Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 7   Посвећено од стране: 70 users
28.08.2018 - 00:36
Just because you copy paste facts from google in forum just because you want to prove someone wrong so badly, doesnt make you a smart person.

It makes you a dumb brain disabled kid that without "google facts" you would have 0 credibility.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.08.2018 - 00:40
People do not bring facts from google to show off. They do it to validate their claims. Ofcourse it's not sheer credibility and people can lose trust for other reasons but would it be better if anyone could say whatever he feels like and we all just believe him because he is not a smartass? It can lead you to really ugly places.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.08.2018 - 11:33
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.08.2018 - 13:44
I won't disagree with you that it's very possible for any google source to be false.

But I will ask you this. In what book or reliable page have you read that Albania fought the italians?
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.08.2018 - 16:49
Написао AlBoZzZ, 28.08.2018 at 00:36

Just because you copy paste facts from google in forum just because you want to prove someone wrong so badly, doesnt make you a smart person.

It makes you a dumb brain disabled kid that without "google facts" you would have 0 credibility.

So you copy and pasted this, huh?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.08.2018 - 07:07
Написао Cold Case, 30.08.2018 at 13:44

I won't disagree with you that it's very possible for any google source to be false.

But I will ask you this. In what book or reliable page have you read that Albania fought the italians?

Albanian goverment didnt fought them but there were like 100-500 dudes who were firing at them while they were invading....all of them died.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.08.2018 - 13:45
Написао Cold Case, 30.08.2018 at 13:44

They fought them in Vlora in 1920... and won, great job Italy.
----
Someone Better Than You
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине