Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 135   Посвећено од стране: 120 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Ghostface, 22.06.2016 - 00:50
I think they will leave , and its best if they leave imo , and no im sure ivan and amok wont be deported or any other immigrant for that case

Анкета

Should Britain leave or remain in the European Union

Stay!
Leave!

Укупно гласова: 82
26.06.2016 - 00:16
Написао Dereny, 25.06.2016 at 23:45

Написао Darth., 25.06.2016 at 20:24

Написао Dereny, 25.06.2016 at 12:05

Написао Darth., 25.06.2016 at 06:01

Best part of American culture imo? Chinese fortune cookies sold in restaurants, are actually an American invention

You're just jealous your country didn't invent fortune cookies and be the first country to be able to predict the future accurately

However did you know?? Are you a Jedi?

Nope, a mighty Sith Lord Heil Darth Dereny

Then arise, my apprentice
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 01:46
Написао Khal.eesi, 25.06.2016 at 05:47

Написао Fockmeeard, 24.06.2016 at 16:14

Написао Al Fappino, 24.06.2016 at 15:02

Написао Fockmeeard, 24.06.2016 at 14:48

Написао Al Fappino, 24.06.2016 at 13:41

Написао Fockmeeard, 24.06.2016 at 13:30

Not as braindead as people like yourself who come from insignificant countries.

Like if your country had any intelligence at all, maybe, JUST maybe you'd be worthy of getting carpet bombed by us for the sake of your freedom.

You know you're talking to one of those ignorant americans (you) when he doesn't know jack shit about my country or its past.

Your country is a social shithole, you should envy great Europe and look at our people, because quite frankly, we don't have braindead autists like you here.

You're literally living in a world those 2/3's of it was discovered by us. If you're living in California, it was discovered by a portuguese sailor, for example

And the list goes on and on

Awww I bet your great grand daddy was a cute little sailor going off and exploring places.

I could go on and on about all our discoveries and contributions to this worl Portugal has made, but you're just too retarded to look beyond your fatty city

http://www.worldobesity.org/resources/world-map-obesity/?map=overview-men Mexico, Spain, UK, Australia, oh look Greece (WHAT NOW KHAL) and other insignificant balkan countries are same as America when it comes to obesity in men. Think about it, you were forced to learn English. Everybody in EU has to learn English. Why? Because your country and language is so small and insignificant to the rest of the world you have to adapt to our language.

First of all stupid, your language is not american, but English. So its actually European, think before you speak dumbo And second of all USA has like 78% overweights, most of them diabetic and the only country to introduce special rules and preferencial treatement for them and even those fucking fatso cars lolz. If i see a fatso trying to cut the line in my supermarket im gonna bitch slap him, tell him to stop eating mac donalds, get a shower, a life and get back in the line. You actually let fatsos with their mini cars have privileges and even invented the most stupid world ever invented -> "body shaming" LOLOLOLOOL

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DOES BODY SHAMING EVEN MEAN LMAO!!! CANT I CALL A FAT UGLY WHALE A FAT UGLY WHALE ANY MORE? WHY DO AMERICANS SO DESPERATELY WANT TO LIVE OUTSIDE REALITY AND SUGARCOAT THE TRUTH. NO! YOU ARE UGLY BITCH! YOU SMELL! AND YOU ARE A FUCKING COW! AND JESUS WONT HELP YOU, PATHETIC PIECE OF UNEDUCATED, HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT, DIABETES RIDDEN REDNECK SHIT!

And lastly, Europe is experiencing growth in ovrweight people, but you have to put the research in context. Europeans have the lowest fertility rates, especially Brits and Greeks which you referenced and very high mortality rates, especially compared to older times, like the 80's for example. So its basically old people refusing to die. They live longer because of better medical treatement and enjoying a higher standard of living and a stable, peacefull enviroment that allows them to be fat and old. This in combination with a few slice of new people being born, contribute to obesity stats in Europe being high, factors that dont apply to the army of amerifat kids, being obese the minute they get off the fat momma tit and introduced to food (or whatever the hell you call the shit you eat there )

This is very anti american and disrespectful. That's like me calling all greeks homosexuals who can't pay there bills. Not all people are built the same and you seem to forget the role america had in creating the free democratic society we all share, we where innovative and determined and we built alot of great things on this earth. It's not our fault that our own government outsourced our entire economy now people sit on there ass's collecting social services. I am a modern american and there are americans like me who are determined to fix our fucked up country so I don't like you shitting on us like we are all the same thing here.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 02:03
Написао Helly, 26.06.2016 at 01:46

-

America will probably outlast the iberian states and the greeko-turkish IMF puppet.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 09:15
Написао Al Fappino, 25.06.2016 at 18:40

Unlike your country, we've always been masters of our own fate. Unlike whatever commie country you come from, we shall never surrender.

Hold the phone.

Are you saying my people are not the masters of our fate? Seriously and you are? You had dictatorial monarch who mobilized you to sail with 200 sweaty drunked men on ships to enslave nations that never harmed or saw you. Is that how you're master of your fate? Then you steal their gold and send back to your monarch/dictator and that makes you free and proud? Seriously?

What kinds of torture your people had to put up with on those ships with those drunked sailors? How many 'monkeyboys' (google if you don't know who are they.) were raped on those ships, on the open sea, no where to go, no where to escape, but embrace their FATE and endure. True masters of their fate, i salute.

But hey, let's make it clear - they were raped - that mean they SURRENDERED to rapists, you were mobilized by dictator to fight for him and bring him gold, you SURRENDERED to him. Sorry, but your nation surrenders.

By the way, i am not from commie country, since commie countries today are Cuba, China, North Korea and Vietnam. I am from Democratic Capitalist Russia. I had to tell you that since i see you are uneducated westerner who lack sources for argument, and doesn't know the world outside his hometown.

Cheers
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 10:04
Написао Al Fappino, 25.06.2016 at 18:40

If you had any knowledge about Portuguese and Spanish History, since you lack sources to back any of your arguments, you would know Spain tried at least 5 times to invade Portugal throughout it's history and only managed to succede once, when we crowned a spanish king, King of Portugal, and even under those circumstances, all the ruling class in Portugal under the Spanish crown was Portuguese.

Fappy, go fuck yourself, again. We already had this discussion, Spain NEVER in its fucking existance marched an army against you.

WE FUCKING ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS SHITY DUMBASS!! Get your memory fixed.

You didn't crown no one, you were out of direct candidates to the throne while our king was direct family of your fucking kings, as all kings were at that time. That's how we got a king on your country. Nonetheless, you guys separated from us cowardly while we were already fighting in Europe and against catalonian independentist. Do you know what Spain decided? Fuck portugal, we rather have catalonia with us.... bla, I completely agree...
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 10:27
Написао RaulPB, 26.06.2016 at 10:04

Fappy, go fuck yourself, again. We already had this discussion, Spain NEVER in its fucking existance marched an army against you.

Never? Your history's messed up, here's some dates:

1140-1150's (we annexed some bordering galician towns against that era Léon)

1139-1143 <-- we declared independence and fought your armies (you marches against us)

1168 <-- You took Badajoz from us (we actually violated that treaty that gave you Badajoz sorry XD)

1383-1385 Dinastic Crisis, you guys claimed our throne and marched an army against us, suffering tremendous defeats in the Siege of Lisbon, and being defeated in the Battle of Atoleiros and the Battle of Valverde (you should go search those 2, the defeat was just so lmao for you), which were one of the biggest military failures of medieval Iberia.

War of the Castillian Sucession <-- this one we were actually the ones who marched against you and conquered much of Galiza and were so close of getting your throne (

Portuguese Restoration War of 1640-1668 <-- this one we regained full independence and despite having a much weaker army, we faced the might of the Spanish european armies and imposed tremendous defeats on you at the Battle of Elvas Lines, and several others.

War of Spanish Sucession <-- you tried to invade us and then we ended up capturing Madrid in 1709? xd

The Fantastic War of 1762-63 (?) where once again, we marched armies against each other

The War of the Oranges, where you marched another army against us, defeating us and stealing Olivenza from us, which according to what you agreed in the 1815 Conference of Vienna, you still have to give us Olivenza back?

in the end, you did march armies for several times against us, not to mention the dozens of armies you marched againt today's Uruguay, which we controlled

Написао RaulPB, 26.06.2016 at 10:04

You didn't crown no one, you were out of direct candidates to the throne while our king was direct family of your fucking kings, as all kings were at that time. That's how we got a king on your country. Nonetheless, you guys separated from us cowardly while we were already fighting in Europe and against catalonian independentist. Do you know what Spain decided? Fuck portugal, we rather have catalonia with us.... bla, I completely agree...

We had many candidates, who had an equal blood link or even more than your King, Philip II, the thing is, he just decided to bribe noblemen and invade the heck out of Portugal to gain the crown, nonetheless, out of the three Philips we had, Philipp II of Spain (I of Portugal) was the best out of the three, the other 2 were dumbfucks. (all of them were, since you forced us to march against Britain in the Great Armada, only to fucking fail).

Also, don't cheer much about Catalonia, they may get independent soon lolz
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 10:44
Написао Skanderbeg, 26.06.2016 at 09:15

You had dictatorial monarch who mobilized you to sail with 200 sweaty drunked men on ships to enslave nations that never harmed or saw you. Is that how you're master of your fate? Then you steal their gold and send back to your monarch/dictator and that makes you free and proud? Seriously?

First of all, you can't quite consider the monarchies of the middle ages a dictatorship, they were called Absolutist Monarchies and those 'dictatorial' monarchs allowed my country to progress, evolve and grow, and for me, they were quite good (and for the rest of the population aswell), you can't compare the monarchs of the past to today's dictators because the world changes and society changes. They were no dictators.

Second of all, if we hadn't sailed around the world and discovered about 2/3 of the today's known world the world would be much different, so sacrifices had to be made I'm afraid.

Third of all, are you really gonna be like those brazilians who accuse us of stealing their gold and send them back to Portugal and the Crown?

Let me tell you something, there was no Brazilian State in the 1700's (when we discovered gold, more exactly in 1699) but there was a Portuguese Territory called Brazil, At that time, brazil was no more no less than a territory part of Portugal, just like today French Guyana is a part of France. So we didn't steal any gold because we were exploring our territory's minerals, therefore the argument that say we stole from the brazilians is invalid, since they were Portuguese before 1822/1825

Also, even if you argue that we stole land that belonged to the natives (it's true), the majority of the gold wasn't even being sent to Lisbon! Most of the gold stayed in Brazil and gave the funds that were necessary to the development of Rio de Janeiro and several other cities during the Golden Age of Brazil (between 1700 and 1745's). Most of the gold we extracted was used to develop Brazil and create new intitutions and infrastructure and only a small fraction of all the rich minerals extracted was sent to Lisbon, and that small fraction was unfortunately spent on churches and palaces instead of being focused more to develop the Army and the country itself..

Написао Skanderbeg, 26.06.2016 at 09:15

What kinds of torture your people had to put up with on those ships with those drunked sailors? How many 'monkeyboys' (google if you don't know who are they.) were raped on those ships, on the open sea, no where to go, no where to escape, but embrace their FATE and endure. True masters of their fate, i salute.

But hey, let's make it clear - they were raped - that mean they SURRENDERED to rapists, you were mobilized by dictator to fight for him and bring him gold, you SURRENDERED to him. Sorry, but your nation surrenders.

Our nation never surrendered to any foreigner except for 60 years to th Spaniards? and even that time, all the ruling class was of portuguese ascent? We served our King(s) and our Nation/Empire by exploring and colonising. If you are accusing Portugal of being inhumane towards the slaves and the Africans and the other inferior/less developed cultures, you should read more about French, British, Dutch and even German and Italian colonialism, Spain murdered all the natives of the lands they conquered.

At least, Portugal used the policy of miscigenation to assimilate the natives (in Goa primarily) but also to absorb some elements of their culture, and that is why it is agreed by most historians than from all of the european colonial powers, the Portuguese Colonialism was much less inhumane than all the others, if you don't believe it, read the theory of lusotropicalism.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 10:48
Написао Al Fappino, 26.06.2016 at 10:27

1139-1143 <-- we declared independence and fought your armies (you marches against us)

1168 <-- You took Badajoz from us (we actually violated that treaty that gave you Badajoz sorry XD)

Omg, you know what? After seeing that you confused Spain with Leon.... I just felt like suiciding. Then seeing that you confuse a war between king candidates with an attempt to conquer portugal..... I just couldn't resist and took off my eyes. GG. There's no bigger stupidity than the blind nationalist feeling...

Even if they do, I'll thank my ancestors for putting Catalonia ahead of Portugal. It was a nice decision to retreat from Portugal in order to have enough troops to secure catalonia. Thanks god that Spain made at least one good decision during their history....
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 10:48
Написао Al Fappino, 26.06.2016 at 10:44

Spain murdered all the natives of the lands they conquered.

Nice confusion with England and USA.... anyway, this is obviously a discussion with a teenager with bias history knowledge... I went through this once, and you should remember it. If you don't, then go back to your history book.
----
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 10:52

in the end, you did march armies for several times against us, not to mention the dozens of armies you marched againt today's Uruguay, which we controlled

Pls, look this up and then send me where is this stated. thanks.
----
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 10:52
Написао RaulPB, 26.06.2016 at 10:48

Omg, you know what? After seeing that you confused Spain with Leon.... I just felt like suiciding. Then seeing that you confuse a war between king candidates with an attempt to conquer portugal..... I just couldn't resist and took off my eyes. GG. There's no bigger stupidity than the blind nationalist feeling...

Even if they do, I'll thank my ancestors for putting Catalonia ahead of Portugal. It was a nice decision to retreat from Portugal in order to have enough troops to secure catalonia. Thanks god that Spain made at least one good decision during their history....

hmm, I'm not confusing Spain with Léon but the truth is, the Spanish Kingdom is descendent of Léon Castille + Áragon, so it's not much of a stupid thing to say..

It's not a blind nationalist feeling, I even admitted to you we invaded you several times aswell? lol
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 10:58
Написао RaulPB, 26.06.2016 at 10:52

Pls, look this up and then send me where is this stated. thanks.

We had a bunch of wars in South America for the Colony of Sacramento, which is today's Montevideo if I'm not mistaken lol, we also had a bunch of skirmishes in today's southern brazil (Rio Grande do Sul)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish%E2%80%93Portuguese_War_(1735%E2%80%9337)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish%E2%80%93Portuguese_War_(1776%E2%80%9377)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_War
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 10:58
Написао Al Fappino, 26.06.2016 at 10:52

hmm, I'm not confusing Spain with Léon but the truth is, the Spanish Kingdom is descendent of Léon Castille + Áragon, so it's not much of a stupid thing to say..

Portugal is a descendant of Leon, thus it means you're Spain too? USA, India, Canada are descendants of England, are they UK too? Germany is a descendant of many little kingdoms plus Prussia, thus Prussia is Germany right? And Italy is a descendant of many many little kingdoms and Aragon's Naples, thus Italy is Aragon too right?

Nice logic. (Ironic)

It's not a blind nationalist feeling, I even admitted to you we invaded you several times aswell? lol

Those weren't invasion. Get a dictionary or an encyclopedia and get your facts right... those were dinastic wars, not invasions! Anyway, I don't expect you to understand this so whatever....
----
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 11:00

Написао Al Fappino, 26.06.2016 at 10:44

Spain murdered all the natives of the lands they conquered.

Nice confusion with England and USA.... anyway, this is obviously a discussion with a teenager with bias history knowledge... I went through this once, and you should remember it. If you don't, then go back to your history book.

---> Aztecs

--> Mayans

--> Incas

I even have a graphic in my history book actually XD that shows the decreasing native population in Spanish Americas to disease and genocide, your point?

It's not bias, but you should really search Lusotropicalism

Also, we slaughtered natives too, like the Tupis and the Guaranis, but at least we allowed 80 tribes to still live in Amazonia to this day
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 11:06
Написао RaulPB, 26.06.2016 at 10:58

Portugal is a descendant of Leon, thus it means you're Spain too? USA, India, Canada are descendants of England, are they UK too? Germany is a descendant of many little kingdoms plus Prussia, thus Prussia is Germany right? And Italy is a descendant of many many little kingdoms and Aragon's Naples, thus Italy is Aragon too right?

Nice logic. (Ironic)

Those weren't invasion. Get a dictionary or an encyclopedia and get your facts right... those were dinastic wars, not invasions! Anyway, I don't expect you to understand this so whatever....

hmm, but Portugal's an independent descendant state of Léon

Also, several of your examples there are unfit lolz

Also, those were dinastic wars that led to invasions of both of our territories, so I really don't get your point? You're the one being a little biased for refusing to admit you marched armies against us in a dozen wars, and we marched armies against you aswell, what's the problem?
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 11:07
Написао Al Fappino, 26.06.2016 at 10:58

Quote: "The war was local and involved only a couple of thousand men on each side."

A couple skirmishes, some portuguese and spanish soldiers involved, many running away, little to no shots.... WTF?

Quote: "Because no major battles were fought"

Come on, are you serious now? That was a war between France and Britain in which we had a tiny participation.... gg. At least this is a legit atempt to invade Portugal by France, well played (ironic)
----
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 11:09
Написао Al Fappino, 26.06.2016 at 11:00

---> Aztecs
--> Mayans
--> Incas

We didn't kill them all noob, we mixed, that's how latin american people were brought to this world.......... Most native south americans died from disease or hard work, true, but no genocide by spanish people. Get your facts right...
----
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 11:11
Написао RaulPB, 26.06.2016 at 11:07

Quote: "The war was local and involved only a couple of thousand men on each side."

A couple skirmishes, some portuguese and spanish soldiers involved, many running away, little to no shots.... WTF?

Quote: "Because no major battles were fought"

Come on, are you serious now? That was a war between France and Britain in which we had a tiny participation.... gg. At least this is a legit atempt to invade Portugal by France, well played (ironic)

All of those wars I never mentioned they were mass invasions against us? I said they were conflicts we also had in South America that resulted in having troops in both territories, lol
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 11:11
Написао Al Fappino, 26.06.2016 at 11:06

Also, those were dinastic wars that led to invasions of both of our territories, so I really don't get your point? You're the one being a little biased for refusing to admit you marched armies against us in a dozen wars, and we marched armies against you aswell, what's the problem?

Okey, ask Scotish, Irish and Welsh people if all their hisotry is that of UK.... you don't make any sense at all either!

The point of those dinastic wars weren't to invade but to defeat the opponent's forces and if those forces were in Spain and in Portugal, ofc they would go there! After that, they didn't stay where they had fought! No invasion!

EDIT: I'm tired and done. Whatever. Just stop stating that "Spain" tried to invade Portugal so many times! It's not historically accurate.... ffs
----
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 11:14
Написао RaulPB, 26.06.2016 at 11:09

---> Aztecs
--> Mayans
--> Incas

We didn't kill them all noob, we mixed, that's how latin american people were brought to this world.......... Most native south americans died from disease or hard work, true, but no genocide by spanish people. Get your facts right...

--> Massacre de Cholula the death of those natives weren't exclusively due to disease or famine tho
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 11:15
Написао Al Fappino, 26.06.2016 at 11:14

--> Massacre de Cholula the death of those natives weren't exclusively due to disease or famine tho

-> 1 massacre?
-> Suddenly everyone in America is massacred by spanish?

Ask North American natives what they think about their massacres...
----
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 11:51
Написао RaulPB, 26.06.2016 at 11:11

Написао Al Fappino, 26.06.2016 at 11:06

Okey, ask Scotish, Irish and Welsh people if all their hisotry is that of UK.... you don't make any sense at all either!

The point of those dinastic wars weren't to invade but to defeat the opponent's forces and if those forces were in Spain and in Portugal, ofc they would go there! After that, they didn't stay where they had fought! No invasion!

EDIT: I'm tired and done. Whatever. Just stop stating that "Spain" tried to invade Portugal so many times! It's not historically accurate.... ffs

But you did invade us several times tho, and we invaded you too lolz
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 11:53
Написао Al Fappino, 26.06.2016 at 11:51

Invade not the same to dinastic wars. Stop with the falacies! And this is a fucking brexit thread, stop going off topic with portuguese nationalism...
----
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 11:57
Spain and Portugal are like the new Balkans
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.06.2016 - 11:59
Написао RaulPB, 26.06.2016 at 11:53

Написао Al Fappino, 26.06.2016 at 11:51

And this is a fucking brexit thread, stop going off topic with portuguese nationalism...

I just noticed how we completely derailed this XD you know I love ya Raul <3
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.06.2016 - 15:54
England leaves euro2016 Without a referendum
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.06.2016 - 16:13

-

-

Hello folks, i am here to back my distant,distant,distant,distant,distant,distant,distant, far away cousin raul ;P
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.06.2016 - 16:27
Написао Tundy, 27.06.2016 at 16:13

-

-

Hello folks, i am here to back my distant,distant,distant,distant,distant,distant,distant, far away cousin raul ;P

hahahahha

FORZA ITALIA
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.06.2016 - 16:27

It's about time, isn't it? But I'm afraid you're a bit late and fappy's stubbornness can't be solved easily (at least, without violence), so I gave up on him
----
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.06.2016 - 16:28
Написао RaulPB, 27.06.2016 at 16:27

It's about time, isn't it? But I'm afraid you're a bit late and fappy's stubbornness can't be solved easily (at least, without violence), so I gave up on him

#Spexit
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине