Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 6   Посвећено од стране: 54 users
03.11.2016 - 19:12
I'm aware there's numerous packs you can still purchase like the Exclusive weapons pack and the the Game Settings pack, with one coming with the general, and one coming with extra cities. For a non-premium player who's looking to become competitive in 3v3s and duels, the general and extra cities are the two biggest necessities. I'm wondering if we could have a "competition" pack which would include just the general and extra cities, which would encourage non-premium players to participate in clan wars and duels, make them more competitive against high rank premiums in duels, and would also prove to be an extra income for the game itself. Cheers.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.11.2016 - 20:18
Too bad loachra
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.11.2016 - 21:54
Zero the clown
Профил је обрисан
Support
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.11.2016 - 22:03
Premium packs are only sold to players who have purchased packs previously before premium features were changed to an all in timescale based system. This would also fall under the game options pack and as I understand is available.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.11.2016 - 15:23
Написао Checkmate., 03.11.2016 at 20:18

Too bad loachra

----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.11.2016 - 15:32
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине