Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 55   Посвећено од стране: 41 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Rock Lee, 26.05.2018 - 18:14
Who would win a duel?

Itachi

or Minato

Minato Indeed was an Hokage but Kakashi was just as well and it took to Itachi less then a minute to send him to hospital. Minato on the other hand faced young Obito and won. Minato is indeed a war hero but in the fourth shinnobi war Itachi was way more useful.

Discuss
30.05.2018 - 15:51
Might guy that nigga is the best taijutsu ninja in the world so i wouldn't compare him to minato
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.05.2018 - 09:20
Написао Guest, 30.05.2018 at 08:06

Okay rock lee i understand that you are minato's fanboy but you speak loads of bullshit you got to stop, nothing is as fast as the eye let it be giant frogs running around naked or something else, and mighto guy was able to fight with closed eyes because he is taijutsu master lol and minato doesn't posess same level of taijutsu skill as guy. and don't forget that minato's main power is plannin gand intelligence, but that is also itachi's and itachi has better tools and powers, so as i said ez win for itachi

Guy needed experience to predict his opponent move in close combat. Minato can sense everything via senin mode. And while his frogs curcle Itachi abd block his view using Sussano to defend himself is Itachi only choice.

Itachi cant use his eyes and his Sussano at the same time so If Minato teleports himself and kills Itachi in one hit once Itachi runs of energy to maintain Sussano then Itachi wont have the opportunity to change course of history. And one hit kill is what Minato is best at.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.05.2018 - 11:25
Soldier001
Профил је обрисан
Написао Rock Lee, 31.05.2018 at 09:20

Okay rock lee i understand that you are minato's fanboy but you speak loads of bullshit you got to stop, nothing is as fast as the eye let it be giant frogs running around naked or something else, and mighto guy was able to fight with closed eyes because he is taijutsu master lol and minato doesn't posess same level of taijutsu skill as guy. and don't forget that minato's main power is plannin gand intelligence, but that is also itachi's and itachi has better tools and powers, so as i said ez win for itachi

Guy needed experience to predict his opponent move in close combat. Minato can sense everything via senin mode. And while his frogs curcle Itachi abd block his view using Sussano to defend himself is Itachi only choice.

Itachi cant use his eyes and his Sussano at the same time so If Minato teleports himself and kills Itachi in one hit once Itachi runs of energy to maintain Sussano then Itachi wont have the opportunity to change course of history. And one hit kill is what Minato is best at.

sounds like a plot armor battle like sasori vs sakura and chio lol.
minato would suceed if itachi would just stay and do nothing, i mean really do you believe that ? and what does can't use eyes and susanoo at the same time mean ? susano comes from eyes. why you neglect genjutsu ? minato has no counter against itachi's genjutsu, as i said just little blickering in the eye. and his 1 hit kills wouldn't do shit against itachi's superb susanoo because of his genjutsu sword and impenatrable shield you forgot taht susanoo is 100% defense right ? especially itachi's susanoo with his OP shield so your argument about 1 hit killing itachi is invalid, orochimaru's - 8 headed serpent > minato's/jiraya's frog and itachi just sliced it with his susanoo sword he would do just easily same against that frog. i mean we shouldn't even be having argument about this itachi is just another league, itachi has counter on everything minato can offer.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.05.2018 - 12:32
Написао Guest, 31.05.2018 at 11:25

minato would suceed if itachi would just stay and do nothing, i mean really do you believe that ? and what does can't use eyes and susanoo at the same time mean ? susano comes from eyes. why you neglect genjutsu ? minato has no counter against itachi's genjutsu, as i said just little blickering in the eye. and his 1 hit kills wouldn't do shit against itachi's superb susanoo because of his genjutsu sword and impenatrable shield you forgot taht susanoo is 100% defense right ? especially itachi's susanoo with his OP shield so your argument about 1 hit killing itachi is invalid, orochimaru's - 8 headed serpent > minato's/jiraya's frog and itachi just sliced it with his susanoo sword he would do just easily same against that frog. i mean we shouldn't even be having argument about this itachi is just another league, itachi has counter on everything minato can offer.

nobody cares
----

Написао Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.05.2018 - 13:00
Написао Waffel, 31.05.2018 at 12:32

nobody cares

Agreed
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.05.2018 - 13:39
Soldier001
Профил је обрисан
Then fuck off from our nerd thread, but guess you care enough to come and post here scrubs.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.05.2018 - 17:19
Why u cry?
----

Написао Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.05.2018 - 17:40
I dont get this kind of serious retarded autism tho thinking of who would win in a fight between two non existent characters that does what ever the show designer wishes...
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.05.2018 - 17:58
Bro why you guys gotta hate...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2018 - 01:04
Soldier001
Профил је обрисан
Написао SyrianDevil, 31.05.2018 at 17:40

I dont get this kind of serious retarded autism tho thinking of who would win in a fight between two non existent characters that does what ever the show designer wishes...

i am wondering how are you still alive ? sucked too many isis d*cks for living ?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2018 - 07:05
Dear Soldier001
you are eternally in ignore list so stop quoting me pls ty
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2018 - 11:08
Soldier001
Профил је обрисан
Написао SyrianDevil, 01.06.2018 at 07:05

Dear Soldier001
you are eternally in ignore list so stop quoting me pls ty

Okay No Problem i won't quote you anymore !
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2018 - 14:04

Stay cool mate. I did'nt say the frogs can into Itachi's Sassuno I said summoning Sassuno is Itachi's only way to defend himself against them and Minato's teleports and shadow duclipates (kage bunshins). While Sassuno is super powerful it takes all Itachi power and concentration and he can't use his types of Sharingan. Also remember that the frogs are not that easy to catch as we'v seen in at their battles against Pain. while that is happenning Minato can set the whole region around them as his teleporation zone. Don't forget that Minato got half of evil Kuruma chakra so if we follow that he has even better chance to hold against the Sassuno while his duclipates create teleporation zone. and if that happens Itachi is in jail and wherever he goes Minato can kill him in he second.. as he leaves the Sassuno Minato shadow duclipates or Minato himself can teleport and kill him. don't forget that Minato won the third shinnobi war via that strategy.

Itachi can we this in two ways. one is hurting Minato before he is doing anything dangerous like duclipating himself. entering senin mode or summoning frogs. the second is catching Minato while hs is in the Sassuno, now I get your point. I am huge Itachi fan as well. he is genius he is focused and he has unique capabilities. so he has good chances to overcome to do it. but in any other scenarios he is finished and therefore Minato is the one with the better chance to win a duel between them.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2018 - 14:08
What is a little concerning is we only seen Itachi in his emo mode doing 'Heavy' long range moves like Sharingan and fire moves. I would like to see him doing some intensive Taijutsu. Even though he was described as perfect shinnobi so he is probably excellent at that just as well.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2018 - 15:42
Soldier001
Профил је обрисан
Написао Rock Lee, 01.06.2018 at 14:04

Stay cool mate. I did'nt say the frogs can into Itachi's Sassuno I said summoning Sassuno is Itachi's only way to defend himself against them and Minato's teleports and shadow duclipates (kage bunshins). While Sassuno is super powerful it takes all Itachi power and concentration and he can't use his types of Sharingan. Also remember that the frogs are not that easy to catch as we'v seen in at their battles against Pain. while that is happenning Minato can set the whole region around them as his teleporation zone. Don't forget that Minato got half of evil Kuruma chakra so if we follow that he has even better chance to hold against the Sassuno while his duclipates create teleporation zone. and if that happens Itachi is in jail and wherever he goes Minato can kill him in he second.. as he leaves the Sassuno Minato shadow duclipates or Minato himself can teleport and kill him. don't forget that Minato won the third shinnobi war via that strategy.

Itachi can we this in two ways. one is hurting Minato before he is doing anything dangerous like duclipating himself. entering senin mode or summoning frogs. the second is catching Minato while hs is in the Sassuno, now I get your point. I am huge Itachi fan as well. he is genius he is focused and he has unique capabilities. so he has good chances to overcome to do it. but in any other scenarios he is finished and therefore Minato is the one with the better chance to win a duel between them.

your point about susanoo being only way to defend himself (keep in mind that itachi's susanoo is as good in attacking as it is in defending) would make sense if minato had unlimited supply of his space travelling kunais, he has a lot but not unlimited, minato's tactic is to throw all his kunais around the battlefield so he would be unpredictable, but what if itachi just changes battlefield, besides itachi doesn't even need ot change battlefield because he can kill minato with susanoo only.
About frogs being hard to catch, i am saying it again, nothing is as fast as the eye -amaterasu tsukuyomi etc. about that kurama chakra that's bit of a cheating because he died, so unless we are comparing edo minato to itachi please just take that kurama chakra out of your argument.
if itachi plays defensively Only way for minato to kill itachi is if he somehow manages to mark his space travelling thing on itachi's shoulder and if itachi plays aggresively, minato has no chance since amaterasu and tsukuyomi are instant win, minato isn't a space time traveller he has tools for it to use tools it takes time, while itachi can cast instantly amaterasu and tsukuyomi. I still don't understand why are you defending minato like no brainer it's kinda saddening.

Tl;dr
If itachi isn't aware of minato's location minato wins.
if it is fair fight and they meet at a designated place itachi wins
if they randomly see each other and start to fight itachi wins again.
as long as it is a fair fight itachi wins.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2018 - 15:43
Soldier001
Профил је обрисан
Написао Rock Lee, 01.06.2018 at 14:08

What is a little concerning is we only seen Itachi in his emo mode doing 'Heavy' long range moves like Sharingan and fire moves. I would like to see him doing some intensive Taijutsu. Even though he was described as perfect shinnobi so he is probably excellent at that just as well.

We have seen some of it in flashbacks, one of which is him avoiding few dozen kunais shot at him from point blank range while orochimaru was watching him and gets awed that itachi avoided them without hassle.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2018 - 16:11
Ofc me
----
''People ask for criticism, but they only want praise.''
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2018 - 16:16
Написао Guest, 01.06.2018 at 15:42

your point about susanoo being only way to defend himself (keep in mind that itachi's susanoo is as good in attacking as it is in defending) would make sense if minato had unlimited supply of his space travelling kunais, he has a lot but not unlimited, minato's tactic is to throw all his kunais around the battlefield so he would be unpredictable, but what if itachi just changes battlefield, besides itachi doesn't even need ot change battlefield because he can kill minato with susanoo only.
About frogs being hard to catch, i am saying it again, nothing is as fast as the eye -amaterasu tsukuyomi etc. about that kurama chakra that's bit of a cheating because he died, so unless we are comparing edo minato to itachi please just take that kurama chakra out of your argument.
if itachi plays defensively Only way for minato to kill itachi is if he somehow manages to mark his space travelling thing on itachi's shoulder and if itachi plays aggresively, minato has no chance since amaterasu and tsukuyomi are instant win, minato isn't a space time traveller he has tools for it to use tools it takes time, while itachi can cast instantly amaterasu and tsukuyomi. I still don't understand why are you defending minato like no brainer it's kinda saddening.

Tl;dr

Ok you are right Itachi rules does'nt he
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.06.2018 - 00:49
Soldier001
Профил је обрисан
Написао Rock Lee, 01.06.2018 at 16:16

Написао Guest, 01.06.2018 at 15:42

Tl;dr

Ok you are right Itachi rules does'nt he

Are you being sarcastic ?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.06.2018 - 08:58
Написао Guest, 02.06.2018 at 00:49

Shwilo you must chill!

Ofcourse I'm not sarcastic, gg.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.06.2018 - 13:07
Soldier001
Профил је обрисан
Написао Rock Lee, 02.06.2018 at 08:58

Написао Guest, 02.06.2018 at 00:49

Shwilo you must chill!

Ofcourse I'm not sarcastic, gg.

i am chilled.i cant clarify whether ppl are sarcastoc or not online so i wanted to figure it out.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.06.2018 - 14:58
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.06.2018 - 15:02
Написао Khal.eesi, 02.06.2018 at 14:58

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.06.2018 - 17:57

"It's always the children the world break who grow up to save it" Uchiha Sasuke
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 02:32
Soldier001
Профил је обрисан

I didn't want to be nerd, but then you rejected me and here i am
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине