Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 23   Посвећено од стране: 613 users
17.12.2015 - 13:28
We noticed some players are not getting emails or being blocked from the platform by some service providers, please list here any difficulties you have accessing atWar or receiving atWar related emails.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.12.2015 - 17:27
Написао clovis1122, 17.12.2015 at 14:10

And here is how to fix it:

1. Go to banlist
2. Ban the player, also mark the ignore button there.
3. Unban him, also unmark the ignore button there.
4. profit!

The hell are you talking about...
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.12.2015 - 00:23
 Leaf
Написао Goblin, 17.12.2015 at 17:27

Написао clovis1122, 17.12.2015 at 14:10

And here is how to fix it:

1. Go to banlist
2. Ban the player, also mark the ignore button there.
3. Unban him, also unmark the ignore button there.
4. profit!

The hell are you talking about...

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.12.2015 - 05:29
Написао clovis1122, 18.12.2015 at 03:05

Did you even read the OP

Anyway, the step in my comment solved the issue for me and Eagle.

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=21751

How is the ban list related to emails or accessing atwar...

are you talking about messages and chat... because OP says emails
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.12.2015 - 10:20
Написао Goblin, 18.12.2015 at 05:29

How is the ban list related to emails or accessing atwar...

are you talking about messages and chat... because OP says emails

He's trolling again. Don't pay attention to the trollvis .
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.12.2015 - 11:03
I would like to make clear this topic does not relate to any in-game features. We are checking for any internet service provider blocking access to atWar, or for email providers blocking email from atWar. This has nothing to do with any in game ban list.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.12.2015 - 11:08
He is sending me messages with pics describing player bans and how that fixes things

"did I even read the OP" ...oh god
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.12.2015 - 13:58
Looks like I've got this topic wrong. Saw that you had an issue with the in-game mail system in a tournament page and rushed for it. I'm sorry.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.12.2015 - 14:25
Написао clovis1122, 19.12.2015 at 13:58

Looks like I've got this topic wrong. Saw that you had an issue with the in-game mail system in a tournament page and rushed for it. I'm sorry.

Yeah, I've noticed when you wrote banlist, that you misunderstood the purpose of this thread. Never mind the other guys, stuff like this happens.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.12.2015 - 00:02
Was I supposed to be receiving some kind of newsletter from AtWar this whole time? Password resets work for me, if that's the email being referred to.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.12.2015 - 03:11
Написао Sinjid, 29.12.2015 at 00:02

Was I supposed to be receiving some kind of newsletter from AtWar this whole time? Password resets work for me, if that's the email being referred to.

You get E-mailed for casual games
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.12.2015 - 09:37
As discussed with Amok and Ivan, as discussed with Amo and Ivan, I can not access to the all game because of the website.

Even with the guidance of Amok and Ivan, I still can not play ... I realized all directions at this link:
http://fr.atwar-game.com/home/faq.php?faq_id=47
But it still does not work ...

I put you a screenshot of my problem which is increasingly recurring on each of my browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Explorer).
or this link :
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=591681messageerreur.jpg

Cordially
Conquiztador
----
Non, mais je crois qu'il faut que vous arrêtiez de dire des trucs. Ça vous fatigue, déjà, et pour les autres, vous vous rendez pas compte de ce que c'est. Moi quand vous faites ça, Ca me fout une angoisse...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.12.2015 - 14:14
Написао conquiztador, 29.12.2015 at 09:37

As discussed with Amok and Ivan, as discussed with Amo and Ivan, I can not access to the all game because of the website.

Even with the guidance of Amok and Ivan, I still can not play ... I realized all directions at this link:
http://fr.atwar-game.com/home/faq.php?faq_id=47
But it still does not work ...

I put you a screenshot of my problem which is increasingly recurring on each of my browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Explorer).
or this link :
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=591681messageerreur.jpg

Cordially
Conquiztador

It would seem this isn't a problem with your internet service provider and is an issue with browser compatibility. Please try using the latest version of Internet Explorer to see if this helps.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.12.2015 - 17:04
Написао Sun Tsu, 29.12.2015 at 14:14

It would seem this isn't a problem with your internet service provider and is an issue with browser compatibility. Please try using the latest version of Internet Explorer to see if this helps.

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response. I tested on the latest internet explorer (which I had not yet) but have you a solution to be able to play again on Chrome? Exporer and slow and freeze tremendously!

Cordially
Conquiztador
----
Non, mais je crois qu'il faut que vous arrêtiez de dire des trucs. Ça vous fatigue, déjà, et pour les autres, vous vous rendez pas compte de ce que c'est. Moi quand vous faites ça, Ca me fout une angoisse...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.01.2016 - 09:53
It needs to be corrected some bugs
----
Mingburnu
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.01.2016 - 11:36
Написао conquiztador, 29.12.2015 at 17:04

Написао Sun Tsu, 29.12.2015 at 14:14

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response. I tested on the latest internet explorer (which I had not yet) but have you a solution to be able to play again on Chrome? Exporer and slow and freeze tremendously!

Cordially
Conquiztador

For optimum performance on Chrome, I would suggest using Incognito mode (ctrl, shift + N) or using a clear cache with no cookies (ctrl, shift and delete). Try clearing the history and cache in IE as this may also help to increase the performance. Aside from that, atWar should work fine on any browser and if problems persist, then maybe try another device to play atWar.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.01.2016 - 23:04
Some bugs need really to be corrected
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.01.2016 - 02:20
Написао Chaengsic, 01.01.2016 at 23:04

Some bugs need really to be corrected

Any bugs you find, please report (with screenshots) in the bugs sub-forum and we will fix them ASAP, if they are not know about they cannot be fixed.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.04.2016 - 14:07
You're banned from joining this game Possible reason: http://i.imgur.com/KD8OlYW.png Leaver 2 week ban unban 4/28/ 2016
Unban me pls
this ban is stupid. Otto wf romania, prussia (ok he no att wall in cyti t2, but he sent units in east) wf me, and romania afk
?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.04.2016 - 18:09
Написао BoreHR, 29.04.2016 at 14:07

You're banned from joining this game Possible reason: http://i.imgur.com/KD8OlYW.png Leaver 2 week ban unban 4/28/ 2016
Unban me pls
this ban is stupid. Otto wf romania, prussia (ok he no att wall in cyti t2, but he sent units in east) wf me, and romania afk
?

Not the place to post it.
Go to general discussion forums and check for"ban list etc etc"
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.05.2016 - 15:19
The game load always stop loading here http://prntscr.com/b6g6hj i cant join any game pls help me i thinks there is a programm blocking the game
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.06.2016 - 14:02
This gamer Guest69821 and Guest83081 is one man they play in one game and real gamers can not play please do with it some rhing or i make 5 accaunts and play in one game with them )
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.07.2016 - 00:35
Did the Great Firewall of China ban atWar?

Forum features still work. However, drop-down menus aren't showing and tabs cannot be clicked in the player menu. Game screen is taking forever to load and some info seems to be filtered. It worked like two weeks ago when I first got on with this IP. Went on all the Chinese forums and I heard no news about it being blocked.

EDIT: Sorry for the 8 repeat messages. Server responds very slowly here and I was unable to delete anything....
So forget what I said about forum features... Now using a US VPN.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине