Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 11   Посвећено од стране: 47 users
01.02.2012 - 13:00
I've notices all these threads about different religions and churches so I thought I'd share my faith with you all. We worship the all holy Cornbread Muffin that wandered the planet long before the existence of man to gather up his holy disciples such as Bacon, Toast, Waffle, Orange Juice, and of course Egg. He did so to ensure that when the time for man to come into power came, we would be properly nourished every morning so that we could live our lives and do all the great things that we do like, invent gadgets, cure diseases and play Afterwind.

I just thought I'd give you all a brief summery of my belief system. I'm not asking anyone to convert. I just want you all to consider these things every time you get up in the morning and start your day off with a well balanced breakfast.

May the Cornbread Muffin watch over you all.

Amen.
----
This doesn't really say anything, it's just a space filler while I try to come up with a better signature.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.02.2012 - 13:26
 YOBA
>full English breakfast
>not absolutelydisgusting.jpg
Go vegetarian. Bacon sucks.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.02.2012 - 13:35
Don't think I could abandon my beloved bacon...
----
This doesn't really say anything, it's just a space filler while I try to come up with a better signature.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.02.2012 - 14:59
Hilarious
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.02.2012 - 15:36
No hostility between are 2 churches I suppose? And btw what do you guys call yourselfs? I wanna know.

WE ARE THE LILIANS WHAT R U!
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.02.2012 - 16:52
I worship the almighty saussage god
----
Hai there
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.02.2012 - 00:47
We call ourselves Breakians
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.02.2012 - 01:42
Lord zizou shall strike all of you heretics down, just wait til week 74.
----
Написао Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Написао tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.02.2012 - 01:54
I'll do my best to make sure that Cyprus gets its well balanced breakfast by week 73
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.02.2012 - 08:01
Lol
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.02.2012 - 11:47
This is pig disgusting thread. Kolonelism blesses all cursed in viewing of this thread with a 12 pc bucket

Hang all infidels hh -) m m m -) -)
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине