Nerf gw
Nerf ds
Disscuss

Also
hi im nero
And does waffel care?
05.09.2018 - 18:06
Написао Alois, 05.09.2018 at 17:49

Sultans in the half that's infact comp and scenario. Above my name it says senior rp branch. And he's in the IA so it indirectly counts him in IU. Only reason he's on that tree is cuz of fappino

Also rock, that's why there is a separate tree for RP.. IU is base off of scens.. Not cancerous RP..

So you knew Adog who knew Trystane who knew Safari who knew Hugo 7 years ago? no doubt the next guy to join your clan is descendant of prestigious Hugo and should be proud of himself. The truth is Hugo retired even before mapmaker first came out. Also playing scenario with a mod 3 years ago does not make him your family.

I spent a year and an half in scenarios clan and I can tell you that these lies and illusiunal chase after prestige is exactly what made most community hate any loseable map. People made themselves social status or feel like they earned something in mechanical maps over new players and now they hate anything that will challenge them so they quit playing the game or play it very rarely compared to players who grown in wild game enivornment.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 18:08
Написао Rock Lee, 05.09.2018 at 18:06

Sultans in the half that's infact comp and scenario. Above my name it says senior rp branch. And he's in the IA so it indirectly counts him in IU. Only reason he's on that tree is cuz of fappino

Also rock, that's why there is a separate tree for RP.. IU is base off of scens.. Not cancerous RP..

So you knew Adog who knew Trystane who knew Safari who knew Hugo 7 years ago? no doubt the next guy to join your clan is heritage of prestigious Hugo and should be proud of himself. The truth is Hugo retired even before mapmaker first came out. Also playing scenario with a mod 3 years ago does not make him your family.

I spent a year and an half in scenarios clan and I can tell you that these lies and illusiunal chase after prestige is exactly what made most community hate any loseable map. People made themselves social status or feel like they earned something in mechanical maps over new players and now they hate anything that will challenge them so they quit playing the game or play it very rarely.

If it was like what you said they wouldn't be there, cuz clearly that's common sense.

And no it's not like I know someone who knew someone.

It's someone who was good friends with all those people

And the tree isn't like "they raised all these people" it's who joined that specific dynasty tyvm
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 18:10
Написао Alois, 05.09.2018 at 18:08

It's someone who was good friends with all those people.

So you intend to prove the slightest connection with ex mods for what purpose exactly?
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 18:13
Написао Rock Lee, 05.09.2018 at 18:10

Написао Alois, 05.09.2018 at 18:08

It's someone who was good friends with all those people.

So you intend to prove the slightest connection with ex mods for what purpose exactly?

I'm not trying to prove anything with ex mods. I simply posted it cuz they asked for evidence IU has connections to safari who joined 2010..
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 18:35

Написао Helly, 05.09.2018 at 17:34

Написао Tundy, 05.09.2018 at 17:31

Написао Helly, 05.09.2018 at 17:30

Написао Rock Lee, 05.09.2018 at 17:26

This family tree is a bullshit. RP came in 2014 after nearly every afterwinder died. RP lords are vicious ego-maniac who could'nt get noted or feel superior compared to others in any better way so they start giving unloseable maps to new players and spammed the forum with bullshit. And if you made me side with Tunder you are either Jihad supporter or RP lord. I'm not sure which is worse.

screen shots are broken for me are they not for you?

you know its bs when they add sultan to an rp family tree lol

I could make one of these aswell its just neat art, the entire beginning branch of pulcher is a fallacy and made up, if any of them come on im going to ask them to confirm this infact, safari is still on our martian irc chat ill see if I can stir him up right now.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 18:46
Написао Helly, 05.09.2018 at 18:35

This family tree is a bullshit. RP came in 2014 after nearly every afterwinder died. RP lords are vicious ego-maniac who could'nt get noted or feel superior compared to others in any better way so they start giving unloseable maps to new players and spammed the forum with bullshit. And if you made me side with Tunder you are either Jihad supporter or RP lord. I'm not sure which is worse.

I could make one of these aswell its just neat art, the entire beginning branch of pulcher is a fallacy and made up, if any of them come on im going to ask them to confirm this infact, safari is still on our martian irc chat ill see if I can stir him up right now.

Safari left IU with trystane. And many pulchers are inactive or left AW..
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 18:49
Написао Alois, 05.09.2018 at 18:46

that's not what I said, I said it isn't real they where never pulchers this is some shit adog made up to legitimize his claims. Dynasties been doing the same thing since the beginning of time to get cesus belis on one another to declare war. This is just simply a falsified document created for the purpose of legitimizing adog and his cronies.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 18:59
Написао Helly, 05.09.2018 at 18:49

that's not what I said, I said it isn't real they where never pulchers this is some shit adog made up to legitimize his claims. Dynasties been doing the same thing since the beginning of time to get cesus belis on one another to declare war. This is just simply a falsified document created for the purpose of legitimizing adog and his cronies.

Most of them joined our discord to prove it was true ( I will not as they are confidential). However you haven't been here very actively until recently and even then always claim someone is false or faked and you do the same to get what you guys want just don't do publicity because they would find out whay you're truly up to. (I know this via tunder and others who are friends with me who see you and tunder).. I can say the same about you.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 19:04
Alois shut up
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 19:04
Написао Alois, 05.09.2018 at 18:59

Most of them joined our discord to prove it was true ( I will not as they are confidential). However you haven't been here very actively until recently and even then always claim someone is false or faked and you do the same to get what you guys want just don't do publicity because they would find out whay you're truly up to. (I know this via tunder and others who are friends with me who see you and tunder).. I can say the same about you.

have any of them confirm this on this post? It would be real easy to ping them on discord and ask for a statement.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 19:05
Написао Tribune Aquila, 05.09.2018 at 19:04

Alois shut up

Gay
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 19:06
Написао Helly, 05.09.2018 at 19:04

have any of them confirm this on this post? It would be real easy to ping them on discord and ask for a statement.

No cuz all inactive on AW and specifically joined discord to keep contact with Adog and the rest of heirarchy of IA.

And it would be if I actually had access to do that..
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 19:08
Написао Alois, 05.09.2018 at 19:06

No cuz all inactive on AW and specifically joined discord to keep contact with Adog and the rest of heirarchy of IA.

what a shitty piece of dog shit excuse that is lol. You cant prove anything you say, its all made up bullshit.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 19:21
Lol whats this family tree gay shit xd
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 19:21
ITT: Who makes the most autistic browser game maps
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 20:20
Написао Helly, 05.09.2018 at 19:08

what a shitty piece of dog shit excuse that is lol. You cant prove anything you say, its all made up bullshit.

Yep of course, even after the fact i prove my self elsewhere:)
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 20:34
Написао Guest, 05.09.2018 at 20:30

Написао Alois, 05.09.2018 at 17:01

There are just a few problems I have with this.
1. Don't remember Safari ever having anything to do with RP xD
2. I think it's right you include my family tree but you got it wrong, I will make one for you <3
3. Why don't I get a cool latin name like the rest of them... why not "Trystanius Martellius"
4. You've failed to mention the Acoup done by Panda which saw him effectively take control over the whole E.C back then.
5. Gamii was actually in control of the whole E.C for a long period of time so he should have the emperor thingy too

Safari isn't even mentioned as part of RP, u must be blind p-p also you get no latin name cuz u change ur name so much nigga

Also we didn't put your family tree, just u xaxaxaxa
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 20:36
Написао Guest, 04.09.2018 at 20:25

Написао Helly, 04.09.2018 at 18:23

Irrelevant garbage

Let's be real here kiddo; Your most popular maps were both made by Tunder, so I have no fucking clue where you get off waving your e-pen0r around the IU kids as though you have a point to prove. 'What about my GoT though!' the fact that a scenario someone else made based off of it speaks volumes. This game and this community owes you fucking nothing, so I strongly encourage you cease pulling an Unleashed every chance you get and starting shit with random teenagers. You're literally inciting a pissing contest with people who lack the dexterity to properly fasten their hands around their genitals man- that's pretty fucking autistic.

Wouldn't say it better, just Tunder's screeching shadow..

Написао Helly, 05.09.2018 at 08:58

[...] So if you want a dick waving contest I'll bring my maps and you bring yours. I am 7th or 8th for most plays across all my maps. Mean while youv never even finished one. And niether has the IU, I dont even know why you got involved iv never done a damn thing to you. In fact we have a mutual friend in tunder. Like I said you dont know what the iu has done to us you dont understand, its ignorant to get involved.

FoN alone and along with Belle's and Ejee's and others scenarios scattered around the community exceed your total play count in all your maps, if you add RP's (not NWE, since its a somewhat perversion of RP), your presence and contribution is minimal..you just made a fool out of yourself..

Написао Helly, 05.09.2018 at 08:58

I was simply inciting a flame war on ops request. Then some random dude iv never did anything to "who apparently tunders talking shit about me to" comes on here aiming for my head. Fucking epic.

Join this with your previous forum posts where you act as a martyr and a person of high-morals and you'll realize how much of a hypocrite you are/behave as. Yet, you still refuse to acknowledge it's pretty common-sense around the Community how snakey you and your companions are, then you go on and blabber on Discord or PM's with other persons or room chats as you screech for attention how much of a helping angel you are.
My grandma used to say that true personalities bring better prosperity, maybe if you finally show your envious-self, impulsive and manipulative-self without filters, people will tend to not see you as a shadow of somebody else.

Написао Guest, 04.09.2018 at 16:53

Hi I'm selling potatos, also I transport immigrants over the border

Hi, I'd like to be transported into your heart?

-----

My last post on this, since this is a free-ticket to incite petty flamewars pretty much lulz and Alois has more or less replied to anything repliable
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 20:37
Написао Alois, 05.09.2018 at 20:20

Where !?
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 20:41
Написао Alois, 05.09.2018 at 20:34

Написао Guest, 05.09.2018 at 20:30

Написао Alois, 05.09.2018 at 17:01

There are just a few problems I have with this.
1. Don't remember Safari ever having anything to do with RP xD
2. I think it's right you include my family tree but you got it wrong, I will make one for you <3
3. Why don't I get a cool latin name like the rest of them... why not "Trystanius Martellius"
4. You've failed to mention the Acoup done by Panda which saw him effectively take control over the whole E.C back then.
5. Gamii was actually in control of the whole E.C for a long period of time so he should have the emperor thingy too

Safari isn't even mentioned as part of RP, u must be blind p-p also you get no latin name cuz u change ur name so much nigga

That's the fallacy, your a roleplay group doing roleplay shit, and no matter how you try to legitimize yourselves you are not map makers, nore scenario players. Only adog was a map maker among you. Just because he made his maps under diferent accounts dont make a difference none of you are worth shit. Untill adog comes out of hiding you fags need to go into hiding. Your lies dont make you worth anything.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 20:44
Написао Guest, 05.09.2018 at 20:43

Написао Helly, 05.09.2018 at 20:41

That's the fallacy, your a roleplay group doing roleplay shit, and no matter how you try to legitimize yourselves you are not map makers, nore scenario players. Only adog was a map maker among you. Just because he made his maps under diferent accounts dont make a difference none of you are worth shit. Untill adog comes out of hiding you fags need to go into hiding. Your lies dont make you worth anything.

I can prove to you I can make maps and of a decent quality, want to see my RP xD

Wasnt talking to you. But I'd love to see more map makers
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 20:47
LEARN HOW TO FUCKING QUOTE FAGGOTS!!!!!
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 20:55
Написао 1GodofWar1, 05.09.2018 at 20:47

Make it easier on phone.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 20:59
Написао Helly, 05.09.2018 at 20:55

Написао 1GodofWar1, 05.09.2018 at 20:47

Make it easier on phone.

Fucking phoneposter
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 21:03
Написао Guest, 05.09.2018 at 20:42

Написао Alois, 05.09.2018 at 20:34

Still Safari has nothing to do with any of this, as far as I am aware the only one of you who could safely say they were his friend or he even knew them is Adog and that's stretching it. My name has stayed practically the same, only removing parts or adding them back over time, Most know me as Trystane and then what is the point in adding me if I am not even the founder or current head xD

Safari was more involved than you'd know
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 21:04
Написао Helly, 05.09.2018 at 20:44

Написао Guest, 05.09.2018 at 20:43

I can prove to you I can make maps and of a decent quality, want to see my RP xD

Wasnt talking to you. But I'd love to see more map makers

> wants to see more map makers
> telling current people making maps that he doesnt believe them n shit

seems legit
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 21:05
Написао Helly, 05.09.2018 at 20:37

Where !?

Check anywhere you ask me for proof or evidence.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 21:15
Написао Alois, 05.09.2018 at 21:03

Safari was more involved than you'd know

----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 21:17
Написао Alois, 05.09.2018 at 21:05

Написао Helly, 05.09.2018 at 20:37

Where !?

Check anywhere you ask me for proof or evidence.

Never have.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 21:24

I'm afraid I'll have to talk to your Owner, his belonging seem to not be working adequately

*Messaging Tunder*
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине