Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 38   Посвећено од стране: 56 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране IGR J17091, 10.03.2012 - 09:38
This is a forum about Kony 2012.

Joseph Kony, for around 25 years, has terrorized African children by abducting them. Girls became sexual slaves, and boys were forced to kill people, even their parents, for Kony. Now I don't mean children as in teens, though they may be inclusive, but I mean kids as young as 7 or 8 are abducted as well! He has done this to thousands of Ugandan and Central African children. Kony is currently the #1 most wanted international criminal, but about 85% of people still don't know who he is. Help put a stop to this by spreading the world. If you wish to know more, go to the link displayed below, and it will lead to a YouTube video. There are other links, but this will cost the least amount of time (around 30 min) to fully understand this dire situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc&feature=player_embedded
15.03.2012 - 15:54
Lol very interesting. I never tried to claim Canada as my own either. I think part of the multicultural stance of Canada stems from the fact that we so obviously stole this land in the not so distant past and it's a very young country so it's kind of a common mindset to be more open to foreigners. It's a country built by immigrants and without them our population would most likely begin to drop in the years to come (we take in 200,000 a year). Again, I was never taught that preserving ones culture is that much of an important value. You guys have given me a lot to think about and have changed my view of certain issues but I still hold my view on certain things. There's no way we could ever come down to a complete agreement on this because we were all raised differently and taught different things but I do very much respect your right to your own opinion.

When I said he was a horrible person It was more because he was trying to make it sound positive that innocent people were dying. I apologize for being an ass about it lol.

P.S. I'm really glad this didn't become an all out flame war <3
----
This doesn't really say anything, it's just a space filler while I try to come up with a better signature.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.03.2012 - 08:01
Facebook, twitter, youtube, reddit and now afterwind O my gosh
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.03.2012 - 10:14
Написао pentation, 16.03.2012 at 08:01

Facebook, twitter, youtube, reddit and now afterwind O my gosh

lmao and yes. Yes this is now an Afterwind topic.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.03.2012 - 14:51
----
>.>
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.03.2012 - 23:22
Написао reckoner., 17.03.2012 at 14:51

*snip*

That wuz my jobs Recks!
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.03.2012 - 16:21
Написао KnightTemplar2083, 21.03.2012 at 15:10

Say it to moslems and african who come to our countries, rape our women and beat our children and shout that everyone who doesnot believe in their allah god will be either converted or dead. These people dont want to come here and live in piece, they want to come here and turn these rich countries into their own (culturally, racially and in religios matters), because their own countries are already shitten up by themselves.
And its funny how you say that Canada is a multicultural country when the worst immigrants you get are Chinese (who are more or less hardworking at least, unlike Islamists, who only live off welfare)

I don't even know what to say to this. You're just throwing around stereotypes and being hateful at this point.
----
This doesn't really say anything, it's just a space filler while I try to come up with a better signature.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.03.2012 - 16:30
Написао Counterpart, 21.03.2012 at 16:21

Написао KnightTemplar2083, 21.03.2012 at 15:10

Say it to moslems and african who come to our countries, rape our women and beat our children and shout that everyone who doesnot believe in their allah god will be either converted or dead. These people dont want to come here and live in piece, they want to come here and turn these rich countries into their own (culturally, racially and in religios matters), because their own countries are already shitten up by themselves.
And its funny how you say that Canada is a multicultural country when the worst immigrants you get are Chinese (who are more or less hardworking at least, unlike Islamists, who only live off welfare)

I don't even know what to say to this. You're just throwing around stereotypes and being hateful at this point.

I agree. This has offended me.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.03.2012 - 16:43
Indeed. This topic has run its course.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине