Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 16   Посвећено од стране: 34 users
01.04.2012 - 16:59
For quite a long time now, I was hoping that maps' would be released for /aw/ that had different borders. Hell, the first post I ever made was about it! And then, half a year later, we got Scenarios'. If any of you know me well, you know that I spend most of my time in the Scenarios' tab, and iv'e got to say, they are fantastic. Don't get me wrong, they aren't perfect, but they are very fun too make. Now, you may be wondering "What does this have to do with the name of the thread?" well, here's my idea: Once the admins get a good base grip on the game with the next update, I think DLC or something like that would be awesome. But here's the catch; it would cost money, but not too much. A fair amount depending on how big it is. Here is how I think it would work: A new tab is added to the game, next to the scenarios' button, for "downloads'". DLC and other downloadable content would be here. Now, since I know the admins have said they can't run more than one base map or something like that, maybe you could switch between which version of /aw/ you are playing, so that the servers don't blow themselves up in a suicidal manner or anything like that. Here, I even made a shitty image (like usual) to show off what I mean!

How does DLC sound? I know I didn't go into much detail here, but if you have any questions at all I will answer them. Remember, no rude comments, and only post your opinion if it is not biased and has facts' to back it. (This means no "Ur idear is retrded cuz u r gardevoir" kind of comments; I see them much too often).
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.04.2012 - 18:16
I think it is easy to implement in this form:
like 100 extra cities, in where you delete some countries and you add new ones...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.04.2012 - 18:18
Написао Tundy, 01.04.2012 at 18:16

I think it is easy to implement in this form:
like 100 extra cities, in where you delete some countries and you add new ones...

What I meant was completely re-done maps and stats. Something that cannot be done currently. New skins for the various lobbies, etc.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.04.2012 - 20:08
 YOBA
NO! NO! NOOOOO!!!
NO DLC FOR AFTERWIND!
WE SHALL NOT PAY FOR AN INCOMPLETE GAME!
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.04.2012 - 20:15
Написао YOBA, 01.04.2012 at 20:08

NO! NO! NOOOOO!!!
NO DLC FOR AFTERWIND!

The game is complete, it's add-on maps and stories D:
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.04.2012 - 21:19
Написао Garde, 01.04.2012 at 20:15

Написао YOBA, 01.04.2012 at 20:08

NO! NO! NOOOOO!!!
NO DLC FOR AFTERWIND!

The game is complete, it's add-on maps and stories D:

no game is complete ex: COD probably the worst game in existence after COD4 and arguably MW2, BF3 soooo many problems USAS 12 MAV eleavator etc, Gears of War 2 in my opinion one of the most unbalanced and most retarded multiplayers but single player is boss th point is no game is perfect
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.04.2012 - 16:06
Why are you trying to turn AW into cod? They are nothing alike nor will this work, it's a pretty dumb idea imo and they could implement many better things (i.e. elo). Also, why do you call it /aw/? That literally makes no sense...
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.04.2012 - 16:17
Написао VAGlNEER 2.0, 02.04.2012 at 16:06

Why are you trying to turn AW into cod? They are nothing alike nor will this work, it's a pretty dumb idea imo and they could implement many better things (i.e. elo). Also, why do you call it /aw/? That literally makes no sense...

I'm not trying to make it into CoD...I just think DLC would be a nice way for the admins to make some money, and supply us with new maps/units etc. Iv'e noticed the general opinion of /aw/ now is that it should never change and stay the way it is, if that's the case and everyone agrees, i'm out. I say "/aw/" because I like too.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.04.2012 - 17:00
Написао Garde, 02.04.2012 at 16:17
Iv'e noticed the general opinion of /aw/ now is that it should never change and stay the way it is, if that's the case and everyone agrees, i'm out. I say "/aw/" because I like too.

Afterwind is changing. Just not in the way you proposed.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.04.2012 - 17:09
Написао Pinheiro, 02.04.2012 at 17:00

Iv'e noticed the general opinion of /aw/ now is that it should never change and stay the way it is, if that's the case and everyone agrees, i'm out. I say "/aw/" because I like too.

Yeah, it's getting more players' and population casualties'. Big deal.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.04.2012 - 17:13
Написао Garde, 02.04.2012 at 17:09

Your suggestions are too game-breaking and irrational. I don't understand how any of these suggestions would fit in with what Afterwind actually is (which is a strategy game), rather, you're making it a completely new game. Things like elo and new strategies build off of what afterwind is, and what is good about the game, not changing the base of the game completely.
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.04.2012 - 17:38
Написао VAGlNEER 2.0, 02.04.2012 at 17:13

Написао Garde, 02.04.2012 at 17:09

Your suggestions are too game-breaking and irrational. I don't understand how any of these suggestions would fit in with what Afterwind actually is (which is a strategy game), rather, you're making it a completely new game. Things like elo and new strategies build off of what afterwind is, and what is good about the game, not changing the base of the game completely.

They added alchemy to MC, did it become a new game? No. They added illogical units to Supremacy1914, did it become a new game? No. I get your point, but I feel as though none of you are open to change; and that all Afterwind will ever be is Risk in a browser.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.04.2012 - 05:46
You expect people to pay for this after also paying for main premium? at most it will just become an extra package for premium.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.04.2012 - 10:34
Написао nonames, 03.04.2012 at 05:46

You expect people to pay for this after also paying for main premium? at most it will just become an extra package for premium.

You people act like this stuff is expensive, it's maybe $5!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.04.2012 - 12:32
Or just add it onto the scenarios package for premium.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.04.2012 - 18:14
Написао nonames, 03.04.2012 at 12:32

Or just add it onto the scenarios package for premium.

Nevermind...I don't think I explained very well ;_;
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине