Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 55   Посвећено од стране: 158 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Augustus Caesar, 14.03.2018 - 02:12
There has been a lot of talk about moderators, abuse and injustice recently. I think there are a lot of valid points being bought up but one thing I notice that hasn't really been spoken about in a long time is how active a lot of these moderators are. Now I know it isn't a job and it's more a role to help the admins keep tabs on the game and it's playerbase but do you really think it is fair having someone with this sort of power that doesn't play the game at all?

My point being is how can you make important decisions when you're barely part of the community?
14.03.2018 - 13:22
Also is it ironic that I'm the only one who makes a post that has no pillory or abuse aimed at any mods but is infact a general discussion and i dont even get the locked treatment it's just straight to the archive instead xD
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.03.2018 - 13:23
 Nero
Democratically elected mods
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.03.2018 - 13:39
Написао Guest, 14.03.2018 at 02:12

My point being is how can you make important decisions when you're barely part of the community?

What important decisions are you talking about...?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.03.2018 - 13:44
Написао Google, 14.03.2018 at 13:39

nerfing lb
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.03.2018 - 13:51
Написао Guest, 14.03.2018 at 13:22

Also is it ironic that I'm the only one who makes a post that has no pillory or abuse aimed at any mods but is infact a general discussion and i dont even get the locked treatment it's just straight to the archive instead xD

They do this all the time.

If you say 1 thing about mods in general, straight to the trashcan.
----

Написао Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.03.2018 - 13:56

Don't play it dumb, you know exactly what I am talking about. If for some reason don't then are you just a moderator for show? if that is the case then go read some of the replies on this thread.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.03.2018 - 15:58
Why do people love discussing the moderator team so much. This exact topic has been reproduced, discussed and responded to twice a year for the past 5 years. All the mod wannabes clamoring for mods who dare to take time off from the game to be replaced.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.03.2018 - 18:38
 brianwl (Админ)
Написао Permamuted, 14.03.2018 at 15:58

Why do people love discussing the moderator team so much. This exact topic has been reproduced, discussed and responded to twice a year for the past 5 years. All the mod wannabes clamoring for mods who dare to take time off from the game to be replaced.

----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.03.2018 - 20:22
Sid infact paid back my proto coins, just saying in case anyone had bad thoughts of him because of that incident.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.03.2018 - 20:25

It's not That, I just find it weird how someone like Meester who has been gone for over a year still had done more work recently than a lot of our current moderators. Someone like you doesn't matter as you are active and have a valid opinion on things. There was a time I was interested in being a mod but that has past and plus I know myself id be a terrible mod.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.03.2018 - 20:48
Написао Cold Case, 14.03.2018 at 10:31

I don't see anything interesting or relevant in your post, really, just wasted some seconds of my life reading it.

Proof ^
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.03.2018 - 22:09
Написао brianwl, 14.03.2018 at 18:38

Maybe that should be taken as a sign that players in general are not happy with the moderator situation instead of just dismissing it as "whining." Perhaps the attitude you, as a moderator, are taking toward the complaints that players have concerning mods comes off as elitist.
You act like the opinions of players don't matter. I, as a premium player of four years, am deeply offended by your disregard for the concerns of our community as a whole.

Here are the facts.
In order to understand the community you must be a part of it,.
The community is not just the "SUPERLEET" clanwar scene.
Moderation in chat is pretty much non existent, except for the rare occasion when a moderator mutes someone on global for "reasons" with no level of consistency.
Calling those of us in the community who care about the game, and who PAID for a premium membership "mod wannabes" is just plain insulting and elitist.
Moderators as a whole tend to follow their own agendas with no oversight from anyone and abuse their power when someone speaks up about it. (like when this discussion got archived for no reason)
There's no way to bring up a list of mods who are online, at least to those of us who are not mods, being able to contact a moderator for an issue should be higher on the list of importance than it is.
The way those on the inside treat us "normal players" is very alienating and is likely partially responsible for the lack of people playing this game.

In short, any time a player has a suggestion, or a complaint, it's pretty much just brushed aside unless that person is part of the "inner circle"
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.03.2018 - 22:19
Написао Cold Case, 14.03.2018 at 10:40

1) It will probably be hard to believe, but we treat each player adjectively and put our current state with them aside.

I call bullshit. One time a mod provided a free player with a list of my alts because I was in an argument with said player.
I've been muted on global for joining in a conversation in global that continued long after I was muted, yet nobody else involved was muted. My comments were neither vulgar, nor offensive in that instance.
Just because you don't do something doesn't mean others don't. And just because you don't notice your own bias doesn't mean it's not there.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.03.2018 - 23:23
Написао Guest, 14.03.2018 at 13:56

Don't play it dumb, you know exactly what I am talking about. If for some reason don't then are you just a moderator for show? if that is the case then go read some of the replies on this thread.

I am serious, what important decisions are you referring to. If it has to do with muting/banning players, than being active has nothing to do with it, as me knowing them doesn't matter, as long as I understand their offense correctly and what they did.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.03.2018 - 01:33
Five years have passed...so many things changed...people died..virgins got laid...teenagers grew hair in their weenies...only one thing didnt change. the hate the mods get. xaxaxaxaxaxaxa
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.03.2018 - 02:49
Galerius
Профил је обрисан
Написао Director Aries, 14.03.2018 at 22:09

Написао brianwl, 14.03.2018 at 18:38

In short, any time a player has a suggestion, or a complaint, it's pretty much just brushed aside unless that person is part of the "inner circle"

Just like my proposal of duel cancellation for wallfuck.

78 votes, and nothing happened, a reasonable debat took place, Eagle told me that they were bide by the admins intials settings which could be change by a proper vote.

Then here we are.

I'm sure if i was a mod, or was friend with one that would have change. But i have no friend, and Acquiesce harass me on a daily bases (i have the ss but cannot complain otherwise i would be delete, he warned me very clearly).
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.03.2018 - 07:08
 brianwl (Админ)
Написао Director Aries, 14.03.2018 at 22:09

{...}
Maybe that should be taken as a sign that players in general are not happy with the moderator situation instead of just dismissing it as "whining." Perhaps the attitude you, as a moderator, are taking toward the complaints that players have concerning mods comes off as elitist.
You act like the opinions of players don't matter. I, as a premium player of four years, am deeply offended by your disregard for the concerns of our community as a whole.

Here are the facts.
In order to understand the community you must be a part of it,.
The community is not just the "SUPERLEET" clanwar scene.
Moderation in chat is pretty much non existent, except for the rare occasion when a moderator mutes someone on global for "reasons" with no level of consistency.
Calling those of us in the community who care about the game, and who PAID for a premium membership "mod wannabes" is just plain insulting and elitist.
Moderators as a whole tend to follow their own agendas with no oversight from anyone and abuse their power when someone speaks up about it. (like when this discussion got archived for no reason)
There's no way to bring up a list of mods who are online, at least to those of us who are not mods, being able to contact a moderator for an issue should be higher on the list of importance than it is.
The way those on the inside treat us "normal players" is very alienating and is likely partially responsible for the lack of people playing this game.

It's hard to respond to someone who, in the same post, makes sweeping statements that mods both abuse their power AND do nothing...

These can't both be true (though they could both be false.) (unless you believe not doing something is the abuse of power.)

At any rate, let me know if there's any issues you haven't had resolved and if there's something that can be done about them ♥
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.03.2018 - 07:50
Wow pointless topic.Seems like some people in AW cant find a way to spend their free time so they spam forums with non sense topics.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.03.2018 - 08:07
Galerius
Профил је обрисан
Написао Nations, 15.03.2018 at 07:50

Wow pointless topic.Seems like some people in AW cant find a way to spend their free time so they spam forums with non sense topics.

STFU

There is some ppl who want to spend their free time critizicing ppl who try to be constructive and debate with what they consider to be issues.

Go away hater !
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.03.2018 - 08:14
Написао Guest, 15.03.2018 at 08:07

There is some ppl who want to spend their free time critizicing ppl who try to be constructive and debate with what they consider to be issues.

Go away hater !

You not constructive at all,you just recycle same pointless thread.Like if new mods will come and innactives are kicked,new wont get innactive at some point or something will change.I like mods.No one abuses.You just crybabes.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.03.2018 - 08:25
Galerius
Профил је обрисан
Написао Nations, 15.03.2018 at 08:14

Написао Guest, 15.03.2018 at 08:07

Go away hater !

You not constructive at all,you just recycle same pointless thread.Like if new mods will come and innactives are kicked,new wont get innactive at some point or something will change.I like mods.No one abuses.You just crybabes.

Wow u just understand everything about life in a very cool way.

How u became so great ?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.03.2018 - 08:57
People with a lot of spare time look different on game related things like: inactivity, justice etc. What helps to relativate those issues are studying or getting a serious job. This however doesn't change the fact that improvements can be made and should be made yet the road that one walks to achieve those things will be different.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.03.2018 - 10:07
Interesting how the thread demands the demotion of inactive mods but every mod these people ask to demote here is an active one.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.03.2018 - 10:29
I mean would you prefer a chat filter that blocks everything not supposed to be in the chat in a Nazi-like fashion (like blocking everything that doesn't include a link from global) like a lot of other games do?
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.03.2018 - 13:03
Lol
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине