Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 35   Посвећено од стране: 80 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране 4nic, 17.04.2018 - 12:25
Asking for a friend
26.04.2018 - 20:45
When i exercise i usually lift 10-15 pound dumbbells attached to a cock sock i wear with hooks, it gives a good motivation for me to not drop them, or else my scotum will be ripped off since i got some hooks near there. i like to live on the edge
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.04.2018 - 10:55
Написао Sid, 17.04.2018 at 15:11

No but deadlifting absolutely kills me, for some reason it's just not one of those things i can do properly. My back role model is Sphinx, he is somehow able to grow abs on his lower back. We actually gave him the nickname "back abs" on the discord.

Focus on the hip hinge and using your glutes and hams to do the job. The same movement as if you are thrusting your girlfriend. Also dont bend the knees enough for the bar to reach the ground, we dont need the quads engaged, leave that to the crossfitter tards. Lock your knee joint at a slight angle and lock your back straight and only move your hip joint. Fire those glutes up, guys usually think DL is a back exercise and they hurt their backs, its not!
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.04.2018 - 11:01
Написао 4nic, 18.04.2018 at 07:49

its not a broken back its a disc matter that has moved out of its position, probably mild one too, if it werent my arms and legs wouldve probably been paralysed and id need surgery

If its close to the vertebrae it could be a disc and you need to have it checked, but if its on the side its your QL 100% (quadratus lumborum), rest him for a few days and then start streching him and doing some basic core work like planks and do half-cobra and cat-cow every day.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.04.2018 - 16:14
Написао Dead Weight, 26.04.2018 at 20:45

When i exercise i usually lift 10-15 pound dumbbells attached to a cock sock i wear with hooks, it gives a good motivation for me to not drop them, or else my scotum will be ripped off since i got some hooks near there. i like to live on the edge

wut
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.04.2018 - 03:25
 4nic
Написао Ghostface, 18.04.2018 at 12:17

My grandpa was complaining about the same thing before he left us...

my grandpa wrote the same thing on atwars forums before he left us..
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине