We are now introducing zero tolerance approach towards all types of exploits and hacks (and yes, this includes the black colour, so please don't moan about it in comments, it may be added later to the palette). Anyone caught using inspect element, javascript, link hacking, XSS, you name it - will initially be banned for one week. If you get caught for the second time - you WILL be banned for life. No excuses, no exceptions. Thank you very much, please play fair!

|

Коментари Страница 2 / 3

Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Коментари: 133   Посвећено од стране: 2478 users
18.10.2017 - 17:41
I like how there is literally racism in the replies to this.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.10.2017 - 18:32
Can a moderator clarify with me if changing websocket timeout from 3 retries to infinite retries constitutes a violation of this rule?
(Gains no benefit aside from your game always trying to reconnect if internet goes down)
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.10.2017 - 18:42
Updating my Banlist with all these Racist and Disrespectful people, It feels so nice
----
Name:Chris
Active: Yes

#FreePalestine
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.10.2017 - 19:03
To be honest I never even learned how to pick black anyway xD
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.10.2017 - 19:48
Does this only apply when an exploit is used against another player, or does it also apply if an exploit is used in a single player game (or a game against the user's alt account)? I am sure the player base has some knowledgeable security researchers, developers, hackers...etc. who enjoy finding flaws in their favorite game, and do not have any bad intentions to exploit them, or tell others of their findings. A zero tolerance policy would keep them from reporting vulnerabilities that they do find. A bug bounty hunter program may incentivize them to report vulnerabilities. You have stated the time/resource constraints, crowdsourcing may be beneficial here.
----
"The best way to deceive a knave is to tell him the truth." Ivan Panin

http://atwardatabase.weebly.com/
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.10.2017 - 20:58
Wow I feel this Inspect Element is directed toward me...
:/
----
https://image.prntscr.com/image/e2818df278024322901505a94783dd60.png
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.10.2017 - 21:42
I Never had problem with BLACK but what ever make it fair sense there is no WHITE
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.10.2017 - 21:55
Well fuck why wasnt someone banned for the last week or so of misery with websocket issues?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.10.2017 - 22:10
Eph
Профил је обрисан
Bahaha amok you retarded gimp, atwar is DYING losing players in record numbers and you are gona start banning people for life that have PAID to play the game for things like inspect element, changing colors???. refunds issued to the players that are victimized by life bans that have paid for premium? if so sign me up for full premium refunds on 2 accounts and ill leave. cheers
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 00:06
Написао Guest, 18.10.2017 at 22:10

Bahaha amok you honoured chum, atwar is DYING losing players in record numbers and you are gona start banning people for life that have PAID to play the game for things like inspect element, changing colors???. refunds issued to the players that are victimized by life bans that have paid for premium? if so sign me up for full premium refunds on 2 accounts and ill leave. cheers

leave then
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 01:20
Написао xBugs, 18.10.2017 at 12:58

Instead of giving me lifetime premium for my constructive criticism Amok, your respond with silence. I think you must be thinking even more highly of yourself than usual.

Ps : I was just kidding, please do not use the ban hammer on me

-Snip- (Edited by Sid)

Here we can see Eph abusing exploit number 3 ->

https://prnt.sc/gsmjj0 -> Here you can see the game is 1v1
https://prnt.sc/gsmjpk -> Here you can see how he turns the 1v1 game to duel game via inspect element
https://prnt.sc/gsmk4v -> Here he grabs my elo

Wasn't nice of you Eph ^^. I mean you cry here but you abuse bugs xD

Bahaha amok you honoured chum, atwar is DYING losing players in record numbers and you are gona start banning people for life that have PAID to play the game for things like inspect element, changing colors???. refunds issued to the players that are victimized by life bans that have paid for premium? if so sign me up for full premium refunds on 2 accounts and ill leave. cheers
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 01:38
A sensible alternative solution, instead of waging unnecessary war over a minor issue, would be to make black color pickable. To begin with, there is nothing wrong with that cool color. Whenever there is a demand, there should be a supply. You cannot go against what the people want, esp when the demand is so reasonable. Senseless oppression is how governments fail in reality, and how games fail in the virtual world, as people lose passion and interest in the game
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 02:05
I think you should add some more different shades of colours anyway
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 03:07
Eph
Профил је обрисан
Написао xBugs, 19.10.2017 at 01:20

Instead of giving me lifetime premium for my constructive criticism Amok, your respond with silence. I think you must be thinking even more highly of yourself than usual.

-Snip- (Edited by Sid)

https://prnt.sc/gsmjpk -> Here you can see how he turns the 1v1 game to duel game via inspect element

so you are using inspect element to alter photos ? it was a duel obviously thats why you lost elo, theres no such thing as making games into duels mid game,that feature been removed long time ago.. if you are upset that i rape you in a duel, ill give you rematch......
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 03:27
Написао Dragon, 19.10.2017 at 01:38

A sensible alternative solution, instead of waging unnecessary war over a minor issue, would be to make black color pickable. To begin with, there is nothing wrong with that cool color. Whenever there is a demand, there should be a supply. You cannot go against what the people want, esp when the demand is so reasonable. Senseless oppression is how governments fail in reality, and how games fail in the virtual world, as people lose passion and interest in the game

i think it has more to do with the fact that if a new player learns how to choose black using i.e, they will also realize that much more things can be done with i.e and be tempted to use it.

it's not that choosing a certain color is bad, it's just that it is a gateway of sorts.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 04:02
 Amok (Админ)

Bahaha amok you retarded gimp, atwar is DYING losing players in record numbers and you are gona start banning people for life that have PAID to play the game for things like inspect element, changing colors???. refunds issued to the players that are victimized by life bans that have paid for premium? if so sign me up for full premium refunds on 2 accounts and ill leave. cheers

Yes you paid to play this game, not to exploit it or to insult its admins. And just to prove my point you're getting a weeks worth of forum ban.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 04:06
 Amok (Админ)

Re-read the news post and try again. Clue: we may consider adding it to the palette.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 04:19
Написао Amok, 19.10.2017 at 04:06

Re-read the news post and try again. Clue: we may consider adding it to the palette.

With due respect, "may considering" does not strike any certainty in real life, let alone in AW claimed by an admin who promised the same "Map Editor 99.7% done" years ago.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 04:31
 Amok (Админ)
Написао Dragon, 19.10.2017 at 04:19

With due respect, "may considering" does not strike any certainty in real life, let alone in AW claimed by an admin who promised the same "Map Editor 99.7% done" years ago.

I will admit it's somewhere at the very bottom of our to-do list, so don't expect it any time soon. Much more pressing issues to deal with.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 04:36
Написао Xanxth, 18.10.2017 at 18:32

Can a moderator clarify with me if changing websocket timeout from 3 retries to infinite retries constitutes a violation of this rule?
(Gains no benefit aside from your game always trying to reconnect if internet goes down)

ban!
Are you trying to kill our servers even more than they already are killed?
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 04:39
Написао Wayne2015, 18.10.2017 at 13:54

It's really unbelievable that there are members so immature and incompetent that they have to resort to those type of tactics to win.

I'm just saying..

IKR

I've seen so many rewallers, so many wfers and so many people that choose not to respect failed walls.

(amok I must say you do need to fix this though)

Написао Quantum027, 18.10.2017 at 14:46

Ok I have been away for too long it appears, why was the color black ever banned in the first place? Was it discontinued for a reason. I don't mind not allowing people to use but back when I played there was no reason not to use it.

hard to see walls
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 08:49
Thanks Amok
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 10:13
Написао LukeTan, 19.10.2017 at 04:39

Ok I have been away for too long it appears, why was the color black ever banned in the first place? Was it discontinued for a reason. I don't mind not allowing people to use but back when I played there was no reason not to use it.

hard to see walls

Dark green is nearly impossible to see walls also btw, doesn't seem like a very useful reason to ban it but w/e.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 10:15
Go amok Go!
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 12:12
Написао Amok, 19.10.2017 at 04:31

I will admit it's somewhere at the very bottom of our to-do list, so don't expect it any time soon. Much more pressing issues to deal with.

I wonder how much time it needs to make an existent colour pickable....like 5 mins?
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 12:13
 Ted

Damn, why are u so salty ?
----
o_O
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 17:36
Написао Ted, 19.10.2017 at 12:13

Damn, why are u so salty ?

cuz he used to be r10
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.10.2017 - 20:52
Amok, you have the right to say whatever you want/do whatever you want on this site, but don't get offended at people, it's beneath you XD. You are an admin, you own this website, let the mods bother with trolls and so on.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.10.2017 - 00:59
Написао Bisexual, 19.10.2017 at 10:15

Go amok Go!

well hello there lill kike
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.10.2017 - 03:03

What kind of issues? New features? Bug fixes? Good to see you guys seem to be back tbh. Map Editor is an over-exaggerated issue, barely anyone plays new custom maps, instead re-using tired old maps and scenarios.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.10.2017 - 05:04
Написао Guest, 19.10.2017 at 03:07

Написао xBugs, 19.10.2017 at 01:20

-Snip- (Edited by Sid)

so you are using inspect element to alter photos ? it was a duel obviously thats why you lost elo, theres no such thing as making games into duels mid game,that feature been removed long time ago.. if you are upset that i rape you in a duel, ill give you rematch......

yeah because the post was edited by Sid. Anyways don't play dumb... of course the feature has been removed long ago but it is still possible with inspect element
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.10.2017 - 05:09
Написао LukeTan, 19.10.2017 at 04:39

Написао Wayne2015, 18.10.2017 at 13:54

It's really unbelievable that there are members so immature and incompetent that they have to resort to those type of tactics to win.

I'm just saying..

IKR

I've seen so many rewallers, so many wfers and so many people that choose not to respect failed walls.

(amok I must say you do need to fix this though)

hard to see walls

I understand you about t1 wfers but if you fail your wall by yourself, then that is on you - nobody else is responsible.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.10.2017 - 06:10
Написао Kingjim, 19.10.2017 at 22:58

Написао JUGERS2, 19.10.2017 at 12:12

I wonder how much time it needs to make an existent colour pickable....like 5 mins?

Its not a priority..you guys complaining about servers & map editor..let them finish that first..because you can still play without black color..no problem..dont be a puss crying for a color..

You idiot or something?Fixing servers and map editor needs time and testing but implementing 1 colour that already exist to be pickable is like 0 work...if they dont give us those easy stuff how we expect them to finish map editor
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.10.2017 - 08:41
Написао Amok, 19.10.2017 at 04:06

Since when did theses players buy stock in the game i dont understand why they think they have a say in any of this....
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.10.2017 - 12:09
Написао Bisexual, 19.10.2017 at 10:15

Go amok Go!

This post makes me want to puke.

How much shit is on your nose right now?
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.10.2017 - 12:15

Given how long some people have been getting away with these abuses, you can't just expect it to all go away over night. Would be reasonable to increase punishments for repeat abuses rather than insta ban... Or whatever "zero tolerance" means in this case.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.10.2017 - 13:00
 Ivan (Админ)
Написао Phoenix, 20.10.2017 at 12:15

Given how long some people have been getting away with these abuses, you can't just expect it to all go away over night. Would be reasonable to increase punishments for repeat abuses rather than insta ban... Or whatever "zero tolerance" means in this case.

If you read the rather short news post carefully you'd know what we mean in this case. 1 week ban for the first offence, perma-ban if caught again after that. I think it's reasonable.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.10.2017 - 15:39
Написао Ivan, 20.10.2017 at 13:00

If you read the rather short news post carefully you'd know what we mean in this case. 1 week ban for the first offence, perma-ban if caught again after that. I think it's reasonable.

Perma-banning premium accounts just for using inspect element is ridiculous. If you want, give a few weeks ban or something, but anything above that is just ridiculous towards people who paid for the game. Also, I'm guessing that inspect element bugs will be fixed within a few months or earlier, so there is no need to perma-ban people
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.10.2017 - 15:48
 Amok (Админ)
Написао God Of Sex, 20.10.2017 at 15:39

Perma-banning premium accounts just for using inspect element is ridiculous. If you want, give a few weeks ban or something, but anything above that is just ridiculous towards people who paid for the game. Also, I'm guessing that inspect element bugs will be fixed within a few months or earlier, so there is no need to perma-ban people

It's a normal practice in online game industry. Purchasing premium doesn't suddenly grant you a permission to break the rules.
P.3 from Terms & Conditions:

Цитирај:
Suspension and Termination of service

atWar reserves the right to suspend or permanently terminate service if you violate atWar Terms and Conditions of Use and General Rules. No refund will be provided for Premium users.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.10.2017 - 16:06
Написао Amok, 20.10.2017 at 15:48

It's a normal practice in online game industry. Purchasing premium doesn't suddenly grant you a permission to break the rules.
P.3 from Terms & Conditions:

Цитирај:
Suspension and Termination of service

atWar reserves the right to suspend or permanently terminate service if you violate atWar Terms and Conditions of Use and General Rules. No refund will be provided for Premium users.

People won't want to buy premium if they stand the risk of getting perma-banned; you also lose money from people who were banned. Trolls aren't even that harmful to atwar, they just have to be muted/banned for a little while. No need to lose that revenue stream
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.10.2017 - 16:33
Написао Ivan, 20.10.2017 at 13:00

Написао Phoenix, 20.10.2017 at 12:15

Sorry, forgot my glasses.

Even a perma-ban for a second offence is quite strict. Why not go 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, life?

Personally I'd kick off with a day for something like abusing black color.. Just to let them know you're serious. because some people will try it... and getting 1 week off the bat is like... wtf?
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.10.2017 - 06:23
Admins have full right to ban even WITHOUT reason. So it doesn't matter if you buy premium. you agree to the TOS
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.10.2017 - 06:31
 4nic
Написао xBugs, 21.10.2017 at 06:23

Admins have full right to ban even WITHOUT reason. So it doesn't matter if you buy premium. you agree to the TOS

agreed, and they got good reasons too, inspect elements abuse is a serious thing, but what the game doesn't need is strict mods who feel that the game is theirs so they would mute you from chats for the littlest of things to fill their emptiness
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.10.2017 - 06:36

Bugsbunny you've hacked the game so many times and even told everyone how to do it in forum, don't act like you have the moral high ground here XD
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.10.2017 - 06:41

If they want to be pricks they can.

Pretty sure it would break some kind of law over purchase in the UK
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.10.2017 - 06:43
I didn't tell people in the forums how to do it, I simply told them what events were being used for the exploits. You can't make the glitch work with just (new MCGame$AcceptPeace). Other code is needed as well.

I had abused inspect element, but at least I reported these bugs INCLUDING the peace/alliance bugs and others so now the devs know where to look at. You didn't abuse IE, but you also didn't help them in any way to fix the bugs. So don't get mad at me nor cocky please
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.10.2017 - 06:46
Написао Phoenix, 21.10.2017 at 06:41

When you install a program, there is a license saying : "I have no fault if this program destroys your machine, please proceed". After you agree to this, you shouldn't complain what happens next. It is the same with atWar. Even when you have premium, if you abuse, they can PERM ban you without thinking much. In fact, admins can perm ban premium players for no reason and get away with it.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.10.2017 - 09:27
Why using colour black is a bug?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.10.2017 - 10:39
Написао xBugs, 21.10.2017 at 06:46

Написао Phoenix, 21.10.2017 at 06:41

When you install a program, there is a license saying : "I have no fault if this program destroys your machine, please proceed". After you agree to this, you shouldn't complain what happens next. It is the same with atWar. Even when you have premium, if you abuse, they can PERM ban you without thinking much. In fact, admins can perm ban premium players for no reason and get away with it.

You don't have to download anything to play AW, you nonce
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.10.2017 - 11:10
So many noobs bitching about geting banned about shit they can easily just not do and follow the rules, its like some of u are just looking to bitch about anything,
Учитавање...
Учитавање...

Hits total: 87990 | This month: 721
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине