Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 32   Посвећено од стране: 73 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Helly, 22.05.2018 - 00:33
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasure. From that moment on the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most money from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's great civilizations has been two hundred years. These nations have progressed through the following sequence: from bondage to spiritual faith, from spiritual faith to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependency, from dependency back to bondage.

What do you believe? Personally I believe freedom to favour the brilliant, and would be better off forgotten by the mass population. From my personal observations, the typical person is willing to trade there freedom, which is priceless for saftey and comfort. Then they are willingly persuaded by the media into a false sense of freedom. Then people argue that regulation is needed do to criminals and to that I say is false. Nothing should trump individual freedom, not a damn thing, and definitly not your fears or presumptions.
30.05.2018 - 08:14
Sad people reading this...
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.06.2018 - 07:12
 brianwl (Админ)
Написао Skanderbeg, 28.05.2018 at 19:40

Написао brianwl, 26.05.2018 at 17:34

.... People can prove the origin of their money, they can prove they worked, ...

You say the origin of money is work. This is the myth. There is no place where work is converted to money. If there is, point me there and i will work there.

You state what you have heard: that debt comes in form of loans. Since a loan is a form of debt, this is like saying debt comes from debt (a circular reasoning which is logically null, yet most of us agree with this logic. Which is exactly the mystical origin of money i speak. If you trace back to the true source of money (you say "People can prove the origin of their money") ) and to this i would agree - people can now determine the origin of their money, but it's not at the paycheck. You have to go back to the actual source, where a double entry is made in the books - one on the credit side, one on the debt side (with the debt side at interest).

Generally this is too painful for most people to face, and so they go back to the myths perpetuated by the public. But if you can handle it, the truth is out there now... the bank of england has recently published what 'conspiracy theorists' had been saying for decades - that money is a myth created from 'nothing'. Here is the source document: (a little dry - the second link is a more mainstream friendly interpretation)

https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/-/media/boe/files/quarterly-bulletin/2014/money-creation-in-the-modern-economy.pdf

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/18/truth-money-iou-bank-of-england-austerity

While banks had been denying this deception for decades/centuries? the most respected financial institution in the world can now publish the truth, and still most people don't believe it.

It shows just how powerful the myth is. I've learned you can't overcome this in most people.

Once a 'believer' the truth will NOT set you free... you will simply ignore it as bad data and go about you prior belief, as accepting the truth requires to much 'rewiring' in how you think finances work.

----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине