Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 11   Посвећено од стране: 79 users
12.02.2012 - 17:52
I too am attracted to tomboys, her name is tophats and she plays vidya all day. One day I will marry her and we will have many babies (hopefully not black, vaglneer you stay away from my wife!).
----
Написао Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Написао tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.02.2012 - 17:54
Tophats and i will have many ginger babey
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.02.2012 - 17:56
X3SUS
Профил је обрисан
I too am attraced to girl on profile-picture of player named Sixstars, his profile says feminine but when I asked him he said he is male. Does that make me gay?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.02.2012 - 17:58
Gardevoir 8 )
Профил је обрисан
Написао Guest, 12.02.2012 at 17:56

I too am attraced to girl on profile-picture of player named Sixstars, his profile says feminine but when I asked him he said he is male. Does that make me gay?

yes this makes you gay, will you be my bf?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.02.2012 - 18:02
When I tried to make sweet love with my girlfriend of 12 years. This was my first time, mind you, and I soon found out that she had a penis. I'm not sure if she was born with one or if she grew it from playing vidya all day. TopHats, if this is too much information for the public, I'll remove it. Does THIS make me gay?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.02.2012 - 18:16
Написао KYBL, 12.02.2012 at 14:58

Does that make me gay?

Obviously, yes.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.02.2012 - 18:18
Написао Froot, 12.02.2012 at 18:02

When I tried to make sweet love with my girlfriend of 12 years. This was my first time, mind you, and I soon found out that she had a penis. I'm not sure if she was born with one or if she grew it from playing vidya all day. TopHats, if this is too much information for the public, I'll remove it. Does THIS make me gay?

Great story man! I have a similar one.

One day, I got into a fight with my girlfriend. We just started dating and stuff. Nobody really likes her, but I liked her for who she was so I guess I asked her out. Basically, she wanted to get down and dirty on the first date, but I was like NO I didn't even buy you dinner yet. So she called up her friend palamtras or something, and they both started yelling at me. I was all like "Sixstars! No!!! PLEASE NO!!!!," but she refused to stop yelling. I gave in to her and she started to ride me like a professional spanish bull rider. All of a sudden, she pulls out a large black dildo (around 14 inches in length and diameter) and shoved it in my rectum. To this day, I have permanent anal rupture and I poop blood whenever I gotta take a #2. Does that mean I'm gay?
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.02.2012 - 18:47
Do you mean chicks that look like guys or chicks who act like boys but are still distinguishable idk if i spelled right as chicks
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.02.2012 - 20:59
 KYBL
Написао FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 12.02.2012 at 18:47

Do you mean chicks that look like guys or chicks who act like boys but are still distinguishable idk if i spelled right as chicks

Both
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.02.2012 - 08:57
 YOBA
Написао KYBL, 12.02.2012 at 20:59

Написао FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 12.02.2012 at 18:47

Both

That's all right. It just means you're a bit of a hard-ass and hang out with rough crews. It's only natural when you're like that. Not gay, just tough.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.02.2012 - 08:59
I'm attracted to myself and I am strangely pain resistant. Like I only feel if you hit me I might feel it and I might not. (All true. I was once kicked in the face and my response to people telling me that was, "I was kicked in the face?") Does this make me gay?

In some point in life a man wonders if he's gay. You see a pair of breasts and walk into a wall, and there you go. Your not gay.~From Everybody loves Raymond's Raymond
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине