Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 36   Посвећено од стране: 118 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Steve Aoki, 06.06.2017 - 17:16
Info for everyone especially for ec, every single cw i play in, my direct opponents capital will be wfed in a way he wont be able to make a big wall or a double wall wfing a second outer wall. In case i somehow wf inner wall or there is no inner wall, you can be sure i'm not going to attack your capital that turn.
If you dont like that, do not play cw against me.
Thats pretty much all i'm gonna say, just wanted to inform.
07.06.2017 - 15:38
Написао Permamuted, 07.06.2017 at 15:19

Написао Steve Aoki, 07.06.2017 at 14:41

Actually i'm done with this conversation and explaining myself 'cause i already see where this is going.
First you gonna hump me with your opinion that is different that mine, one of the reasons for that is because you're the one of players that use double wall/big wall. Which honestly i dont understand why because you're one of the best players here, i see no reason to use shit to gain advantage that has "no counter" but suit yourself.
Then even clovis will join on your side to hit me with some amazing amazing 3 page amazing but still useless facts just to make my life.. interesting.
Lets stop it here right away because i'm not going to change my decision and i dont care about your opinions.

Edit: about playing it for years, read post a little bit above. If i'm inactive, i dont care who or what are they going to do. If i play 1 cw a week. If i want to play 2 cws a day or something like that i dont want to start from behind every single game.

Goblin used to say the exact same thing but he too lacked any convincing argument.

I didn't expect to change your opinion on it nor am i going to complain if someone does it to me. I am long past all that. Mecoy learned the hard way. If you wf me or any other shady shit i will respond in kind along with rewalls and serb walls. If you don't like it don't wf me.

I'm used to it so not a problem. Expect a wf.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.06.2017 - 15:45
Написао Permamuted, 07.06.2017 at 14:40

We know turk has more starting units and can easily afford to double wall. But thats one of the advantages of turk. Ukraine on the other hand can expand into most of its standard t1 landgrabs without fear of being contested and can play literally any strat. I wouldnt say a double wall gives ukraine the same advantage because the country doesnt start with 79 units but it is certainly helpful.

You know why i don't double wall every game with ukraine? It is because ukraines generally expand back into russia scand and then pull all their units forward to the vicinity of kiev to pressure turk anyway. I used to do it with sm but my sm style is more agressive these days.

Hm... makes quite sense. Also ukr has to pay less initial cost precisely due to the fact it has less reinf so it's reasonable that it has some downsides as well. Agreed!
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.06.2017 - 10:41
I'm glad that atleast cry threads are still very much alive
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.06.2017 - 14:33
It's pretty simple, any intended city walls should be respected any border walls are your own risk. Not broken city wall, not on their land = no problem imho
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.06.2017 - 15:40
Freeman
Профил је обрисан
Never done harm to this chap, even had a simpathy for him, which is now all gone.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.06.2017 - 16:47
Написао Guest, 17.06.2017 at 15:40

Never done harm to this chap, even had a simpathy for him, which is now all gone.

You already knew he was not kidding about it from this thread so... why all the surprise?
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине