Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 44   Посвећено од стране: 53 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 22.01.2012 - 17:41
So whats your favorite game? post pic
27.01.2012 - 19:09
 YOBA
Написао rofleta, 27.01.2012 at 16:53

It is not free, but if you are planing on buying it i suggest arsenal of democracy. Imo its much improved HoI 2

Would you recommend Darkest Hour? I've heard good words about AoD as well, of course, but Darkest Hour has received many times the praise for the radical changes it brings.

DH is the only one I've actually played from the HoI2 variations and I found it incredibly deep but also a bit too complicated myself. What do you think, as a veteran Paradox gamer?
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.01.2012 - 21:24
Написао YOBA, 27.01.2012 at 19:09

Написао rofleta, 27.01.2012 at 16:53

It is not free, but if you are planing on buying it i suggest arsenal of democracy. Imo its much improved HoI 2

Would you recommend Darkest Hour? I've heard good words about AoD as well, of course, but Darkest Hour has received many times the praise for the radical changes it brings.

DH is the only one I've actually played from the HoI2 variations and I found it incredibly deep but also a bit too complicated myself. What do you think, as a veteran Paradox gamer?

to be honest i did not played darkest hour, but it does seem like it offers more options in research and other things so i might try it. AoD is not that complicated and once you play for a while it is pretty easy to be good at it, at least in single player, multiplayer is completely other story XD. Il get myself DH tommorow and try it to see the difference then il post back
----
Hai there
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.02.2012 - 05:26
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.02.2012 - 05:58
Thats fallout 2 :D good taste good taste
----
Hai there
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.02.2012 - 11:22
 YOBA
Rofleta sent me the following info on DH, which I thought would help clear up some details about the two games in case people are interested:
Цитирај:

Mutch better than arsenal of democracy
More technologies, more events, new options, and more micromanagement (a good thing if you ask me )

Caulerpa certainly seems to have a lot of favourite games... and because of that, I'm obliged to post another of mine as well! Europa Universalis III has already been posted, unfortunately.

Can anyone guess what game this is? I've beaten it through-and-through 3 bloody times and the game is enormous. Yes, I was talking about the Kingstone pieces as well which I scouted the world for like some blind autist.

----
YOBA:
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.02.2012 - 11:41
Написао YOBA, 02.02.2012 at 11:22

Can anyone guess what game this is? I've beaten it through-and-through 3 bloody times and the game is enormous. Yes, I was talking about the Kingstone pieces as well which I scouted the world for like some blind autist.

The Legend of Zelda Minish Cap
----
This doesn't really say anything, it's just a space filler while I try to come up with a better signature.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.02.2012 - 12:30
 YOBA
Написао Counterpart, 02.02.2012 at 11:41

Написао YOBA, 02.02.2012 at 11:22
snip

The Legend of Zelda Minish Cap

I actually just caught you out because you quoted my post and the name of the game could easily be seen in the image links. Owned! But that is correct, and yes, this was easily better than A Link to the Past in my opinion. Highly recommended!
----
YOBA:
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.02.2012 - 11:34
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.02.2012 - 11:45
Pokemon, Sex in the City II and cooking mama are my favorites
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.02.2012 - 21:43
Написао GlennMiller, 04.02.2012 at 11:34

*snip*

This strangely looks familiar to me......
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.02.2012 - 23:01

and the best of best
----
You fuck with the best you die like the rest !!!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.02.2012 - 11:03
I had so many feels playing this game. Dat Victorian atmosphere. Also, DAT SOUNDTRACK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftvpi-6Z6qw

----
PCCTS Knights Templar | Anti Muslim | Anti Jihad | Anti Cultural Marxist | Anti Nazi | Anti Racist | Pro Monocultural | Pro Mono-Capitalism | Pro European | Pro Conservative |ï"¿ Pro Nationalism | - This is not hate, this is LOVE for our
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.02.2012 - 15:29
Sad thing is, i played almost all of the games in this topic
----
Hai there
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.02.2012 - 13:48
I will post this video instead:

http://youtu.be/dulfJo-NmWU

Skip to 1:10 though. Played this when I was ~12 y/o and loved everything about it. The story, the music, the monsters, the settings... god, I used to play it right through the nights till I had to go to school and when I eventually fell asleep there I always had the strangest dreams.
Might not be the best game of the genere, but to me it was damn addictive- maybe because it was my first console game.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине