Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 64   Посвећено од стране: 77 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране DeepFriedUnicorn, 02.06.2018 - 20:25
Note: Intersex is a very rare condition, so it does not count in this vote.

Анкета

Do you support Transgender people?

Yes, it clearly goes against biology.
No, clearly does not go against biology.

Укупно гласова: 34
08.06.2018 - 15:29
Написао Permamuted, 07.06.2018 at 22:49

Написао AlBoZzZ, 07.06.2018 at 14:51

what disgusts me more about them, is the way they play the "victim" card at their employees , or when they try to sue someone.

i think many people became transgenders to have benefits lol

So youre judging all transgender people by the liberal crazies you hear about in the media?

unlike many others, i dont let myself get brainwashed by media.

i have seen transgenders how they act in tv yes, but i also seen them in real life.

i hired a transgender once, then i had to fire it on day 1 because it refused to do as i told it to do and provided a terrible customer service to our customer, and it started calling me on the phone saying this was racist cuz it was transgender, it would sue me and the company and bla bla bla. It came the next day begging for its job again.

thats how disgusting these people are
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.06.2018 - 16:19
Написао AlBoZzZ, 08.06.2018 at 15:29

unlike many others, i dont let myself get brainwashed by media.

i have seen transgenders how they act in tv yes, but i also seen them in real life.

i hired a transgender once, then i had to fire it on day 1 because it refused to do as i told it to do and provided a terrible customer service to our customer, and it started calling me on the phone saying this was racist cuz it was transgender, it would sue me and the company and bla bla bla. It came the next day begging for its job again.

thats how disgusting these people are

The world is full of twisted distrubed confused and inconfident people. You will find them in every corner of the street.

If your cousin will beat his brother it still doesn't mean the whole family tree is rotten right? Its even harder to use experiences you had to hate people you don't know.

Im not saying that its impossible to judge groups of people. But its not like there is one singal reason that made all of them to change their gender and it also makes them bad people.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.06.2018 - 16:22
Also even I dont watch transgenders on TV. How much free time do you have? Or maybe you are very good at prioritizing it
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.06.2018 - 16:56
I would say a lot of what Acquiesce has said here is true, it's not about anyone trying to deny someone their humanity. Yes that person who thinks he is a 6 year-old child is clearly on some other level and I would in no shape or form be comfortable being around him.

The issue for me comes in with compelled speech and being forced to change my biological understanding so that someone else can feel "comfortable with their own body". In Canada we had the liberal-left steamroll Bill C-16 which made it a criminal offense to not recognize peoples self-identification since it would be a "violation" of their human rights. Sure the case at hand would have to be extreme (I hope), in which this would ever be used as justification to hit someone with a criminal charge, but why is someones wish to be referred to as a false pronoun more important than ones integrity to be truthful?

Funnily enough a similar topic came up today in a discussion (in real life), where how excited would you be to know your SO wanted a sex change - surgery and all? Not only would this affect a sex life (important to a healthy relationship), but likely just end the relationship altogether. In extreme cases we see this with families as Acq pointed out where it is/would be horrible for a child to go through.
On top of that, this culture shift in "making it acceptable" is nonsense, kids are being talked into things well before they have even developed their sexual organs. I can understand to a degree of trying to teach kids about sex-ed at an earlier age as many education systems now are, but there is a line. Why are they also not being taught of the crazy high suicide rates? Is it in fear of deterring kids from this new cultural wave of "acceptance", or because they are just so misinformed? Here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTP4okl0gUk , a complete joke in my opinion, showing how far things have gone. Kids should not be taught these things at such an age, period.

I'm not even getting into issues with athletes and how it ruins the integrity of sports, or literally the many other reasons why this social-political wave is going to far. You do what you want, but the moment you try and make your life decisions a hassel in my life (ie. through compelled speech) is where I have a problem.
----
Be Humble
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине