Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 64   Посвећено од стране: 77 users

Анкета

Do you support Transgender people?

Yes, it clearly goes against biology.
No, clearly does not go against biology.

Укупно гласова: 34
02.06.2018 - 20:25
Note: Intersex is a very rare condition, so it does not count in this vote.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.06.2018 - 20:42
No, i'm trans. i don't see anything wrong with letting people do whatever they want to do as long as it doesn't affect others...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.06.2018 - 20:52
Написао gothboy, 02.06.2018 at 20:42

No, i'm trans. i don't see anything wrong with letting people do whatever they want to do as long as it doesn't affect others...

Of course, you can do whatever you want, but biologically men and women are different and by saying you're a man(was a woman) does not make you biologically a man. Even if you pump injections in you and get surgery. Then you are man made...
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.06.2018 - 22:42
 Acquiesce (Модератор)

i don't see anything wrong with letting people do whatever they want to do as long as it doesn't affect others...

Of course it affects others. Kids are transitioning at younger and younger ages. A process that has tons of serious and permanent health risks and will leave you INFERTILE FOR LIFE. This affects the parents and everyone who cares about that kid. When a father decides he is no longer a man, this is going to affect his children, who now have two moms and no dad. Suicide rates among trans people can often be as high as 40%, doesn't this affect every one who knows, interacts with, or cares about that person? No one is an island.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.06.2018 - 23:42
Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 02.06.2018 at 20:52

Of course, you can do whatever you want, but biologically men and women are different and by saying you're a man(was a woman) does not make you biologically a man. Even if you pump injections in you and get surgery. Then you are man made...

just because i feel as if i identify as the other gender doesn't mean that i'm not claiming that i'm biologically a different gender though. i don't see why you brought this up because i'm sure any trans person knows that they can't fully be the other sex. what's wrong with identifying as the other gender...

Написао Acquiesce, 02.06.2018 at 22:42

Of course it affects others. Kids are transitioning at younger and younger ages. A process that has tons of serious and permanent health risks and will leave you INFERTILE FOR LIFE. This affects the parents and everyone who cares about that kid. When a father decides he is no longer a man, this is going to affect his children, who now have two moms and no dad. Suicide rates among trans people can often be as high as 40%, doesn't this affect every one who knows, interacts with, or cares about that person? No one is an island.

but the surgery isn't necessary for you to identify as a transgendered person. it's for those who want to take the extra step to feel as the other gender in flesh as well...

does coming out as trans make you abandon you responsibilities? no! all we want is for others to accept who we are and feel comfortable saying that we aren't comfortable being our biological gender...

also, the study about the suicide rate claims that mental health factors and experiences of harassment, discrimination, violence and rejection may interact to produce a marked vulnerability to suicidal behavior in transgender and gender non-conforming individuals and that more studies about the suicidal behavior of trans and non gender conforming individuals are needed.

so maybe the problem isn't us, maybe it's those who reject our ideas as being disgusting, sick and volatile who are affecting the suicide rate.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 01:02
 Zoe
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 07:19
Написао Acquiesce, 02.06.2018 at 22:42

i don't see anything wrong with letting people do whatever they want to do as long as it doesn't affect others...

It's boywind... once you take him seriously you are doomed, he won't ever give up this alter ego now.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 07:52
You asked if we support transgenders. The options are NO they clearly aren't against biology and YES they are against biology. You switched the options around. If we supported them we wouldn't be against them, if we didn't we would be against them.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 07:53
 4nic
I think you messed up your own poll idiot.
"NO, clearly does not go against biology"
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 09:36
 Acquiesce (Модератор)
Написао gothboy, 02.06.2018 at 23:42

but the surgery isn't necessary for you to identify as a transgendered person. it's for those who want to take the extra step to feel as the other gender in flesh as well...

does coming out as trans make you abandon you responsibilities?

It might. Tell that to this father's 6 kids.

no! all we want is for others to accept who we are and feel comfortable saying that we aren't comfortable being our biological gender...

This is a common bait-and-switch tactic. Do you "support transgender" can mean anything from as little as not harassing transgender people you meet to as much as critiquing every level of society for not having proper trans representation, insisting that there is no biological basis for gender, having the government pay for treatments, not gendering your children (abuse imo), etc...

also, the study about the suicide rate claims that mental health factors and experiences of harassment, discrimination, violence and rejection may interact to produce a marked vulnerability to suicidal behavior in transgender and gender non-conforming individuals and that more studies about the suicidal behavior of trans and non gender conforming individuals are needed.

so maybe the problem isn't us, maybe it's those who reject our ideas as being disgusting, sick and volatile who are affecting the suicide rate.

Nonsense:
1) It isn't just one study that shows markedly high suicide rates and rates of clinical depression for trans people. It's a claim that's been repeatedly found in many studies. https://archive.is/uJoYU
https://archive.is/G8AmS
2) If transgenders were committing suicide because of discrimination and "hate", we would also expect black people to have high suicide rates. On the contrary, white Americans are more than twice as likely to commit suicide. https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
3) There's lots of other really compelling reasons to think why trans people might be so suicidal, i.e- they suffer from a terrible psychological disorder and they are often in engaged in dangerous volatile lifestyles. M2F trans are 50 TIMES more likely to be HIV positive and trans generally have higher rates of drug/alcohol abuse and prostitution. I would also probably be depressed if I was having unprotected anal sex with strangers for money everyday and had AIDS.

Tl;dr- trangender people don't need hate but they actually don't need your support for their behavior either; they need medical attention
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 10:24

I don't hate trans people or wish to hate them or even call them names or want others to do it. I will not deny them their humanity, however as you just proved, you and many others do not care for biological facts and just want to be whatever you want...That's not how life works. A plant is a living organism so is a human, so what? I can turn into a plant, "transition" into one? Where does it end? Boy-girl?, plant-human? Age 4-99?

Just because someone wants to be something does not mean I have to accept it. And children and teenagers? Some people are pushing this onto their children too. Even when someone is 18 their brain is not developed and are still undecided what they want.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 14:28
Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 03.06.2018 at 10:24

I don't hate trans people or wish to hate them or even call them names or want others to do it. I will not deny them their humanity, however as you just proved, you and many others do not care for biological facts and just want to be whatever you want...That's not how life works. A plant is a living organism so is a human, so what? I can turn into a plant, "transition" into one? Where does it end? Boy-girl?, plant-human? Age 4-99?

Just because someone wants to be something does not mean I have to accept it. And children and teenagers? Some people are pushing this onto their children too. Even when someone is 18 their brain is not developed and are still undecided what they want.

dude, i just said i'm not claiming any biological facts. why are you quote mining me?

and if you read my entire post instead of just making assumptions, i did mention that the surgical transition isn't necessary for someone to identify as trans...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 15:01
Написао Acquiesce, 03.06.2018 at 09:36

It might. Tell that to this father's 6 kids.

yeah, it might. however, you can't just cherry pick a trans person who does ridiculous things. there are loads of fathers that abandon their responsibilities for other reasons. just because this guy came out as trans and abandoned his responsibilities doesn't mean that all trans people will do the same...

This is a common bait-and-switch tactic. Do you "support transgender" can mean anything from as little as not harassing transgender people you meet to as much as critiquing every level of society for not having proper trans representation, insisting that there is no biological basis for gender, having the government pay for treatments, not gendering your children (abuse imo), etc...

hey, i just want to support my brothers and sisters who are struggling with their identity. the question only asked if i supported transgenders and i do. i think everyone should be comfortable in their own skin.

Nonsense:
1) It isn't just one study that shows markedly high suicide rates and rates of clinical depression for trans people. It's a claim that's been repeatedly found in many studies. https://archive.is/uJoYU
https://archive.is/G8AmS
2) If transgenders were committing suicide because of discrimination and "hate", we would also expect black people to have high suicide rates. On the contrary, white Americans are more than twice as likely to commit suicide. https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
3) There's lots of other really compelling reasons to think why trans people might be so suicidal, i.e- they suffer from a terrible psychological disorder and they are often in engaged in dangerous volatile lifestyles. M2F trans are 50 TIMES more likely to be HIV positive and trans generally have higher rates of drug/alcohol abuse and prostitution. I would also probably be depressed if I was having unprotected anal sex with strangers for money everyday and had AIDS.

Tl;dr- trangender people don't need hate but they actually don't need your support for their behavior either; they need medical attention

1. well i didn't say that i don't agree with the claims of the study. i think it is highly probable that trans and non gender conformists have high suicide rates. the part that i am disagreeing with you is that the study itself claims that it doesn't know the main cause either...

2. i think trans people and gender conformists suffer more social stigma than black people do especially during our younger years. adults can understand and empathize with trans people as human beings, but especially during adolescence kids can be cruel if you're even just slightly different. not only this, but there are still many cultures that oppress non gender conformists with hate and discrimination. sure, in today's day and age you can say that non gender conformists have much greater freedom and respect from others. however, it still doesn't deny the fact that there are many others who attack us just because we're different and facing these types of hate from strangers has made me feel as if that is the source of these high suicide rates in non gender conformists...

3. well, aids is more prevalent in gay men which would explain why there would be more hiv infected individuals in trans people and i would understand why we would have higher rates of drug and alcohol abuse because of the social stigma and the emotional hardships that we face on a daily basis. i know we can't stop you gender conformists from generalizing us and saying that we are aids-ridden alcoholics, druggies or even prostitutes, but we are still human beings and we don't deserve this kind of hate and ridicule just for saying that we identify as the other gender! we just want people to see that we are human beings too!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 15:49
I am pretty sure most transgender people don't even want all the attention and the special treatments, they just want to be handled normal, interact normal, live like a normal person.

Who are you to say otherwise?
----

Написао Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 16:44

I'm not quote mining you, you said you are aware that you and others will not be biologically a man from woman or woman from man. So then where does it end if I can say I can be a plants or a 6 year old girl or a giraffe what if I said I want to be them things however I am aware that I will never biologically be them things, how can Society function if anybody can be whatever they say?

What will happen to those who have minor mental issues and yet they turn around and say that now I want to be a rhino how will the mental issue be after that will it grow or will it reduce? What will happen to those who want to transition into a six or seven year old girl what happens when a 50 year old man that transitioned into a little child has now done sexual acts onto the child? Will they go to prison for paedophilia or will they just let it go as if nothing happened taking that to society views this 50 year old man transitioned into a 6 year old girl, again how can Society function if we all want to be whatever we say?

I do not want to hurt trans people or wish that others do it I do not want to harm or insult them, I would like them to live a happy life however if that happy life consists of neglecting the pure facts and pure evidence of life well then you're twisting reality to suit your own emotions.

Please answer the question where does this end? Human to plants? humans to dogs? A 50 year old man to 6 year old girl? Where exactly does this end? But the thing is, even if you did give me an answer to say well at this point it will end other people will disagree with you and call you a bigot they will insult you they will say that you are causing harm to the people that want to be a plant. Do you see the argument here? if you yourself want to become a woman, again what is stopping me from becoming a plant taking in mind a plant is a living organism.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 16:50
Написао Waffel, 03.06.2018 at 15:49

I am pretty sure most transgender people don't even want all the attention and the special treatments, they just want to be handled normal, interact normal, live like a normal person.

I am aware and I am 100% positive that most of them do however where does this end? does it end with a 50 year old man transitioning into a six-year-old girl and myself transitioning into a plant or my brother transitioning into my dog where exactly does this all end how can Society function if we all want to be whatever we say. transgenderism is not only about becoming a woman to man or a man to woman within the past few years it has drastically changed.

Men who identify as a woman are already getting into competitions with women for example weight lifting and wrestling where does this end, in MMA? a boxing ring?swimming skiing? or possibly even a woman that wants to be a dog so now she is in a dog competition?

At this point in time a man's body is capable of putting a womb inside of him however the man's body is not capable of withstanding the stretch in the stomach or the hormonal changes which a woman actually has when she is pregnant. men and women's bodies extremely different. And even if was possible it will come with alot if risks resulting in the man getting more surgery or more injections.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 17:08
Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 03.06.2018 at 16:50

I am aware and I am 100% positive that most of them do however where does this end? does it end with a 50 year old man transitioning into a six-year-old girl and myself transitioning into a plant or my brother transitioning into my dog where exactly does this all end how can Society function if we all want to be whatever we say. transgenderism is not only about becoming a woman to man or a man to woman within the past few years it has drastically changed.

Men who identify as a woman are already getting into competitions with women for example weight lifting and wrestling where does this end, in MMA? a boxing ring?swimming skiing? or possibly even a woman that wants to be a dog so now she is in a dog competition?

At this point in time a man's body is capable of putting a womb inside of him however the man's body is not capable of withstanding the stretch in the stomach or the hormonal changes which a woman actually has when she is pregnant. men and women's bodies extremely different. And even if was possible it will come with alot if risks resulting in the man getting more surgery or more injections.

The fuck you talking about...

Transgender is something different than botox or just being a paranoid moron.

Like boywind said above, theres a difference between being a transgender and still keeping the same body (so as a male who indentifies himself as a woman, still stays in his malebody) and a transgender going into transitioning.

And so what bro? Forreal, we have terrorists, we have fascists, we have nazis, paranoide people, psycho's, murderers, we have corrupted shit, we have diseases. hurricanes, tsunamis, mofo global warming etc etc, and yet you decide to worry about some people who'd like to identify as what they like?

And for the future, who cares? Theres fucking robots at this moment, there will be flying cars, a little bit of transgendernism won't really fit out.

You overthink to much.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 17:26
Написао Waffel, 03.06.2018 at 17:08

Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 03.06.2018 at 16:50

The fuck you talking about...

Transgender is something different than botox or just being a paranoid moron.

Like boywind said above, theres a difference between being a transgender and still keeping the same body (so as a male who indentifies himself as a woman, still stays in his malebody) and a transgender going into transitioning.

And so what bro? Forreal, we have terrorists, we have fascists, we have nazis, paranoide people, psycho's, murderers, we have corrupted shit, we have diseases. hurricanes, tsunamis, mofo global warming etc etc, and yet you decide to worry about some people who'd like to identify as what they like?

And for the future, who cares? Theres fucking robots at this moment, there will be flying cars, a little bit of transgendernism won't really fit out.

You overthink to much.

Nah man transsexuals are not only a man to woman or a woman to man. It's clearly anything we say we can be hence all the people actually being whatever they say...I don't think you even read any of our posts, if he can be a woman why cant a pedophile be a 9 year old girl? A human, a plant, 9 year old boy deciding he wants to be a 20 year old man and so on....

Also I don't overthink too much I just like debating about lots of different topics, the only person who is overthinking is you taking that you gave a list of stuff you worry about including Robot's....
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 18:30
Написао Kingjim, 03.06.2018 at 17:59

Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 03.06.2018 at 17:26

Nah man transsexuals are not only a man to woman or a woman to man. It's clearly anything we say we can be hence all the people actually being whatever they say...I don't think you even read any of our posts, if he can be a woman why cant a pedophile be a 9 year old girl? A human, a plant, 9 year old boy deciding he wants to be a 20 year old man and so on....

Also I don't overthink too much I just like debating about lots of different topics, the only person who is overthinking is you taking that you gave a list of stuff you worry about including Robot's....

Dont mind him , hes just saying those things so that his clanmate /friend wont feel discouraged by this post..so you continue on your post sir..dont mind him

----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 18:58

dude, why are you being so angry. how does supporting transgendered people and letting them identify as the other gender have anything to with people wanting to be plants or something like a pedophile wanting to be a 9 year old girl. there is a clear difference between being transgendered and being a lunatic wanting to be a plant. all you have done in this thread is thrown insults and trans people saying that they are weird, crazy and making claims that are ridiculous.

this type of attitude is the exact reason why trans people say that they feel as if they are looked down upon or targeted. why can't you just respect us as human beings instead of making false accusations about our mental health and comparing us to pedophiles...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 19:39
Написао gothboy, 03.06.2018 at 18:58

dude, why are you being so angry. how does supporting transgendered people and letting them identify as the other gender have anything to with people wanting to be plants or something like a pedophile wanting to be a 9 year old girl. there is a clear difference between being transgendered and being a lunatic wanting to be a plant. all you have done in this thread is thrown insults and trans people saying that they are weird, crazy and making claims that are ridiculous.

this type of attitude is the exact reason why trans people say that they feel as if they are looked down upon or targeted. why can't you just respect us as human beings instead of making false accusations about our mental health and comparing us to pedophiles...

What? I never said you're crazy or weird I said multiple times I dont want to hurt you or others like you. I'm not comparing you to a paedophile. You clearly are not understanding my valid point's and are instantly thinking I am an enemy....

I love debates, not screaming matches.
You have said someone can identify as a woman even if they dont have the biological body of a woman. Saying that literally enables me to give it back with what's stopping people identifying as plant's...They have the biological body of a male human. So what's stopping them from becoming a male plant? It's a valid and non offensive question. Can you answer it?

I never stated that your mental health is at risk.

You have clearly taking this to heart and thinking of me as a person who just wants to hate people and offend them. I'm not, I said I don't want to hurt you on two occasions I believe....
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 19:42
Написао gothboy, 03.06.2018 at 18:58

cuz why not
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 20:37
 Acquiesce (Модератор)
Написао gothboy, 03.06.2018 at 15:01

we just want people to see that we are human beings too!

Maybe that's all you personally want, and that's of course a reasonable request. No one here is denying your humanity. However it's pretty clear that the trans and larger LGBT+ movement want much more than you're admitting. They want specific legislation, media and political influence, extra representation in our culture, power over how we educate our kids, the shaming and firing of opponents, and to change how the public thinks about sex and sexuality. It's these things where I might have issues.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 21:08
Написао Acquiesce, 03.06.2018 at 20:37

Написао gothboy, 03.06.2018 at 15:01

we just want people to see that we are human beings too!

Maybe that's all you personally want, and that's of course a reasonable request. No one here is denying your humanity. However it's pretty clear that the trans and larger LGBT+ movement want much more than you're admitting. They want specific legislation, media and political influence, extra representation in our culture, power over how we educate our kids, the shaming and firing of opponents, and to change how the public thinks about sex and sexuality. It's these things where I might have issues.

Exactly, very good and reasonable point.
It's not only on YouTube we see this shame an rage towards people who humbly disagree and just want to sit and talk about this. We see it irl and other online forums.

"LGBT+" yes...."+" where does this all end? And when does it all collapse on itself?
I'm fine with gays because that's a fact. It's a fact that I can get a boner from a girl and not a man. It's a fact that a gay man can get a boner from a man and not a girl.
We all need facts not wondering off and saying I'm this I'm that and rage at those who disagree and want to discuss it.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 21:22
Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 03.06.2018 at 19:39

What? I never said you're crazy or weird I said multiple times I dont want to hurt you or others like you. I'm not comparing you to a paedophile. You clearly are not understanding my valid point's and are instantly thinking I am an enemy....

You have said someone can identify as a woman even if they dont have the biological body of a woman. Saying that literally enables me to give it back with what's stopping people identifying as plant's...They have the biological body of a male human. So what's stopping them from becoming a male plant? It's a valid and non offensive question. Can you answer it?

You have clearly taking this to heart and thinking of me as a person who just wants to hate people and offend them. I'm not, I said I don't want to hurt you on two occasions I believe....

you're comparing transgendered people to people who want to be plants. you're acting as if identifying as another gender is anything comparable to a lunatic who wants to become a plant. you're taking things to such an extreme degree it sounds as if you're trying to mock transgendered people...

Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 03.06.2018 at 21:08

"LGBT+" yes...."+" where does this all end? And when does it all collapse on itself?
I'm fine with gays because that's a fact. It's a fact that I can get a boner from a girl and not a man. It's a fact that a gay man can get a boner from a man and not a girl.
We all need facts not wondering off and saying I'm this I'm that and rage at those who disagree and want to discuss it.

it doesn't collapse on itself. lgbt +is a movement about gender identity, not specie identity. anything related to gender.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 21:38
Написао gothboy, 03.06.2018 at 21:22

you're comparing transgendered people to people who want to be plants. you're acting as if identifying as another gender is anything comparable to a lunatic who wants to become a plant. you're taking things to such an extreme degree it sounds as if you're trying to mock transgendered people...

No. You're not understanding my point. If you can be a woman yet still have male body, if you can be anything you say then so can I...Even take in this non binary movement, it supports my point even more.

The pedophile argument is more reasonable than the plant one.
Okay. We have a 30 man who is secretly a pedophile, he then transitions into a 7 year old girl, 3 months down the line he convinces another 7 year old girl that he is one too. Then he sexually assaults her. Does he go to prison for pedophilia or the judge lets it go because he legally identifies as a child? Which one is it?

That is no way far fetched, go onto a younglove board on 8chan and plenty if them would do it. People will do anything to get what they want even if that mean legally changing into a child.

The plant argument Is obviously a bit wild but it still stands as a logical question. I can sat I'm am a male plant yet have all the features of a male human. That is what your argument is but just to a man to woman....

People have gone to great lengths to get surgery to look like a cat, dog, snake and maybe even others. Imagine if they can legally be identified as what they act and look like. Just all with the same argument you and many others gave me at the start of this.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.06.2018 - 21:46
Also the lgbt movement is collapsing on itself, some people want the flag to have black and Brown on it to make black and brown people feel more accepted.

Maybe to you lgbt is just what it says on the tin. But to others? It screams acceptance for all at any cost. A quick glance at YouTube and any other major social media platform you can see this.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.06.2018 - 01:27
Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 03.06.2018 at 21:38

No. You're not understanding my point. If you can be a woman yet still have male body, if you can be anything you say then so can I...Even take in this non binary movement, it supports my point even more.

The pedophile argument is more reasonable than the plant one.
Okay. We have a 30 man who is secretly a pedophile, he then transitions into a 7 year old girl, 3 months down the line he convinces another 7 year old girl that he is one too. Then he sexually assaults her. Does he go to prison for pedophilia or the judge lets it go because he legally identifies as a child? Which one is it?

That is no way far fetched, go onto a younglove board on 8chan and plenty if them would do it. People will do anything to get what they want even if that mean legally changing into a child.

The plant argument Is obviously a bit wild but it still stands as a logical question. I can sat I'm am a male plant yet have all the features of a male human. That is what your argument is but just to a man to woman....

People have gone to great lengths to get surgery to look like a cat, dog, snake and maybe even others. Imagine if they can legally be identified as what they act and look like. Just all with the same argument you and many others gave me at the start of this.

yes, he still goes to prison because he is biologically a 30 year old man. i don't see what's so hard to understand? identifying as other genders doesn't give you the right to do something illegal. just because you're pretending to be 8 years old doesn't mean you are 8. this question isn't even related to transgenderism. trying to look like a different species isn't anything related to transgenderism.

also, please show me an example of these types of scenarios because they are completely ridiculous and never happen. 8chan is dead and the board you've mentioned has been terminated a long time ago.

transgenderism is identifying with the other gender, that's it! no age, specie or other weird stuff involved. why you trying so hard to push a strange idea that this weird fetishes are somehow related to transgenderism is beyond me.

Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 03.06.2018 at 21:46

Also the lgbt movement is collapsing on itself, some people want the flag to have black and Brown on it to make black and brown people feel more accepted.

Maybe to you lgbt is just what it says on the tin. But to others? It screams acceptance for all at any cost. A quick glance at YouTube and any other major social media platform you can see this.

you were asking the question at what point is it enough to add more sexuality to the movement and to that i responded it that as long as it is related to gender, it's fine. now you're trying to grasp at straws explaining to me why the lgbt movement is becoming ridiculous.

frankly, i don't care about the lgbt movement and anything that they're doing. this thread was talking about supporting transgenders and i wanted to show my love to my community. i don't have answers to the movement's actions, motives or agenda and asking me these questions is pointless. don't derail the topic about the lgbt movement because that is a completely different topic from
support for transgenderism.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.06.2018 - 04:51

If you love debates, do it correctly.

Right now you are using so many ad hominems, its not even debating anymore.

As for your question where it all ends, how do you even expect an answer to it? It doesn't end, the world is evolving, the humankind is evolving, animals are evolving (also going extinct, unfortunately, but thats another discussion) everything is evolving, how do you sit here and ask about something thats evolving, when it all ends?

Sure I think this whole genderneutral thing is also a bit overreacting, but insulting people and telling them how to live is just nasty. No matter how they look like or idenfity as. Like I said in my first post, sure you may or may not like transgenders or whatever they stand for, but why would you want to interfere with their lives and tell them how they should live it?

Live and let live.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.06.2018 - 05:30
 4nic
this baby is a transgender
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине