Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 62   Посвећено од стране: 141 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране AlBoZzZ, 07.08.2015 - 18:00
Shadow Aces came from page 2 of clans to #2 in total clan ranking and #1 in season ranking. Its pretty nice how they did it no doubt.

But as it happend with many clans, when they reached #1 they stopped cwing and refuse every cw. Now this is not an offensive post torwards SA players but to some of them.

After pr el crey about 5-6 times today for cw (he didnt reply ofc) , he sends me this :

I belive dino posted something about changing this thing , but not by removing hard earned elos. Anyone has any suggestion how can we stop this thing? Like most of seasons all #1 clans stop cwing. Its not like you deserve #1 if you stop cwing like a ()cat.

Again, dont turn this into flame war because this is not offensive post to SA, but even if they get #1 medal, it would be totally unfair.
14.10.2015 - 12:16
Yet another thread has turned into racial struggle... as does the whole of AW...

Do people feel lacking in some way that they need to bring down others by superiority claims for their race and inferiority for others? Or is it just in their nature to keep fighting over who has a batter ethnicity?
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.10.2015 - 10:33
Написао The Tactician, 14.10.2015 at 12:16

Yet another thread has turned into racial struggle... as does the whole of AW...

Do people feel lacking in some way that they need to bring down others by superiority claims for their race and inferiority for others? Or is it just in their nature to keep fighting over who has a batter ethnicity?

Irish > Egyptians ok?
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине