Nerf ds
Disscuss

Also
hi im nero
And does waffel care?
07.09.2018 - 06:41
Написао Permamuted, 06.09.2018 at 18:05

Написао Brsjak, 06.09.2018 at 13:55

Adveresting AWs scenario maps (such as Ror,Lor or RoTK) whould bring more players then a regular bland EU+ map.
Scenarios are the future

Great maps but I don't know about that. The promise of these maps might attract players but the reality won't retain them. Even within the self-proclaimed scenario community there are many sub communities of players all who identify themselves by the maps they play. It is very much divided. Once the default world map united us all. Time was correct. Now players continue to splinter off into different areas of the community.

Perhaps scenarios could have a chance if scen cws were enabled but i don't think that will make a difference. All the scenario clans are uninterested in competing and the various sub communities of scenario players can't agree on what to play.

I don't pretend to know what the future of this game looks like but i don't think it's anything good. I guess we shall all see.

My point is generally the scenario maps are more attractive to the avg person seeing an ad this is due to pepole being more intrested in ancient/medivial history rather then modern one
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 07:01
Написао Rock Lee, 07.09.2018 at 05:13

Your talking about very specific game when I played SM UKR and tried to see if I can capture whole center europe t1 and then slowly expand furtherer. When you do such an expansion you have to protect both your capital and central europe (Which takes most of your spawn and income) and have less time for other things. It was not done as an ideal expansion It was done to see if that can work and win game against experienced plyers.

I can talk about your sm duel against wd. When you suicided all your bombers on his balkans t4 and went bankprut. Great strategic thinking by the way.

First of all lets be honest here roai, at the time ive started spectating most of your games, it wasn't 1 game in specific, it were almost all your games that were played like that. I know you're trying to save face at this moment because out of all people its you calling me out on my 'gameplays, skills & achievements' when you aren't entitled too, since you havent experienced any of them with me. Hence the reason ive said plenty of times your opinion on most things is irrelevant, since you dont know what you're talking about. Then you try counter my whole point by pointing out my SM ukraine vs WD, which I already explained above and could further explain, but judging you by your response I know its a waste of time, so I wont.

Написао Rock Lee, 07.09.2018 at 05:13

I was full active from 2011 to 2013 and even though I had clinical death and lost some details I still remember most good players. You were'nt there as simply as that. And after judging so many players for so long and calling every clan after 2014 worthless It's about time you prove yourself. If I remember correctly the last time you brought PL back even Plato and time could'nt carry you. And if your going to keep with the "I was great player once so I can patroll the game 24/7 and judge you all" then you are not better than Unleashed.

The reason you dont remember me, is because I wasn't anyone to be remembered of for 5 years lol. I created my account in 2012 and started playing couple of games, but i truely began playing actively at the end of 2012. So at the time you gone inactive, I was most likely still on beginnerroom/ or rank5/6 at main. Cant be bothered to remember everything exactly. Anyways, just because you cant remember, doesnt mean something didnt happen/isnt true. And lets be honest here, you were a nobody at the time according to your own comments as youve mentioned before. And imo youre as much a nobody as you were before lol.

I never called a clan after 2014 worthless, these are your own assumptions of me, for the little %5 you think you know of me. And comparing me with Unleashed just shows that. And you certainly do not remember correctlt about PL. Neither time nor plato had to carry me, it was eagles and me that had to do most of the cwing in PL. No offense to Plato and time, since they were gods at their prime and still are capable of being better than 98% than the people that are considered top atm, but they were still playing like they were in 2012/2013. Which didnt work in 2014/2015 anymore. Just like it doesnt work to play like 2014/2015 in todays games. And i cant blame them, since at the time strategies were changed constantly, which created a big chaos in the community.

So, once again Roai, if you want to talk about things like this, make sure you're aware of what youre talking about and actually know the facts.. because it feels like im your schoolteacher at this moment correcting you at every mistake you make. Its not really a satisfying way of discussing.
----

Написао Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 07:52
Написао Waffel, 07.09.2018 at 07:01

First of all lets be honest here roai, at the time ive started spectating most of your games, it wasn't 1 game in specific, it were almost all your games that were played like that. I know you're trying to save face at this moment because out of all people its you calling me out on my 'gameplays, skills & achievements' when you aren't entitled too, since you havent experienced any of them with me. Hence the reason ive said plenty of times your opinion on most things is irrelevant, since you dont know what you're talking about. Then you try counter my whole point by pointing out my SM ukraine vs WD, which I already explained above and could further explain, but judging you by your response I know its a waste of time, so I wont.

I'm sorry Waffel but claiming I don't understand how city bonuse or other game elements work is just an absurd. When I'm playing normal strategies (very rarely tbh) I take ull russia center and northeast as first priority. When I play GC and SM I take Russia minor cities one at the time to use units count rolls booster and avoid loses and save myself money and troops. So please stop with that "I saw you playing and you don't understand it" nonsense. If a good player would tell me that I would check myself. But you are not one unless you prove yourself.

Regarding your gameplay vs Witch Doctor - SM did not change. Imperialist did not change. It does'nt take fresh memory to anticipate that your suicide was doomed to fail. It does'nt even take brilliance or analysis It just takes focuse and planning. When you try to play the game in mechanic way that what happens. (Which is ok. I do it alot too when I play to spend time and fail to concentrate. But disrespecting someone capability to understand the game based on one game

Написао Waffel, 07.09.2018 at 07:01

I never called a clan after 2014 worthless, these are your own assumptions of me, for the little %5 you think you know of me. And comparing me with Unleashed just shows that. And you certainly do not remember correctlt about PL. Neither time nor plato had to carry me, it was eagles and me that had to do most of the cwing in PL. No offense to Plato and time, since they were gods at their prime and still are capable of being better than 98% than the people that are considered top atm, but they were still playing like they were in 2012/2013. Which didnt work in 2014/2015 anymore. Just like it doesnt work to play like 2014/2015 in todays games. And i cant blame them, since at the time strategies were changed constantly, which created a big chaos in the community.

So, once again Roai, if you want to talk about things like this, make sure you're aware of what youre talking about and actually know the facts.. because it feels like im your schoolteacher at this moment correcting you at every mistake you make. Its not really a satisfying way of discussing.

I did not quit at 2012. In 2013 I was stil staying whole nights to help keep WWII traditions alive. While also playing world games and 3v3. You simply were'nt noteable player. So what did you do in AtWar? played a year or two and became a judge?

Regarding PL - you left it and at the time you blamed Plato and time for that calling them lebanese sandniggers/faggots or something. I don't remember the exact words. Both of them are 10 levels better than you.

Game changes and people get tired of it and enjoy other things. That's netural and fine. what is ridiculous is to spend here hours everyday watching games and judge others while you don't have the balls to play the game and show your true level. Saying game is ruind while you specate every duel and cw does not make anyone respect you. And I will certainly won't take seriously criticize from such of so called player.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 08:20
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 14:29
Написао Waffel, 07.09.2018 at 14:05

I will Ignore the rest of the bullshit at your message. Because everybody here already know the situation and I'mn tired of repeating my stand. I will refer to this pm.

It was wrotten in nearly 3AM Israel time when I had to stay and looked for something to do so I looked for companion by troling. If you you are using it as material to prove truth you are the deluded one or maybe really desperate.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 14:40
Написао Rock Lee, 07.09.2018 at 14:29

Написао Waffel, 07.09.2018 at 14:05

I will Ignore the rest of the bullshit at your message. Because everybody here already know the situation and I'mn tired of repeating my stand. I will refer to this pm.

It was wrotten in nearly 3AM Israel time when I had to stay and looked for something to do so I looked for companion by troling. If you you are using it as material to prove truth you are the deluded one or maybe really desperate.

Not deluded or desperate, just respond on your previous lies:

Написао Rock Lee, 07.09.2018 at 07:52

I'm sorry Waffel but claiming I don't understand how city bonuse or other game elements work is just an absurd. When I'm playing normal strategies (very rarely tbh) I take ull russia center and northeast as first priority. When I play GC and SM I take Russia minor cities one at the time to use units count rolls booster and avoid loses and save myself money and troops. So please stop with that "I saw you playing and you don't understand it" nonsense. If a good player would tell me that I would check myself. But you are not one unless you prove yourself.

I know its hard to back this up now, but damn, this current response is really sloppy.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 14:42
Also just to prove a point this is from March 18. Here are videos of me playing ukraine in febuar 18

Also I did not call you A nazi. I said you need to be handled after countless discusting sentences against jews. Speaking of credibility

----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 14:42
Написао Waffel, 07.09.2018 at 14:40

----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 14:45
Написао Rock Lee, 07.09.2018 at 14:42

Also just to prove a point this is from March 18. Here are videos of me playing ukraine in febuar 18

Also I did not call you A nazi. I said you need to be handled after countless discusting sentences against jews. Speaking of credibility

And you have the guts to call me desperate

----

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 14:47
So after flames. fleeing from arguments lies and manipulations we arrived to the point of laughting gifs.

What a sad day
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 14:54
Написао Rock Lee, 07.09.2018 at 14:47

So after flames. fleeing from arguments lies and manipulation we arrived to the point of laughting gifs.

What a sad day

I wasn't the one that fled, I took full responsibility and elaborated everything. You on the other hand, all you've done was fabricate lies, make up assumptions of what I said, what I did, or what I would do in the future in order to make me look bad, and then you told me I had to proof myself towards you.

I am sorry, but have you read your last 2 posts? Because its verry laughable. You just showed the rest of the people (as if anybody will read our boring 'flamewar' discussion) that you're a joke, and that they should not take you serious.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 15:25
Написао Waffel, 07.09.2018 at 14:54

So after flames. fleeing from arguments lies and manipulation we arrived to the point of laughting gifs.

What a sad day

I wasn't the one that fled, I took full responsibility and elaborated everything. You on the other hand, all you've done was fabricate lies, make up assumptions of what I said, what I did, or what I would do in the future in order to make me look bad, and then you told me I had to proof myself towards you.

I am sorry, but have you read your last 2 posts? Because its verry laughable. You just showed the rest of the people (as if anybody will read our boring 'flamewar' discussion) that you're a joke, and that they should not take you serious.

I read it. You guys should focus on the real enemy lol. Both of you are good guys. Niether of you want to hurt our community. This is a waste of time to bicker like this.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 15:27
Написао Helly, 07.09.2018 at 15:25

What a sad day

I read it. You guys should focus on the real enemy lol. Both of you are good guys. Niether of you want to hurt our community. This is a waste of time to bicker like this.

who is the real enemy
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 15:29
Написао vampire master V, 07.09.2018 at 15:27

What a sad day

who is the real enemy

Those who use this game to feed there attention whoring and minipulate the ignorant new players to make themselves be percieved as important. Currently the main offender is adog and his cronies.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 15:32
Cuz long quotes.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 15:36
Написао Helly, 07.09.2018 at 15:29

What a sad day

who is the real enemy

Those who use this game to feed there attention whoring and minipulate the ignorant new players to make themselves be percieved as important. Currently the main offender is adog and his cronies.

I help out noobs, I even advertise the game.

And before you ask me for evidence like you usually do,

Why don't you show me evidence you have helped out the game besides doing what the game was meant to do.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 15:39

What a sad day

who is the real enemy

Nice projectionism. Also: their*, manipulate*
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 16:43
Написао Guest, 07.09.2018 at 15:39

What a sad day

who is the real enemy

Nice projectionism. Also: their*, manipulate*

Yes I am infamous for using only one form of the word "there". And yes "manipulate" auto corrects in my phone incorrectly.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 17:19
Flame wars best way to make the game fun to play again
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 22:27
Написао lsilorien, 07.09.2018 at 17:19

Flame wars best way to make the game fun to play again

support
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине