Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 60   Посвећено од стране: 224 users
26.10.2016 - 03:05
So since we can all agree that competitive on aw is dead along with the entire aw game, how about we go back on some memories and everyone here can type what they thought about competitive players, countries, strategies, gameplays ect. For example best clans, their game play, best player for X country, ect ect. I was always curious to see which players you guys think were like top 5 for each country east and west, which were the guys you struggled the most of winning , or clans ect

If this thread gets right comments, i might jump in too and leave my comment and opinion about competitie over the years in aw

PS. Big shootout to omri who keeps dueling lol
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 07:02
Imo the best east as ukraine ive seen is opi , other pro east players are clovis,jester , njab etc...
Sm had good teamwork and their gameplay blended with eachother , it felt like they were very organized.
Aristo tactics counted a lot on individual play as difference for example , and it felt very uneasy when playing them because they were all strong class players.
Everyone knew enigma didnt have strong leadership (sorry gow) , hence after prom and heat left most of the clan followed after them.
Mortal kombat , yugoslav clan to which ive had the feeling ive always belong to , with one of the best players.
Many great players ive seen like goblin , tophat , flume , don , mp , eagle , numetorius , acquiesce , laochra , xcol , aqolo , zone , fer , leo .. etc list goes on and on without end..

EDIT: also yeah shoutout to not just Omri , but also freeman , don , jfred , trort victorious and others who still duel
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 07:30
2014 best year for cws anyway. I remember during illyria's peak playing several a day. Khal pont skend acqui joed teq ted and later lynchski and invis. That was definitely for me the most fun period of aw. Our mk rivalry was epic. Theyd all their bases covered with east and west. You always had a challenge in east with mauz, Steve, Slowind or don(pre troll days) then you'd feckin eagle in west to deal with. I had so many 20 turn east v west games vs eagle. Same with mauz but in his case he was usually in east me west.

Playerwise nobody can say theyve a positive win % vs me in east, but i definitely have a few shoutouts. Steve with his agressive playstyle used to drive me mad. The only player who could kill me multiple times with rushes(where the fuck did he get all those bombers?!). Mauz was annoying too especially with ukraine. Eagles8539 turk was always a bitch to deal with. If i did beat him it would take 10+ turns and it'd be a hard slog. Zone was the same. He was my most challenging east opponent overall. Clovis also became a strong turk in the past year. In west again both the eagles were always a pain in the ass to beat. But theres a lot of ppl i can name there. West tends to be more of a teameffort. Rarely do you get to face off against the player opposite you without harassment in some form from the other west.

Countries wise, i think uk poland ukraine is the best most broken 3v3 combo. If you've 3 competent players in each who understand their roles it is the most difficult combo to beat. I am glad it never became popular. Its particularly dangerous if the east is good. Only mk illy or cosa ever used it thank god.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 08:24
I was very late to the competitive scene. Joining in late 2015 and ending early 2016 but I met a lot of players who I owe a lot too and wouldn't be here otherwise.
theFuehrer, Google Chrome, deviL, Bioml, Exo-K, G.K, Buffalo Soldier, Commando Eagle, redzi, macabro, Tizini, syrian force, freeland, weedform, Klevis, Dizabo, Blackswans, themaniac, tophat, Tactician, Safari. Without these guys and the values they taught me both in game and in real life I probably would have left in 2013 not long after I had found this game... and ultimately Death1812, I hold the highest amount of respect for him. He was the first player to believe in me and would help me achieve whichever goal it was I set, I consider him a father figure in this game for me as no one stood by my side as long as he has. I really wish I had come to my sense sooner and started playing competitively around 2013/14 maybe then I'd have some relevant memories like the rest of you hahah.... Oh remember that time Arelaun nearly got third place in winter 2016 ?
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 08:33
 JF.
Написао Ghostface, 26.10.2016 at 07:02

Imo the best east as ukraine ive seen is opi , other pro east players are clovis,jester , njab etc...
Sm had good teamwork and their gameplay blended with eachother , it felt like they were very organized.
Aristo tactics counted a lot on individual play as difference for example , and it felt very uneasy when playing them because they were all strong class players.
Everyone knew enigma didnt have strong leadership (sorry gow) , hence after prom and heat left most of the clan followed after them.
Mortal kombat , yugoslav clan to which ive had the feeling ive always belong to , with one of the best players.
Many great players ive seen like goblin , tophat , flume , don , mp , eagle , numetorius , acquiesce , laochra , xcol , aqolo , zone , fer , leo .. etc list goes on and on without end..

EDIT: also yeah shoutout to not just Omri , but also freeman , don , jfred , trort victorious and others who still duel

JFred and Numetorius same person <
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 09:15
Filthy competitives
----
Someone Better Than You
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 09:33
A lot of good times...

anyone who grew up in the competitive scene knows how awesome a low/mid rank rivalry is, especially in CW rivalries as well. France vs Spain in CW anyone?

SM was great, wouldn't have it any other way. Unfortunately I became too inactive early on to take CD places. Hopefully this reverses during winter break.

Man, met so many people in SM, and a lot of others outside of it. Some people you share a unique bond with that surpasses the dimensions of the game. There are so many memories I could say and people I could list. That's for another day though; for now, I'll be content in saying that the people make competitive play fun, and not the other way around.

Shoutout to CE for making this thread. Shoutout to Niggma coz why not.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 10:04
Написао The Tactician, 26.10.2016 at 09:33

Shoutout to Niggma coz why not.

Cuz Darth will get jealous and kill youz dead
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 12:58
When Waff raped most of you in clanwars, yet not mentioned!

I call shenanigans on this friendlypolitics

D

Anyways,

Dalmati pups I enjoyed being a lowrank the most, especially bcs everybody was a lowrank at that point. Worldgames were played on daily base etc.

But I enjoyed playing clanwars the most in Syndicate, also hated playing clanwars the most in Syndicate! Syndicate best clan, only filled with people that don't go together, which is why the clan is such fun <3 (was fun). RIP Syndicate best clan in Afterwind, SM can be second choice xaxa. Also RIP to Spart, worst clanleader in Afterwind too. <3

Oh and btw, this thread is uber gay, just like khal. (<3)
----

Написао Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 13:01
Написао Guest, 26.10.2016 at 08:24

Oh remember that time Arelaun nearly got third place in winter 2016 ?

Yes, thanks to buffalo soldier , then after i joined you decided to make aurealiun not a cw clan anymore and turn it back the way it was
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 13:03
Oh btw, time best NC uk player!

D
----

Написао Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 15:09
 Leo
One of the best online games I've played on...
I think I've had my best fun on this game when I joined ENIGMA, all the cws, craziness and dumb chats we had, and all these interesting people I got to talk to. Unfortunately it had to die.
However last season one of the best atwar has ever had imo, the activity was high as fuck and duels were actually interesting. Altho we saw the dead of some clans like SM, it still was such a blast especially with our little rivalry with EC and the birth of some new clans like Ionia.
I definitely enjoyed this aspect of the game, and shoutout to all of you who made competitive awesome with intense cws, drama posts and trolls.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 15:13
Написао Leo, 26.10.2016 at 15:09

ENIGMA...craziness and dumb chats

Yep that was pretty much us in a nutshell XD
Them chats were fucking crazy
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 15:20
 Leo
Написао Darth., 26.10.2016 at 15:13

Написао Leo, 26.10.2016 at 15:09

ENIGMA...craziness and dumb chats

Yep that was pretty much us in a nutshell XD
Them chats were fucking crazy

----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 15:20
Написао Waffel, 26.10.2016 at 12:58

When Waff raped most of you in clanwars, yet not mentioned!

You never raped me in a clanwar :O
----
Someone Better Than You
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 17:34
Meh sounds like a thread for people trying to commemorate their favorite parts of their life
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 17:38
Still scared of klevis hacks? D
It was fun to keep alot of pl here under my shadow
The best cws i ever played were against MK the others were noob clans like illy
Opi comando ferluci zone are best team pl you can have in a game always been fun playing with them
Hdrakon most faggot player of all times.
And safari best mod
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.10.2016 - 17:40
Написао klevis, 26.10.2016 at 17:38

Opi comando ferluci zone are best team pl you can have in a game always been fun playing with them
And safari best mod

does anyone care?

NO
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.10.2016 - 00:01
Написао Sultan of Swing, 26.10.2016 at 17:40

And safari best mod

does anyone care?

NO

clearly you, since you went on full retard mode quoting everyone everywhere
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.10.2016 - 11:19
Написао AlBoZzZ, 27.10.2016 at 00:01

Написао Sultan of Swing, 26.10.2016 at 17:40

And safari best mod

does anyone care?

NO

clearly you, since you went on full retard mode quoting everyone everywhere

pics or no proof
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.10.2016 - 11:32
China
Профил је обрисан
I played for 5 months ot so. It was fun playing CW's with the old singularity squad.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.10.2016 - 12:26
I had a really great time competitively after Ionia was created

Ionia was probably the best thing to happen to me in this game, it created a very nice home for me and helped me expand my playstyle. Prior to ionia I very rarely played east. However i was forced to adapt to the situation and become our main east player until better people came into the picture. Imo i became a somewhat strong Turkey and overall alot better than before.

Also im entirely sure who the best easts are, but opi was the best UKR i have seen. He crushed me virtually every CW we played and overall he is just a great player.

RIP aw
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.10.2016 - 13:41
Tyler was hands down the best player of aw. #ripaw
----
I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.10.2016 - 13:43
 Nero
A moment of silence for our _deleted
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.10.2016 - 13:45
Написао Nero, 27.10.2016 at 13:43

Hi I am Nero_deleted

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.10.2016 - 14:30
One of the best online games i have played on

I get too much friend in Turan,Aristo,CD , actually i played AtWar for use English and learn some other countries culture

●I have met Franz in Atwar,he is my the best friend too (Yeah not real life but he is really good friend)

●Klevis he kicked me 2 times but he is a good Albanian too

●JF. and Hammer they helped me too much for English thanks!

●Tact and Code Well i couldnt play with them too much but they are good friends and players

●Tyler My noob American slave

●CE No comment

●CeyhunHuseynli and ulvi) They helped me when i was noob

●Death1812 If i didn't meet him i cant see a lifeless human

●Waffel My Turkish student

●Empirezz My the best Turkish student

●Noob12,Backlash,ErenKahramann,himler,TrueSword,GustDNZ,Julius,puchao,Rommel,MoS... WW1 friends

●Pavle Lana fan

●Civecnavi A good Bosnian Croat

●Clovis1122 Op player

●Charlemagne (Reign.) well i was played your rp maps with you when i was r4-r5

●Sultan of Rusher

●DoubleOsix I played with him too much 3v3

●Nero Hi I'm Metyu Nice too Metyu

●4nic and Ghost-Face Macedonians

●Ghost(Bioml) Habibi

●VSOTR Çomar but good

●Mecoy good pl but he changed time last second before duel started

●Leon Degrelle Weird man

●Mauzer Panteri R15 but noob (jk he is good player too)

●Aqollo I coulndt win against him

●Meester Oç mod

●Dr. Trollface My little stalker for search mute reason

●Sun Tzu The best Admin

●Godfada My enemylisted friend good English person but he dont like me

●Al Fappino #DeleteFappyYouth

●Domo. R.I.P

●Checkmate R.I.P

●Phoenix Well in 1 ally game he stole my ally and his clanmate helped him :/ he was good pl

●Godenkind Moar Tank

●Njab Top kek

●G.K Ola!

-RIP ATWAR
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.10.2016 - 14:32
 Nero
Написао Metyu, 27.10.2016 at 14:30

Nero Hi I'm Metyu Nice too Metyu

Hi I am Nero_deleted nice to Metyu
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.10.2016 - 16:32

And safari best mod

i agree
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.10.2016 - 17:36
Написао Safari, 27.10.2016 at 16:32

And safari best mod

i agree

Same
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.10.2016 - 11:38
Написао Metyu, 27.10.2016 at 14:30

— Big ass list —

Why the fuck am I not on there noob?? </3
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине