Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 76   Посвећено од стране: 176 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Meester, 03.06.2016 - 03:51
Second Grand 2vs2 Tournament

After the first Grand 2vs2 Tournament was held over 5 years ago by Hugosch. I've decided to restart the tournament, and plan to hold it on a yearly basis every June.

Like its predecessor the tournament will have a group phase and a knockout phase. Starting with a group phase, 4 Groups with 4 teams in it. The 2 best teams of every group will go through to the quarterfinals which will be the knockout phase. Basically the system is similar to how the World Cup is run.

When teams have the same amount of wins when the group stage has ended, the winner is decided by the winner of the match the 2 teams played. If 3 or 4 teams have the same amount of wins, the winner is decided by total SP.

The team which finishes 1st and 2nd will get a trophy.

Setting:

Game Type: Europe+
Turn duration: 4 minute
Starting funds: 10,000
Maximum players: 4
Joining until week: 0
Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns
Game duration: 50 turns
Rares: None
Initial countries: 1
Extra cities: On
Allow rejoining: Off
Disable upgrades: Off
Disable strategies: Off

• Cold Case and Viva la Grecia - Immortals
  • Ghost and AlboZzZ - Habibi Squad
  • clovis1122 and njab - Double Clovis
  • Dr. Trollface and bargain - Dr. Barg
  • time and Plato - Roseus
  • Meester and Sultan - Modhax
  • Mauzer Panteri and Don - Kurwe
  • Laochra and Acquiesce - Potato Ganja
  • Safari and TheManiac - SomethingSexy
  • Domo. and FireFistLeo - Faggys
  • Prometheus and Heat Check - Prom-Check
  • Kvasir and civecnavi - Scenario Fags
  • Waffel and Eagles8539 - Bbc's?
  • Steve Aoki and Eagle - Chunky Squirrel.
  • Alpha Wann and dinoscout - The Crew
  • JFreders and Royal - ICE CREAM
  • Mia. and Mr_Own_U - Team Bats
  • opi and Zone - Sweety Flowers
  • Metyu and NoobUlviNoob - R6.5 Noobs
  • Comrade In Arms and Kilikian ARM - 7wajeb-shla6ef
  • Phoenix and PleaseMe - Pleasing Phoenix

The tournament has started and is how in the group stage. Link to the fixture: here

16.06.2016 - 11:48
 Heat Check (Модератор)
Написао Meester, 16.06.2016 at 10:10

Написао clovis1122, 16.06.2016 at 09:13

We've played Prom-check just now. They won

I need the SP won by both teams, incase of a tie-breaker is needed.

----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.06.2016 - 11:17
Part of the problem is mailing the participants, i bet half the players here don't know this has started or have forgotten about it completely.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.06.2016 - 13:41
 Acquiesce (Модератор)
Написао Permamuted, 18.06.2016 at 11:17

Part of the problem is mailing the participants, i bet half the players here don't know this has started or have forgotten about it completely.

Or they are like Waffel and signed up without any intention of ever playing games
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.06.2016 - 20:25
I agree with Acqui. Waffel is a little girl, very hard to get him to play a game
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.06.2016 - 22:00
Im not participating in this tourny no more
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.06.2016 - 22:11
Ghost
Профил је обрисан
Написао AlBoZzZ, 18.06.2016 at 22:00

Im not participating in this tourny no more

you troll right?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.06.2016 - 03:23
Bracket has been updated. Please play your games as soon as possible. All participants have been sent a message about the tournament. Because this is a team based tournament I will not set a deadline but if a team fails to play and is obviously does not intend to they will be disqualified.

To all those who have an inactive partner I suggest you find a new partner or risk getting replaced. Current Cold Case is the only one lacking a partner, you have 3 days to find a new partner and inform me.

P.S. I sent the messages to players based on their registered screen name. If you changed your name sometime during the tournament, you should have informed me, if you failed to do so that is your fault and your fault alone.

EDIT: There was an error in the message where I accidently put "Cold Case and Viva la Grecia" in a sentence. Please just ignore this and continue reading like as if its not even there. Thanks.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.06.2016 - 07:34
Написао Meester, 19.06.2016 at 03:23

Bracket has been updated. Please play your games as soon as possible. All participants have been sent a message about the tournament. Because this is a team based tournament I will not set a deadline but if a team fails to play and is obviously does not intend to they will be disqualified.

To all those who have an inactive partner I suggest you find a new partner or risk getting replaced. Current Cold Case is the only one lacking a partner, you have 3 days to find a new partner and inform me.

P.S. I sent the messages to players based on their registered screen name. If you changed your name sometime during the tournament, you should have informed me, if you failed to do so that is your fault and your fault alone.

EDIT: There was an error in the message where I accidently put "Cold Case and Viva la Grecia" in a sentence. Please just ignore this and continue reading like as if its not even there. Thanks.

Put me and Mecoy in please., thanks xxx
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.06.2016 - 18:34
I guess you will have to dis me,I do not want any other partner as it won't be fun,it will be like working
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.06.2016 - 09:19
Immortals eliminated, Pleasing Pheonix added in. Please play you games.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
24.06.2016 - 14:48
 Evic
Gg

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.06.2016 - 15:57
 time
Dr. Barg won we confirm
----
I wf'd UK
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.07.2016 - 19:12
 time
Please play your matches
----
I wf'd UK
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.07.2016 - 19:15
 opi
Acqui never online...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.08.2016 - 12:50
Bump or...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.05.2017 - 05:30
 time
----
I wf'd UK
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине