to this. Because, i've never seen this glitch happen to two sides of one wall at the same time. Hopefully that's the simple solution until it gets fixed and it hasn't just been luck for me not seeing it.
----
Czech yourself before you wreck yourself.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.01.2012 - 11:59
 Amok (Админ)
Thanks everyone, especially Hugosch, for the info. This bug is now fixed and will be installed with the next update.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.01.2012 - 12:07
Great news! I think this was one of the most crucial bugs.
Btw, when will the next update be released, approximately?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.01.2012 - 13:15
 Amok (Админ)
There will be a minor update in about a week, probably.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.01.2012 - 04:47
Great, nice you have found it
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.02.2012 - 07:29
Undestroying wall not fixed

----
>.>
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.02.2012 - 07:57
Your bug is not the same as the original that has been posted (look at screenshots). Also, it had nothing to do with a 'undestroying wall', because it can be destoryed. The screenshot that you post is also a bug though and needs to be fixed.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.02.2012 - 22:56
Since this bug is fixed it should probably be locked.
----
Написао Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Написао tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.02.2012 - 15:37
Написао Hugosch, 02.02.2012 at 07:57

Your bug is not the same as the original that has been posted (look at screenshots). Also, it had nothing to do with a 'undestroying wall', because it can be destoryed. The screenshot that you post is also a bug though and needs to be fixed.

It's pretty much the same one, that tank was used to destroy the serbian wall but instead was put inside. It's almost the same exact problem.
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.02.2012 - 22:53
Написао VAGlNEER 2.0, 03.02.2012 at 15:37

Написао Hugosch, 02.02.2012 at 07:57

It's pretty much the same one, that tank was used to destroy the serbian wall but instead was put inside. It's almost the same exact problem.

Happens to me alot. Also sometimes the units just don't make my walls. :/
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине