Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 123   Посвећено од стране: 1118 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Yihka, 01.02.2011 - 16:15
This strategy focusses on training so many men into soldiers to fight for your country. Because of this, you are able to have a big army in no time, yet your soldiers aren't as good.

Reinforcements

Cities that normally give 1 reinforcement gain +0 reinforcement
Cities that normally give 2-4 reinforcement gain +1 reinforcement
Cities that normally give 5-6 reinforcement gain +2 reinforcement
Cities that normally give 7 and up reinforcement gain +3 reinforcement

Bonusses / Losses

Note the attack/defence behind the name is already set right.

Infantry (4/5)
Infantry lose 1 attack
Infantry lose 1 defence

Tank (5/4)
Tanks lose 2 attack
Tanks lose 1 defence

Marines 4/4
Marines lose 2 attack
Marines lose 1 defence

Militia 3/5:
Stays the same

Battleship (6/5)
Battleship loses 2 attack
Battleship loses 1 defence

Submarine (5/4)
Submarine loses 2 attack
Submarine loses 1 defence

Transport (1/2)
Stays the same

Stealth (4/4):
Stealth loses 2 attack
Stealth loses 1 defence

Bomber (4/4)
Bomber loses 2 attack
Bomber loses 1 defence

Air Transport
Stays the same

Sentry Plane
Stays the same

Basically, all your units get a bit weaker but you will have more reinforcements to use. This might be really useful to make big stacks to scare your enemy or just to have fun with a lot of men.

I did not balance the stats out so it might be unbalanced but it's about the idea generally.
23.07.2015 - 06:06
 brianwl (Админ)
Написао clovis1122, 19.07.2015 at 22:15

Написао brianwl, 19.07.2015 at 18:33

Reviewed... now what?

Now decide if you guys are going to keep all of them or not.

Some of them requires upgrade. We have a FAQ that tells us to not make new threads, and to post in this one for strategies. But as you could see before, players rather made new threads. And IMO it makes sense.

So you guys should... either enforce the FAQ and bring all strategies that were suggested here....

... or change the FAQ, and if you guys allow a player to make his own thread for strategies, then this one won't have any reason to be a stick thread. Unstuck it would be best.

<this same logic applies to the units (not stuck) and upgrades (stuck) threads>.

The main reason mods keep them and tend to just leave them is the amount negative feedback received everytime we clean up threads or move stuff... nearly everytime i do this, the creator of the new thread gets upset, sends an email asking why their post was deleted even when a message is sent to them, and it turns into an argument over censorship.

The matter has been discussed by mods, and generally, the overall trend seems to be this: better to err on the side of redundancy and bloat, rather than concise on point threads at the cost of censorship.

Efforts are made to condense and maintain the FAQ's, but they are exceptionally time consuming given so many players introduce the same ideas repeatedly without reading all the other posts. (I would estimate 3 full time forum moderators would be needed to stay on top of it, and we have no where near this.)

That said, if you make the request to merge and provide the posts, i tend to do it right away, since i know if you're making the request, you aren't going to go and make life difficult when i make the changes. ♥
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.07.2015 - 06:47
Написао brianwl, 23.07.2015 at 06:06

I also agree that is best to let the user to make his own thread about strategy / upgrades / units than rejoining all those information in a single thread. Not by censorship, but because there's often no space to discuss.

I understand in the past we need this regrouping, but now we have too many players and this result in a lot of work as you've said.

This is what I think you should do:

1) Ask other mods to unstuck the following threads (for this forum):
Strategies
Upgrades
Game Options

2) If mods agree, unstuck those threads.
3) update the FAQ - READ BEFORE POSTING AN IDEA. I can do it if you guys are out of time.
4) Apply the same process to the other forums !
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.07.2015 - 06:51
 brianwl (Админ)
Написао clovis1122, 23.07.2015 at 06:47

Написао brianwl, 23.07.2015 at 06:06

I also agree that is best to let the user to make his own thread about strategy / upgrades / units than rejoining all those information in a single thread. Not by censorship, but because there's often no space to discuss.

I understand in the past we need this regrouping, but now we have too many players and this result in a lot of work as you've said.

This is what I think you should do:

1) Ask other mods to unstuck the following threads (for this forum):
Strategies
Upgrades
Game Options

2) If mods agree, unstuck those threads.
3) update the FAQ - READ BEFORE POSTING AN IDEA. I can do it if you guys are out of time.
4) Apply the same process to the other forums !

Once html5 is released, remind me to suggest this to mods. (Little point atm, as the changes wouldn't be implemented even if all mods agreed today.)
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине