Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 15   Посвећено од стране: 21 users
24.02.2017 - 17:51
Мислев за нешо воа вакво шо можиме да си думаме и ова ми текна xD...
Абе шо мислиш виа комуњариве ке можат да склопат влада , глеам нешо вести ке прат с шиптарите виа дуи
ово оно нешо ке правиле шпонскио јазик ко национален да ги ебам у предавниците....
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
24.02.2017 - 20:30
Death1812
Профил је обрисан
Kosovo je Albanija
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.02.2017 - 04:59
 4nic
кажаја на вестите дека формираја влада ама кажват не било официјало хаха
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.02.2017 - 09:32
 4nic
Написао Ghostface, 25.02.2017 at 07:16

Написао 4nic, 25.02.2017 at 04:59

кажаја на вестите дека формираја влада ама кажват не било официјало хаха

јас слушнав планирале и банкнотите да ги смениле да имало и на нашински и шпонски јазик и дека овај зајко прифатил тоа платформата на дуи

да му го ебам мозоко
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.02.2017 - 02:54
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.02.2017 - 12:49
Написао Black Swans, 28.02.2017 at 02:54

ko herceg bosance pita...
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.03.2017 - 05:03
Freeman
Профил је обрисан
Historically speaking yes, but contemporary demographics show like ~90% of population to be Albanians
This is similar with Russia, the cradle of Russia is at Kiev, but the city is now cap of Ukraine.
Parts which belong to Romania, like northern Bukowina and north of Dobrudzha are now in Ukraine, not to speak of Republic of Moldavia which should be Romania so...I guess these are some deep wounds which get healed slowly . . .:cry:
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.03.2017 - 08:01
Its not the same as in Crimea and other cases.

Kosovo is Serbia and always has been, historically and in modern history too. The Ottomans took it in the middle ages and thats when Albanina muslims numbers rose in the region. They were Ottoman boot lickers. The Serbs took it back in 1912 and its been Serbia ever since.

Albanian Kosovars are the most subhuman pieces of trash, if you read history you will realise, they are worst than animals. They fought on the evil side in ww1, they fought again on the evil side in ww2 and later they backstabbed Tito and fought against Yugoslavia too. Always treacherous and cunning, always evil, always on the wrong side of history.

Kosovo is Serbia.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.03.2017 - 08:16
Написао Guest, 27.03.2017 at 05:03

Historically speaking yes, but contemporary demographics show like ~90% of population to be Albanians
This is similar with Russia, the cradle of Russia is at Kiev, but the city is now cap of Ukraine.
Parts which belong to Romania, like northern Bukowina and north of Dobrudzha are now in Ukraine, not to speak of Republic of Moldavia which should be Romania so...I guess these are some deep wounds which get healed slowly . . .:cry:

Maybe that's how they solved problems in the 19th and early 20th century (Result: WW1 & WW2) , i don't think that we need another world war.
Modern borders should be set in stone and never be changed (especially on the balkans lol) if we ever want peace in Europe.
Kosovo was like opening the pandora box , you can see what kind of set of chain reaction it triggered ( Crimea , Eastern Ukraine , Catalonia and other wanting independence...)
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.03.2017 - 11:02
Freeman
Профил је обрисан
Написао Khal.eesi, 27.03.2017 at 08:01

Kosovo is Serbia and always has been, historically and in modern history too. The Ottomans took it in the middle ages and thats when Albanina muslims numbers rose in the region. They were Ottoman boot lickers. The Serbs took it back in 1912 and its been Serbia ever since.

Albanian Kosovars are the most subhuman pieces of trash, if you read history you will realise, they are worst than animals. They fought on the evil side in ww1, they fought again on the evil side in ww2 and later they backstabbed Tito and fought against Yugoslavia too. Always treacherous and cunning, always evil, always on the wrong side of history.

Kosovo is Serbia.

And if they are how you depict them, what to do next? Genocide? Mass deportation? Persuasion to...move back to Albania? I see this little Kosovo state is now protected by UN. And if I am not mistaken they even bombed Srbija during that war for Kosovo so they are serious in protecting those Albanians. . .

Написао Ghostface, 27.03.2017 at 08:16

Maybe that's how they solved problems in the 19th and early 20th century (Result: WW1 & WW2) , i don't think that we need another world war.
Modern borders should be set in stone and never be changed (especially on the balkans lol) if we ever want peace in Europe.
Kosovo was like opening the pandora box , you can see what kind of set of chain reaction it triggered ( Crimea , Eastern Ukraine , Catalonia and other wanting independence...)

Problems were solved in 19th century with an iron fist. You were rebelling? You were squashed by the central power, that was the empire. If I am not mistaken the main factor for drawing borders in the contemporary world is demographics, idk if the historic role surpasses this one and it doesen't for sure.
The Balkans were called the Powder Keg of Europe and it seems this didn't change.
I admire Serbians because they are proud and always tried to be independent, with the cost of their life/kingdom. It's like 1 out of 2 with them, no middle ground. But idk if this works anymore in this world of compromise. I bet these Kosovo Albanians went to the UN and said, look dudes we have a crushing majority here and Serbs want us in Serbia, we don't want that anymore. It sound legit for me. This is the rewriting of history.
And I say these knowing you guys will maybe hate me, but I don't see a way out of this which will please the both sides...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.03.2017 - 14:01
Написао Guest, 27.03.2017 at 11:02

Написао Khal.eesi, 27.03.2017 at 08:01

Kosovo is Serbia.

And if you are how you depict them, what to do next? Genocide? Mass deportation? Persuasion to...move back to Albania? I see this little Kosovo state is now protected by UN. And if I am not mistaken they even bombed Srbija during that war for Kosovo so they are serious in protecting those Albanians. . .

Cleanse from Kosovo is good idea, just like croatians did with Serbian Krajina.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.03.2017 - 05:00
Написао Bisexual, 27.03.2017 at 14:01

Ahahahahaha
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.03.2017 - 10:00
Написао Croat, 31.03.2017 at 05:00

Написао Bisexual, 27.03.2017 at 14:01

Ahahahahaha

Croat
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.04.2017 - 16:46

well by your logic then Romania should give back Transylvania .. or adleast the part where hungarians are a majority in central Romania i guess
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.04.2017 - 22:34
Freeman
Профил је обрисан
Написао Ghostface, 06.04.2017 at 16:46

well by your logic then Romania should give back Transylvania .. or adleast the part where hungarians are a majority in central Romania i guess

The 3 counties in central Ro are inhabited mostly, indeed, by Hungarian speakers. The thing is that the majority of them are not Hungarians, but Szeklers (a distinct population). And yes, every year they put a motion for internal autonomy in Parliament regarding that area, but that motion will never pass + that Bucharest will probably intervene by force if they try something + I even heared that there are spies in those counties, informing Bucharest of everything suspect regarding this aspect. It's different, Kosovo is at the border, those counties are inside and Transylvania got a crushing majority of Romanians, can't gib back. And these 3 counties (Szeklerland, Secuime) were always tied with the destiny of Transylvania, the connection is too close for them to let go of it. And also, documents (idk in what way they are 100% reliable, but they can have a grain of truth) tell of how vlachs and slavs inhabited the Pannonic Plain when Hungarians first came there. The same south of Danube, inhabited by slavs and valachians at the arrival of Bulgarians (even their first tsardom was named The Bulgarian-Valachian Tsardom). I guess we learned to let go, you can't always keep the land you once had/ruled over...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине