Постови: 37   Посвећено од стране: 82 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране j-e-s-u-s, 12.08.2018 - 21:38
13.08.2018 - 14:16
Написао j-e-s-u-s, 13.08.2018 at 09:02

Написао Waffel, 13.08.2018 at 08:21

Написао j-e-s-u-s, 13.08.2018 at 07:58

Написао Rock Lee, 13.08.2018 at 00:25

No clovis you know I always loved you but this is fucking disgraceful. When is suited your cause you promoted a fucking nazi for mod. A guy who spoke against minorities duzens of times called to urge them out of society and took hate speeches to blame them for everything bad that happens or ever happened but when it touches you personally you refuse to let a person who threathens you to speak his mind as execuse to demote him?

tbh i see no nazis in the mod team, lao was kinda...... ugh.... problametic....... and he thought himself better than others and i think thats what got him demoted, yes there are racist people like The Tactician and probably others but i think clovis got the role to tell them to shut up or else <insert punishment>

How is Tact racist? LOL

Also clovis himself says he is not ''head'' of the moderators, whilst all his recent actions show otherwise.

you think he isnt but he is to us israelis and jews i's a fact he is a very nationalistic person and prideful religion believer who is easily triggered when you mention muslims carried out a terrorist attack he treats us differently you might not know about it or have experienced it becsuse you arent an israeli or a jew.

for the clovis part, i didnt call him head of the mods (altho as you said its looking like this for an outsider eyes (me)) i just said its his role to be the mod of the mods, thus keeping the team clean and friendly to the community, while other actions, as demoting/add mods in the team is, as far as i know, not his own desicions and sevreal people, inclouding mods and community help him in his desicions, he is here to hold everything toghter along with his job as a coder

Ohh please stop with the victim card already, every jew I saw in forums or ingame always talked shit about muslims, always found a way to talk bad about muslims, so dont go put this on tact and dont act like you didnt deserve a mute if you talk shit about other religions.

And clovis himself said it was not his job nor his intention to be ''the mod of the mods'' in any kind of way, but with Ivan and Amok out of the picture and nobody checking him, he can do whatever he feels like, as it seems. Laochra was one of the few mods that was constantly active and the last weeks he was like the only person ppl came to if they had a problem. Now since lao is demoted somehow the mods who never did anything come on and act active. So dont talk about keeping the team clean etc, when its clearly there was a personal agenda involved in this demotion.
----

Написао Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.08.2018 - 15:26
Написао Waffel, 13.08.2018 at 14:16

Ohh please stop with the victim card already, every jew I saw in forums or ingame always talked shit about muslims, always found a way to talk bad about muslims, so dont go put this on tact and dont act like you didnt deserve a mute if you talk shit about other religions.

i have no problem with muslims where you make this shit up
i have problem with racist people, and if a muslim is a racist, then yes, i have a problem with him.
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.08.2018 - 17:20
Написао Helly, 13.08.2018 at 10:15

Написао Khal.eesi, 13.08.2018 at 10:14

Who is that jesus?

Also who is the nazi mod?!

Aetius is the person they believe to be a nazi.

No we know aetius is a Nazi. It's pretty much like promoting tik-tok as mod
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.08.2018 - 17:34
I get it you want to show that you consider scenario players just as well but he represents everything that concerned the mod team in the past about promoting scenario players. You will find far better options if you look after them.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.08.2018 - 19:04
 Evic
Написао Rock Lee, 13.08.2018 at 17:34

I get it you want to show that you consider scenario players just as well but he represents everything that concerned the mod team in the past about promoting scenario players. You will find far better options if you look after them.

You are the only one concerned.

+ politics arent one of the requirements for becoming a mod so the whole thing is irrelevant
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.08.2018 - 19:28
Написао Rock Lee, 13.08.2018 at 17:31

Let's review some of Aetius's history in the game:

kek, nice slander
you should be ashamed of yourself
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.08.2018 - 19:33
Написао Rock Lee, 13.08.2018 at 17:31

~

Lol you kept a list of me, thats cute.

Here is something more fun though:

Forum Behavior
13. Do not post to pillory other players. If you have a problem with another player or want to report something please contact a moderator.

Thread locked.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине