Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 87   Посвећено од стране: 201 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Waffel, 09.03.2018 - 12:22
For those who don't get the message, I made this as response to the comments in my last thread which remained unanswered and deserved a response.
https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=36827

Before I start i'd like to say thank you to the person who locked my thread before I could even explain or deffend myself. Looks like those threads get locked most of the times to 'win' an arguement and patt yourself on the back afterwards with no reaction from the other person. Really classy way to discuss.

This is exactly the point I am talking about in this thread.

Google Chrome, I have no idea why you even bring up my history (Global abuses), exaggerating its big, when its abuses of all the years that I played this game, a total of 5/6 years. In my opinion considering the fact that I played this game 5/6 years and its only that, is really not that much in my opinion for you to go all HAM at me with ur unproportional amount of mutes. Sure, I own up to my abuses, but c'mon bro, you've muted me on roomchat for 1 month for 1 global abuse like 'hi or ho', which happens atleast 50 times a day on global or helpchat or whatever. Not to mention you muted me for straight 2 months in a row now, when I got unmuted while I was already muted for almost a month because the mute wasn't really in proportion with the 'abuse', you muted for another month when I wasn't even online for a week or something with the excuse that I am a 'serial abuser' and I shouldn't be unmuted.
So cut the crap and stop acting like I am the only one abusing the global channel here.

I doubt you'd do that to everyone who's abusing the global channel once in a while, search up their name through the system to find a loophole to justify another mute. The way you are commenting in this thread, when it had nothing to do with you or my mute history, it didn't mention your name, global abuse, or me being muted, just shows the kind of personal shit you have with me. Not to mention that you've said yourself that you take whatever personal shit you deal with in rl out on me. This has happened before, when you've muted me for another unproportional amount of time, and im pretty sure more will follow while ur still a mod.

I mean I know you like to have authority powers and acting like some internet-cop, but lets not have a say about my credibility, if the only thing you know of me is the shit youve seen in the modforums or spoken to me like 3 times. Because you barely know me.

So therefore you have no reason to rant like this and close my thread with a message like this. My thread was a legit question about a serious problem within this game. So stop seeing yourself as some prophet or anything holly that when we mention the word mod, that we should be silenced and maintained, because unlike most of the mods in this game, you come and visit threads and lock them just because YOU personaly, dont like them.

That is the point I am talking about in this thread.

So next time you want to have a parade at my thread, atleast stay on-topic and stop trying to cause a feud between us and locking my threads with off-topic bullshit, because I am not interested into this macho/alpha behaviour from some authority-seeker.

If you want to discuss about my mute, you're free to message or pr me, but we both know that you won't do that, don't we.

So therefore I ask to unlock my thread.

Thanks.
11.03.2018 - 19:37
Написао s_1292c316c9, 11.03.2018 at 19:12

Remove Google
He muted me on global for no reason

I very much doubt that xD
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.03.2018 - 19:41
I don't know how you all get bullied by Google chrome so much, he is actually such a chilled guy. 90% of the time he is afk plus the people who I've seen get muted by him literally post shit like "fuck you Google chrome" in global... the only times I get muted is when I bash someone in global so I don't get how you all get muted for "no reason". I honestly get away with so much shit and I'm disliked by majority moderators so if they were as terrible as everyone says then I would be fucked. In saying that though I do get bullied sometimes
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.03.2018 - 20:47
~Google is a scumbag, he mutes/bans a large number of players for no reason. If he was gone, atwar would be much better off.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.03.2018 - 23:54
Написао Player 999, 11.03.2018 at 20:47

~Google is a scumbag, he mutes/bans a large number of players for no reason. If he was gone, atwar would be much better off.

Anyone who thinks they were muted for no reason, and they broke the rules in no way, can message me. I am sure we can clear up any confusion.

Day of mute will be needed, otherwise I will not investigate.

Beware though, if I end up finding you did more spamming then was previously believed, I will adjust your mute accordingly.

If however, my mute is unwarranted, I will formally apologize.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.03.2018 - 23:55
Написао s_1292c316c9, 11.03.2018 at 19:12

Remove Google
He muted me on global for no reason

Anyone who thinks they were muted for no reason, and they broke the rules in no way, can message me. I am sure we can clear up any confusion.

Beware though, if I end up finding you did more spamming then was previously believed, I will adjust your mute accordingly.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 00:06
Написао Helly, 11.03.2018 at 12:58

Use Moderators to moderate, and use supporters, or another group yet created to look into what mods are doing. If you feel your wrongly accused, there should be a group of people who you can go to who have no bias as to the situation. It really don't make sense that a mod would ever incriminate themselves. There needs to be a check to there power, mod repeal, just like ban repeal. But rather then have it as a public forum, make it a private forum where trusted supporters can bring complaints up without community out cry.

Sounds like a great idea.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 00:14
Написао ise-kun, 09.03.2018 at 13:40

Well, Google muted me from the gl chat by saying '' no '' and '' 3v3 '' lol

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 01:06
 Domo
Just demote google chrome already,he is important just as traffic lights in gta 5...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 01:42
Написао Google, 12.03.2018 at 00:06

Написао Helly, 11.03.2018 at 12:58

Use Moderators to moderate, and use supporters, or another group yet created to look into what mods are doing. If you feel your wrongly accused, there should be a group of people who you can go to who have no bias as to the situation. It really don't make sense that a mod would ever incriminate themselves. There needs to be a check to there power, mod repeal, just like ban repeal. But rather then have it as a public forum, make it a private forum where trusted supporters can bring complaints up without community out cry.

Sounds like a great idea.

rofl
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 06:17
Написао Domo, 12.03.2018 at 01:06

Just demote google chrome already,he is important just as traffic lights in gta 5...

Agree; nothing personal against ~Google, but we might as well demote him
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 06:28
For those commenting about demoting GC, you clearly missed the point.

This isn't a thread to bash Google Chrome, because I honestly think he isn't doing really that bad at moderating this game.

This thread was mainly a response to locking my thread, the thread that was about mods locking threads because they personaly think it should not be discussed, or threads where its unable to talk about actions made my mods.

I mean we all get that they are human and that we make mistakes, but having rules that we simply cannot talk about particular actions made by mods is, like alot of players mentioned above, a huge problem. That is the main reason I made that thread, because I want to let the mods, and actually the admins, know that those rules should, and can be, changed.

Like helly said above, there should be a some sort of group or place where you can go if you feel like you've been handled wrongfully. Currently if we have a problem we have to talk with a moderator about it and most of the times the mute/punishment stays like that, or the threads stays unlocked. Most people don't feel like wasting their time on that and leave things the way it is. That is in my opinion a bit unfair to the people who cannot do anything against it. But on the other side, having a group of people that decide what is wrongfully and what isn't, will just lead to where we are at this point. So therefore I think we (the community) should atleast be able to express ourselves when we feel wrongfully handled, by forums or even in public chats.
----

Написао Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 06:38
 razm
Написао Waffel, 12.03.2018 at 06:28

Like helly said above, there should be a some sort of group or place where you can go if you feel like you've been handled wrongfully.

Sun used to step in when he thinks that mod decision is un fair , making group like you said is a bit hard and admins aren't going to do it anyways , best thing can be done is re promoting sun.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 08:26
Написао razm, 12.03.2018 at 06:38

Написао Waffel, 12.03.2018 at 06:28

Like helly said above, there should be a some sort of group or place where you can go if you feel like you've been handled wrongfully.

Sun used to step in when he thinks that mod decision is un fair , making group like you said is a bit hard and admins aren't going to do it anyways , best thing can be done is re promoting sun.

That bridge is burnt, sun has clearly cut ties with them if you have been reading his posts. Rightfully so they wrongly humiliated him, and where disrespectful in there exucution of his demotion.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 10:24
Text text ,

blablabla

text text

cry cry cry

fuck you
you noob
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 11:07
Написао Alt 27, 12.03.2018 at 10:24

Text text ,

blablabla

text text

cry cry cry

fuck you
you noob

Thank you!
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 11:50
OK i readed this thread

I agree but I am still too tired to write a whole comment
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 11:52
But still you kinda deserve it don't you think Waffel?
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 12:11
Написао Rock Lee, 12.03.2018 at 11:52

What are you talking about it?

Написао Rock Lee, 12.03.2018 at 11:50

OK i readed this thread

And im sorry to sound rude or something, but its not like we've all been waiting on a comment from your side, lol.

If you want to share something about it, fine.

If you don't, then don't comment like this, because its not really useful or needed.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 12:30
Написао Waffel, 12.03.2018 at 12:11

And im sorry to sound rude or something, but its not like we've all been waiting on a comment from your side, lol.

If you don't, then don't comment like this, because its not really useful or needed.

Nice arrogant mod attitude. as I said 80M minutes mute serves you well
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 12:32
Написао Rock Lee, 12.03.2018 at 12:30

Nice arrogant mod attitude. as I said 80M minutes mute serves you well

? No Idea what you are talking about dude

Just check what u post before u post it, bcs its like a crossword puzzle here.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 12:34
Написао Waffel, 12.03.2018 at 12:32

Well It's the first time I have ever seen brian writing a comment with no heart at it and it tells everything

But you know I will always love you ♥
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.03.2018 - 12:51

Написао Rock Lee, 12.03.2018 at 11:52

What are you talking about it?

Написао Rock Lee, 12.03.2018 at 11:50

OK i readed this thread

i readed it too is that important?
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.03.2018 - 03:46
I think the mods need a little dose of jesus.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.03.2018 - 15:00
Написао SquatWarrior, 13.03.2018 at 03:46

I think the mods need a little dose of jesus.

Ur not funny...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.03.2018 - 16:36
You didnt want khal as a moderator cause too progressive, too extreme, too openminded, too blunt, too red pilled.Well now that you finally admit that you need me i have no time for you anymore gg kidos.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.03.2018 - 08:46
 brianwl (Админ)
Написао Rock Lee, 12.03.2018 at 12:34

Написао Waffel, 12.03.2018 at 12:32

Well It's the first time I have ever seen brian writing a comment with no heart at it and it tells everything

But you know I will always love you ♥

----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.03.2018 - 12:54
 Witch-Doctor (Модератор)
Написао Khal.eesi, 13.03.2018 at 16:36

You didnt want khal as a moderator cause too progressive, too extreme, too openminded, too blunt, too red pilled.Well now that you finally admit that you need me i have no time for you anymore gg kidos.

more buzzwords please.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине