Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 24   Посвећено од стране: 63 users

Анкета

Was the Iran Deal doomed to fail from the start?

Yes
No

Укупно гласова: 27
09.05.2018 - 10:05
You're all literate
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.05.2018 - 10:39
Si
----

Написао Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.05.2018 - 10:48
Depends. Was it doomed to fail from the moment Trump won? Yes. If Hillary took over? Unlikely since Hillary is Democratic as was Obama and their philosophies are more or less similar (I'm generalizing ofc). Would it fall apart from the Iranian side? No way to tell but imo unlikely to happen for years yet since Iran was under some really crippling sanctions and the government wouldn't be too keen on that happening again.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.05.2018 - 14:18
Inb4 acussing iran of nunclear wepons and invading it.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.05.2018 - 15:33
No matter how shady the Iran deal is, and how shady their terms seem to be, the fact Iran said they'd stick to the deal despite US abandoning it, just caused a lack of prestige against US, and a sort of legitimization of Iran as somewhat credible, honouring the pact. I guess how the romans used to say, pacta sunt servanda will be a must in this
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.05.2018 - 16:11
Написао JUGERS2, 09.05.2018 at 14:18

----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.05.2018 - 04:38
Написао avatar, 09.05.2018 at 16:11

https://www.thenation.com/article/the-united-states-probably-has-more-foreign-military-bases-than-any-other-people-nation-or-empire-in-history/

The US has more foreign military bases now than at the height of the Cold War. 95% of all foreign military bases in the world, and spends $156 billion annually to keep them going.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.05.2018 - 07:05

Russia also have military bases....
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.05.2018 - 07:20
Написао BasicKP, 10.05.2018 at 07:05

Only 7
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.05.2018 - 07:40
Should I remind you that the cold war and the iron curtain started by Russia? for the Imperialism of Russia?
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.05.2018 - 08:18
Написао Rock Lee, 10.05.2018 at 07:40

Should I remind you that the cold war and the iron curtain started by Russia? for the Imperialism of Russia?

That never happened. The first polemics came from Churchill himself and by coincidence he was the first to use the term "iron curtain". Paraphrased would be something like "shit we cant control and/or own".
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.05.2018 - 09:29

Nice deflecting
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.05.2018 - 09:30
>be trump
>wants to make deal with NK
>breaks Iran deal 1 year after it's signing

America very trustworthy.

On more serious note, jewish lobby is too strong
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.05.2018 - 14:40
Написао Darth., 10.05.2018 at 07:20

Only 7
K,what about secret military bases?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.05.2018 - 01:17
Написао BasicKP, 10.05.2018 at 14:40

Написао Darth., 10.05.2018 at 07:20

Only 7
K,what about secret military bases?

Secret American bases then..... xD
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.06.2018 - 15:49

Basically what Khal replied you + NATO was created in 1949, Warsaw Pact created as answer to NATO in 1955 = 6 years after NATO. so gg claiming 'Russia' which didn't exist back then started the Cold War.

PS: This adorablechrome is so autist he definitely lack some adorable chromosome. He should start looking for secret russian bases up his parent's arse
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.06.2018 - 15:52

Remember '7 countries in 5 years'? All staged and some people still support US regime.

----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.06.2018 - 19:18

Actually the Cold War and the Iron Curtain was started by the West..

Cold War was started by the Truman Doctrine officially and then established in practice by the series of measures and conducts between France, UK and US that culminated in their Occupied Germany mixing together into what became West Germany;
You can even argue the Cold War started with D-Day and Russian counter-offensive and the Yalta and Potsdam Conferences that cimented a sentiment of hostility between the two ideological blocks or even the Russian-American rush for Korea when Russia chose to try and landgrab land for Communism.

You can't really say the Cold War was unilateral

Also the Iron Curtain was coined by Churchill in Fulton first to ciment the diferences between USSR-dominated Europe, with eastern governments being coup'ed one by one and the razes Western Europe, free from communism and fearing the bolshevik savage
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.06.2018 - 00:19
 Witch-Doctor (Модератор)
Написао Al Fappino, 20.06.2018 at 19:18

Cold War was started by the Truman Doctrine officially and then established in practice by the series of measures and conducts between France, UK and US that culminated in their Occupied Germany mixing together into what became West Germany;
You can even argue the Cold War started with D-Day and Russian counter-offensive and the Yalta and Potsdam Conferences that cimented a sentiment of hostility between the two ideological blocks or even the Russian-American rush for Korea when Russia chose to try and landgrab land for Communism.

Also the Iron Curtain was coined by Churchill in Fulton first to ciment the diferences between USSR-dominated Europe, with eastern governments being coup'ed one by one and the razes Western Europe, free from communism and fearing the bolshevik savage

Shut up commie.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.06.2018 - 04:41

Написао Skanderbeg, 20.06.2018 at 15:49

Basically what Khal replied you + NATO was created in 1949, Warsaw Pact created as answer to NATO in 1955 = 6 years after NATO. so gg claiming 'Russia' which didn't exist back then started the Cold War.

PS: This adorablechrome is so autist he definitely lack some adorable chromosome. He should start looking for secret russian bases up his parent's arse

I'm taking my words back
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.06.2018 - 05:04
You never know what's better for you.

Maybe Iranian leadership wanted their people to have better life, and maybe that could cause collapse and they would end like Syria or worse.

And maybe this is gift, you can blame Americans, develop nuclear weapons and get nuclear weapons.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.06.2018 - 07:10
Написао Black Swans, 21.06.2018 at 05:04

You never know what's better for you.

Maybe Iranian leadership wanted their people to have better life, and maybe that could cause collapse and they would end like Syria or worse.

And maybe this is gift, you can blame Americans, develop nuclear weapons and get nuclear weapons.

rest assured you are safe with islamic country that funds alot of militiants outside its borders and already demands alot of shits+ acts arrogant all around having nukes also you cant know what do they tell their people when syrian media whose iran dog talks about how cruel is usa for not letting iran into nukes they claim that iran wants them for producing electricity and they'd be claiming the same to their people
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.06.2018 - 07:34
Написао Witch-Doctor, 21.06.2018 at 00:19

Shut up commie.

Trolling or not, I thought I had been clear over time that I'm actually anti-commie, you liberal
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.06.2018 - 07:36
Написао Rock Lee, 21.06.2018 at 04:41

Написао Skanderbeg, 20.06.2018 at 15:49

I'm taking my words back

xd, It's just that you can't really say the Cold War was exclusively started by one side only. We could kinda argue that Stalin had expansionist ambitions hence the Korean rush or the Eastern Europe Rush + Conferences but the US and UK were the ones who responded with hostility because they saw Stalin as un-trustworthy and just as bad as Hitler, but it was really started by the West, who created organisms, ideological doctrines and large web of alliances to menace Russia
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине