Nerf ds
Disscuss

Also
hi im nero
And does waffel care?
05.09.2018 - 22:01
Написао Al Fappino, 05.09.2018 at 21:24

Написао Helly, 05.09.2018 at 20:41

That's the fallacy, your a roleplay group doing roleplay shit, and no matter how you try to legitimize yourselves you are not map makers, nore scenario players. Only adog was a map maker among you. Just because he made his maps under diferent accounts dont make a difference none of you are worth shit. Untill adog comes out of hiding you fags need to go into hiding. Your lies dont make you worth anything.

I'm afraid I'll have to talk to your Owner, his belonging seem to not be working adequately

*Messaging Tunder*

Tunder and Hellykin are owned by Unleashed.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2018 - 22:07
Написао Guest, 05.09.2018 at 22:01

Написао Al Fappino, 05.09.2018 at 21:24

Написао Helly, 05.09.2018 at 20:41

That's the fallacy, your a roleplay group doing roleplay shit, and no matter how you try to legitimize yourselves you are not map makers, nore scenario players. Only adog was a map maker among you. Just because he made his maps under diferent accounts dont make a difference none of you are worth shit. Untill adog comes out of hiding you fags need to go into hiding. Your lies dont make you worth anything.

I'm afraid I'll have to talk to your Owner, his belonging seem to not be working adequately

*Messaging Tunder*

Tunder and Hellykin are owned by Unleashed.

xaxaxaxaxaxaxa
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 03:13
I guess me and cronus are GOD then.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 07:20
Wtf is this family tree.....Never knew RP went so deep....Make one for comptetative too.

----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 07:26
Написао JUGERS2, 06.09.2018 at 07:20

Wtf is this family tree.....Never knew RP went so deep....Make one for comptetative too.

It doesnt it's fake. The fathers of the alleged pulcher family they claim would hate what these fags turned atwar into.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 07:55
Написао Al Fappino, 05.09.2018 at 20:36

you still refuse to acknowledge it's pretty common-sense around the Community how snakey you and your companions are

Unlike you Hellykin tried to bring some class and to build scenarios that will benifit the game and helps its players. You did'nt mind to hurt the game and make entire new generations of players midunderstand the game and leave. And if it's not bad enough you threathened new players to be banned from RP if they leave your clan. Then you don't even regret your actions and saying everything you did was ok and RP was a good thing. Empy once showed me screenshot of you threathening him and saying you will do everything to accomplish your goals. So yeah don't talk about ego and manipulations when your the worst of snakes

How else you can explain this? (Al Fappino's famous map)
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 07:59
Написао Helly, 06.09.2018 at 07:26

It doesnt it's fake. The fathers of the alleged pulcher family they claim would hate what these fags turned atwar into.

time once answered Aetius perfectly

----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 08:07
Написао Rock Lee, 06.09.2018 at 07:59

Adog envied those men, he wanted to be like them. He never could he had not the power to do so, and they saw him as a lesser creature. His envy for them caused him to create the iu in order to emulate there greatness by creating his own followers.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 09:19
Написао Helly, 06.09.2018 at 08:07

Adog envied those men, he wanted to be like them. He never could he had not the power to do so, and they saw him as a lesser creature. His envy for them caused him to create the iu in order to emulate there greatness by creating his own followers.

Original 3v3 EU+ kanker were just as bad as the current RP chromosome lords.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 09:41
Написао Guest, 06.09.2018 at 09:19

Написао Helly, 06.09.2018 at 08:07

Original 3v3 EU+ kanker were just as bad as the current RP chromosome lords.

Wasnt talking about them. Look at the "Original Pulchers" on his family tree he made and you can tell who his idols where.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 09:43
Написао Helly, 06.09.2018 at 09:41

Wasnt talking about them. Look at the "Original Pulchers" on his family tree he made and you can tell who his idols where.

Besides it being undeniably autistic, I fail to see anything wrong outside of Hugosch and Squared?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 09:46
Написао Guest, 06.09.2018 at 09:43

Besides it being undeniably autistic, I fail to see anything wrong outside of Hugosch and Squared?

I was just stating the fact he added those guys because he admired them and wanted to trace his atwar heritage from them. Those are the type of people he admired and wished to emulate. Not the elitist 3v3ers.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 09:48
Написао Helly, 06.09.2018 at 09:46

Написао Guest, 06.09.2018 at 09:43

I was just stating the fact he added those guys because he admired them and wanted to trace his atwar heritage from them. Those are the type of people he admired and wished to emulate. Not the elitist 3v3ers.

You're not wrong, but answering the autism presented here with an equal amount of autism just makes you a retard too.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 10:10
Wow this thread was sure successful in its goal.

Написао 1GodofWar1, 03.09.2018 at 23:00

Damn lao

Damn you too!
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 13:55

Adveresting AWs scenario maps (such as Ror,Lor or RoTK) whould bring more players then a regular bland EU+ map.
Scenarios are the future
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 16:09
Написао Rock Lee, 06.09.2018 at 07:55

Unlike you Hellykin tried to bring some class and to build scenarios that will benifit the game and helps its players. You did'nt mind to hurt the game and make entire new generations of players midunderstand the game and leave. And if it's not bad enough you threathened new players to be banned from RP if they leave your clan. Then you don't even regret your actions and saying everything you did was ok and RP was a good thing. Empy once showed me screenshot of you threathening him and saying you will do everything to accomplish your goals. So yeah don't talk about ego and manipulations when your the worst of snakes

How else you can explain this? (Al Fappino's famous map)

-snip-

I'm pretty sure Hellykin has enough capability of standing up for himself instead of avoiding me and have some mouthpieces come blabber on about him. From what I've read of that little paragraph of yours, I can sense a personal grudge you hold towards me, probably due to our past debates regarding the Israelo-Palestinian conflict, which tended to derail due to your inability to control emotions on that subject (which I won't debate again, for the obvious reasons others have pointed regarding yourself).
With all due respect owed to every mapmaker, as a creator of content has to have, Hellykin is nothing more than a dried lake or a polluted river. It's content is old, untreated, un-attentioned for but insists, with its bad smell, in bothering others and making himself noticed. In what ways have I hurted the game? I've been a supporter before and I've cooperated with other people in some aspects to try bring some help to the game, whether through advertising the game or promoting maps of some afficionates for mapmaking and "teaching" them or put forth a word of good-will when it came to coding (don't need to explain more, the people in question surely remember of it).

In other words, I don't have to pay any clarification to you or anybody else regarding my presence on the game, generally-speaking. As it seems I've understood what your hidden motive is, you could consider me releasing a RP map and creating a RP-oriented clan(s) back then could be seen as having hurt the game. Yet, I disagree with it. I "took-over" RP back then because it was felling into decay and players were actually leaving back then because their favourite genre was dying. When I released my map, however cancerous it may seem (and it is quite a bit, though compared to NWE it's a gem lol), it actually kept people around the game for a bit longer (and most persisted and went on to other clans) which surely helped it to not look a deserted wasteland. I've had mods in the past (2 years ago) compliment me for my efforts in keeping active clans, active leadership and a presence in room chats and keeping games (RP's, though would have been very much appreciated other maps, but people like you, who blabber now, back then, didn't do anything) hosted, which led to people stick to the game and even some of them to come on it, at a dire time when mapmaker was 100% dead and content stalled.

At most, as I've always said, I tried to contain RP, make it a thriving community within itself, that could then have its members be deviated, should they wish for, to other genres of the game, as some went, from competitive to scenarios. The Empire is a clan who grew up to be a scenario-clan, but was actually a fully-RP-oriented-clan named Armageddon, coup'ed by the current leader(ship). Other clans received dozens and dozens of now-former-RP'ers who grew up their ranks and make them evolve. With all due respect, I can't see where I've hurt the game, as all I've done was contain RP, keep it steadily alive so it could appease to rp-likers that would eventually "convert" to other genres of the game. Do you actually think the Competitive and Scenario worlds are still riddled with old-guard AW'ers who have been here for years?

If hurting the game means keeping a genre, however "bad" it may seem, steadily alive, which allowed and still allows for over time, people from it to switch over to other genres and "populate" them, then yes, I'm a big game-hurter. But it seems I'm a game-hurter to you and the ones you're mouthpiece'ing because none of them were favoured by the evolution, containment and migration of RP'ers from 2015 onwards because they are nothing more than dead legacies from distant times overshadowed by Tik-Tok and Aetius/Pyrrhus, and 4 years later, they're still butthurt over it, that's the simple truth of all of this, but glad I'm not digging into this ego-pullovers

Take a stroll on the forums and The Empire and other clans and you'll see my point, but I don't expect you to do it. Again, with all due respect, having someone hit on me unsolicited when he wasn't around to do anything at the direst of times and just comes on jabbing at request of others who are nothing more than dead legacies trying to prove any worth, so they subjectively believe, is a bit petty. Disgraceful that you joined the bandwagon of baiting and cringing that this thread has become, but I won't comment further, I had to defend from those claims, as my presence in this thread was uncalled for.

I'm not the type of guy who would contradict what you said. Yes, I see RP as a good thing, a thing that must be evoluting and thus developed by "serious" and moral-full persons that will develop it and de-cancerize it, as I'd very much appreciate it. RP is an opportunity for AtWar to explore a genre of gameplay, that if well contained, as it was during 2015-2016 with some variations and decancerized and "regulated" by competent, rigorous and unbiased mapmakers can be one of the frontrows that might attract other people that like the concept of a gameplay with textual proximity, which is essentially how I see the very concept of Roleplay.

As I've always said over the years, I purely appreciate Roleplay as the concept, and do recognize that its practical application failed to live up to the standards of what I'd expect, this regarding my map and successor maps I've fathered and helped (no, not NWE), and tbh, it's quite a common-sense stuff by people who have handled me in private that I'm not as keen to RP as people might think lol.

Last, but not the least, I don't really remember threatening bans to clan-leavers back in Fappy Youth, but I don't hide the fact that I've heavily banned some people who doublecrossed me back then and then went on to sabotage my map, broke rules and got banned over that, but that was three years ago and the Fappy of 2018 is not agressive and punitive as 2015 Fappy was xD. It's funny that you bring up Empirezz, I won't dabble on that as I don't seek unnecessary drama and the past is buried and I hold no grudges anymore (tho he still deeply hates me xd), nor would AtWar Forums be the place to discuss what he has done to me with the past conivence of Sun Tzu xd. As someone so dear to me once said: "Forgive, but not Forget."

Curious tho that I'm talked about, though that episode never happened and we rarely talked in private, as we had each other muted.

I know I've said it before but I'm not feeding this anymore. I'm to be blamed aswell for taking part in this flame-war and I guess, for "taking the bait" but since my name was unjustifiedly mentioned on here, I felt the need to respond and kill it off right here.

@Rock Lee, if you intend on tell me something, do it directly via my inbox and we can clarify your confused, wrongly-induced mind and avoid petty drama on the Forum, as it seems you're navigating the waves of bias.

Don't count on me to take part in this anymore, I'm fed up of these trolls trying to prove themselves and inducing others to just spread nonsense without providing full picture. Wishing to adress me or adress something about me, inbox me in private or expect some sort of response in private.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 16:40
Написао Al Fappino, 06.09.2018 at 16:09

I'm pretty sure Hellykin has enough capability of standing up for himself instead of avoiding me and have some mouthpieces come blabber on about him. From what I've read of that little paragraph of yours, I can sense a personal grudge you hold towards me, probably due to our past debates regarding the Israelo-Palestinian conflict, which tended to derail due to your inability to control emotions on that subject (which I won't debate again, for the obvious reasons others have pointed regarding yourself).
With all due respect owed to every mapmaker, as a creator of content has to have, Hellykin is nothing more than a dried lake or a polluted river. It's content is old, untreated, un-attentioned for but insists, with its bad smell, in bothering others and making himself noticed. In what ways have I hurted the game? I've been a supporter before and I've cooperated with other people in some aspects to try bring some help to the game, whether through advertising the game or promoting maps of some afficionates for mapmaking and "teaching" them or put forth a word of good-will when it came to coding (don't need to explain more, the people in question surely remember of it).

Hey Fappy. I'm not here as Hellykin lawyer. I used his maps as example to prove a point. And I'm not the one with emotional or truth dealing problems. It was you who did'nt stop bitching and even after had his arguments countered sticked to his agressive attitude and looked for angels to insult us. How many threads did we have 6? 7? Did any of them end otherwise?

The people who called me biased (Waffel, CE, Trystane) are the most noturious and vain people in the game. Heavily loathed by most community for being agressive and manipulative causing trouble and shittalking in every opportunity they have to gain something from it. I know I'v been agressive lately but It was just because I had no other choice because I could'nt sustain Waffel's behaviour anymore.

Unlike me CE and Trystane actually had forum petitions with duzens of players calling to ban them at last. CE was picked in a poll as most hated player in AtWar twice in a row. So basically if guys like them or you don't think I'm honest. It should'nt mean anything to anyone.

Написао Al Fappino, 06.09.2018 at 16:09

In other words, I don't have to pay any clarification to you or anybody else regarding my presence on the game, generally-speaking. As it seems I've understood what your hidden motive is, you could consider me releasing a RP map and creating a RP-oriented clan(s) back then could be seen as having hurt the game. Yet, I disagree with it. I "took-over" RP back then because it was felling into decay and players were actually leaving back then because their favourite genre was dying. When I released my map, however cancerous it may seem (and it is quite a bit, though compared to NWE it's a gem lol), it actually kept people around the game for a bit longer (and most persisted and went on to other clans) which surely helped it to not look a deserted wasteland. I've had mods in the past (2 years ago) compliment me for my efforts in keeping active clans, active leadership and a presence in room chats and keeping games (RP's, though would have been very much appreciated other maps, but people like you, who blabber now, back then, didn't do anything) hosted, which led to people stick to the game and even some of them to come on it, at a dire time when mapmaker was 100% dead and content stalled.

At most, as I've always said, I tried to contain RP, make it a thriving community within itself, that could then have its members be deviated, should they wish for, to other genres of the game, as some went, from competitive to scenarios. The Empire is a clan who grew up to be a scenario-clan, but was actually a fully-RP-oriented-clan named Armageddon, coup'ed by the current leader(ship). Other clans received dozens and dozens of now-former-RP'ers who grew up their ranks and make them evolve. With all due respect, I can't see where I've hurt the game, as all I've done was contain RP, keep it steadily alive so it could appease to rp-likers that would eventually "convert" to other genres of the game. Do you actually think the Competitive and Scenario worlds are still riddled with old-guard AW'ers who have been here for years?

In other games I'm great fan of RP too. But real RP takes discpline and studying and cooperation and most RP servers and games are extremly selective for the players and just ban these who do not stand to their high standarts. If you wanted to create appropiate Role-Playing system you would'nt let players start with 500 cities. units with 200 attack. netural cities with 1 militia and 250 income and ofcourse war forbidden. No roleplaying was not your intention you wanted to serve noob-friendly map from the beginning to get noted.

Training new players It's nice. But let's not forget that any ambitious clan does that. If they would play anything else they could game the same thing and more. You ask how RP hurts the game;

- It's unfriendly gameplay to groups of friends. I was brought to the game by groups of friends who wanted me to play with them on world maps. In RP It's compleyley diffrent experience.

- It created players who did not understand the game and started hating any challenging map. How many RP players you can count that actually had enough ambition to transform into regular gameplay? opi? Trystane? The rest of them retired when they got sick of gangbanging new players or started camping in Aetuis's trench maps until the end of time.

- Obviously new players who spend their time on RP don't learn anything and don't sense the anderlanin of the game.

- Regular gangbangs of high ranks against lowranks

- RP lords used lies and manipulations to motivate players to stay in their clans in order to empower themselves.

- It devided the community and made the other side unaccesable. Rank 5 8 or 10 that played RP all his AW carrer did not know anything about game mechanics. strategy. expansion finance managment or teamwork. And they were easily farmed by high ranks what ironically made default map farming map.

- In summon of my previous points it made the old meta dying minority and very few players got to really explore it. These who had enough ambitions had to spend months to cover the gaps.

- RP might be fun to new players in the beginning but It's very cheap game and it's not enough to make most players stay. If you want to see the results of it in 2014 we still had thousands of active players every day and now we have duzens at regular days and hundreds at holidays.

- Since RP stoped being the most popular game the level of community is actually increasing and we see talented new players every several weeks. Even though game is neglected by admins and best players are retiring AtWar seems to be recovering anyhow.

Regarding to your claim that RP was diying - You don't need to be a genius to see how bad it was for the game. You could let it die or if you truely believed at potential of roleplaying in AtWar you could make appropiate roleplaying map. But you tried to serve more of the same unloseable map.

The rest of your comment is more of the same and some personal stuff that is not really relevant. I know you said you will not read my comment but it had to be said.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 16:54
And as always Roai is pointing his fingers at others.

Calling others vain, when he's the one spamming paragraphs thinking he's acting all smart, when 95% of it makes no sense and isnt even on-topic.

You must be having some menstrual problems lately.
----

Написао Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 16:57
Cant afford to read
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 17:02
Написао Waffel, 06.09.2018 at 16:54

Calling others vain, when he's the one spamming paragraphs thinking he's acting all smart, when 95% of it makes no sense and isnt even on-topic.

If you would actually bother to read text before writing you would'nt write this comment (Or maybe you would? actually you totally would write that comment).

He talked about that Israel-Palestine thread when you CE and Trystane said I'm biased and therefore my words don't mean anything.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 17:19
Написао Rock Lee, 06.09.2018 at 17:02

Написао Waffel, 06.09.2018 at 16:54

If you would actually bother to read text before writing you would'nt write this comment (Or maybe you would? actually you totally would write that comment).

He talked about that Israel-Palestine thread when you CE and Trystane said I'm biased and therefore my words don't mean anything.

Well you're right, your words don't mean anything, atleast not to me.

You call yourself someone who tells the truth, but given your post-history thats one big lie. You are easily manipulated and your recent behaviour proofs that. You call us toxic, but its you that keeps placing himself into debates/discussions/flame-wars and just throw oil at the flames. Subjects that aren't about you, have nothing to do with you, and most importantly, aren't waiting for your input at all.

Somehow you keep telling yourself that people are waiting for your opinions and actually appreciate the crap your posting. Most of it is propoganda, especially when its about subjects that has something to do with the envolvement of Israel/jews/religions. The rest of your posts thats game-related, make barely sense,because when it comes to how this game works, you have no idea what you're talking about.

So do us all a favour and cut the paragraph spamming and don't bother posting at all if all your comments are meaningless.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 17:32
Написао Waffel, 06.09.2018 at 17:19

Well you're right, your words don't mean anything.

You call yourself someone who tells the truth, but given your post-history thats one big lie.

I remember the forum debates we had. You said what you wanted to say (Considering the flawed logic your words were based on I doubt you even believed in what you said). But you never tried back them.

You are easily manipulated and your recent behaviour proofs that. You call us toxic, but its you that keeps placing himself into debates/discussions/flame-wars and just throw oil at the flames. Subjects that aren't about you, have nothing to do with you, and most importantly, aren't waiting for your input at all.

The only flamewar that I can recall pushing myself into is that very particular ones. the rest public debates where I spoke my mind or asked question.

This particular debate bothers me because I'v been here all that time. Players like Fappino and Martell deliberately fed the maschine that destroyed this game and now they pretend to be saint and proud about their deeds. It should frustate anyone who cares for the game. If Hellykin or Tunder would answer them properly and not let them ditch into zones of self talk and manipulation I would'nt push myself into. But this is core issue at our game and it had to be replied.

Additionally you yourself spoke your mind against RP in the past. How is that any diffrent?

Somehow you keep telling yourself that people are waiting for your opinions and actually appreciate the crap your posting. Most of it is propoganda, especially when its about subjects that has something to do with the envolvement of Israel/jews/religions.

I have always shared my feelings with you and always answered any question or arguement you had. You never did the same. If you are not going to prove that I'm basing my opinions on propoganda then we will leave it to every reader to deside for his own.

The rest of your posts that game-related, make barely sense,because when it comes to how this game works, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't apperciate you much as a player just as well. But unlike you I have the balls to play the game you pretend to big expert of.

So do us all a favour and cut the paragraph spamming and don't bother posting at all if all your comments are meaningless.

Paragrahps are ment to regard your points directly and keep reader mind focused on subject so they could use their judgment properly.

And Yeah you are not going to stop me by shaming.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 17:42
When will the ride end?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 17:54
Написао Rock Lee, 06.09.2018 at 17:32

Well you're right, your words don't mean anything.

You call yourself someone who tells the truth, but given your post-history thats one big lie.

I remember the forum debates we had. You said what you wanted to say (Considering the flawed logic your words were based on I doubt you even believed in what you said). But you never tried back them.

You are easily manipulated and your recent behaviour proofs that. You call us toxic, but its you that keeps placing himself into debates/discussions/flame-wars and just throw oil at the flames. Subjects that aren't about you, have nothing to do with you, and most importantly, aren't waiting for your input at all.

The only flamewar that I can recall pushing myself into is that very particular ones. the rest public debates where I spoke my mind or asked question.

This particular debate bothers me because I'v been here all that time. Players like Fappino and Martell deliberately fed the maschine that destroyed this game and now they pretend to be saint and proud about their deeds. It should frustate anyone who cares for the game. If Hellykin or Tunder would answer them properly and not let them ditch into zones of self talk and manipulation I would'nt push myself into. But this is core issue at our game and it had to be replied.

Additionally you yourself spoke your mind against RP in the past. How is that any diffrent?

Somehow you keep telling yourself that people are waiting for your opinions and actually appreciate the crap your posting. Most of it is propoganda, especially when its about subjects that has something to do with the envolvement of Israel/jews/religions.

I have always shared my feelings with you and always answered any question or arguement you had. You never did the same. If you are not going to prove that I'm basing my opinions on propoganda then we will leave it to every reader to deside for his own.

The rest of your posts that game-related, make barely sense,because when it comes to how this game works, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't apperciate you much as a player just as well. But unlike you I have the balls to play the game you pretend to big expert of.

Paragrahps are ment to regard your points directly and keep reader mind focused on subject so they could use their judgment properly.

And Yeah you are not going to stop me by shaming.

Actions speak louder then words. Iv said all I need to, to Al Fappino there is nothing left to say at this point. Hell continue with his rhetoric and say it over and over till hes blue in the face. Iv said enough to him for three life times.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 17:58
Well that ended worse than I wanted to. Here is some cheering video

----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 17:59
Написао Rock Lee, 06.09.2018 at 17:19

I am just gonna respond on this tiny part of your bullshit post again, i'd say you should follow your own advice you just gave to me in your last post, because man, you can talk alot of nonsense.

First of all, 'having the balls to play the game'

I have no idea how hard you think this game is to learn, but considering the fact you're a player from 2011 and just found out recently about the effect on your economy by taking full country bonusses, explains why you think it is hard to learn. You've seen me play maybe once or twice. And at that time I was already inactive and rusty and honestly couldn't care less about any aspect of the game. I am not going to waste my time on playing a broken game, filled with self-centered duelfaggots who say ''death duel, or duel me'' the moment you say something they dont like. Why would I simply waste my time on a game if it doesn't entertain me? To proof you my knowledge of the game? To show my 'skills' to the people who know nothing but talk nonsense and act all high and mighty? Hell no. I'd rather waste my time learning something in the meantime. Co-existing and communicating with some of the people in this game, which have some serious problems imo, actually is verry informative.

So Roai maybe the next time you're typing something like this again, don't forget its you who asked me information and wanted me to teach you shit of the game. Before you became all self-centered and acted high and mighty.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 18:05
Написао Brsjak, 06.09.2018 at 13:55

Adveresting AWs scenario maps (such as Ror,Lor or RoTK) whould bring more players then a regular bland EU+ map.
Scenarios are the future

Great maps but I don't know about that. The promise of these maps might attract players but the reality won't retain them. Even within the self-proclaimed scenario community there are many sub communities of players all who identify themselves by the maps they play. It is very much divided. Once the default world map united us all. Time was correct. Now players continue to splinter off into different areas of the community.

Perhaps scenarios could have a chance if scen cws were enabled but i don't think that will make a difference. All the scenario clans are uninterested in competing and the various sub communities of scenario players can't agree on what to play.

I don't pretend to know what the future of this game looks like but i don't think it's anything good. I guess we shall all see.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2018 - 18:10
Написао Waffel, 06.09.2018 at 17:59

I am just gonna respond on this tiny part of your bullshit post again, i'd say you should follow your own advice you just gave me in your last post, because man, you can talk alot of nonsense.

First of all, 'having the balls to play the game'

I have no idea how hard you think this game is to learn, but considering the fact you're a player from 2011 and just found out recently about the effect on your economy by taking full country bonusses, explains why you think it is hard to learn. You've seen me play maybe once or twice. And at the time I was already inactive and rusty and honestly couldn't care less about any aspect of the game. I am not going to waste my time on playing a broken, filled with self-centered duelfaggots who say ''death duel, or duel me'' the moment you say something they dont like. Why would I simply waste my time on a game if it doesn't entertain me? To proof you my knowledge of the game? To show my 'skills' to the people who know nothing but talk nonsense and act all high and mighty? Hell no. I'd rather waste my time learning something in the meantime. Co-existing and communicating with some of the people in this game, which have some serious problems imo, actually is verry instructive.

So Roai maybe the next time you're typing something like this again, don't forget its you who asked me information and wanted me to teach you shit of the game. Before you became all self-centered and acted high and mighty.

Oh sorry Waffel I forgot your my sensei. Silly me.

And to the your point - I knew about cities bonuses. It's just Don once told me something wise "You always do the same. Try something new" . Eversince I try as many starts and expansions as possible. Yeah lot of times I suck even with mainstream strategies but even after seven years I'm still learning. Regarding you super helpful advises. We had in the empire forum video published by Freeman when I have full west. 4K Income in my chest and you spamm me and Freeman mail box telling me to take full ireland as quick as possible. It was the same turn i conquered serbia romania bulgaria finland belarus and russia northeast. I sent you thank you mail at the end of the game because I felt bad because I did'nt have time to reply to you. But sometimes that's just the best advise you can give.

Regarding you at your peak as a player - death clovis and witchdoctor filmed you playing. Even if it was after your peak I would just say I already have a better mentors. But even If I never saw you playing even abit It's hard to believe you reached high levels because you don't have the mentality of competetive player. You spent years watching other people play and yet you proclaim you never find the time to play. Your always ranting about stupid things. I asked you to help me fill games when i was training new players and you never agreed to. Even when you agreed to play with me 1v1 once in a year you demanded to have a room password so no one can see you. Yeah game changed alot and it sucked but we still see old players like Acquiesce panteri and time playing the game and enjoiyng here.

No after I wrote it I forgot that I'm mad at you and I came back to loving you so I will delete this post if you want to. Just never repeat that antisetimetic shit again.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 05:03
Написао Rock Lee, 06.09.2018 at 18:10

Oh sorry Waffel I forgot your my sensei. Silly me.

And to the your point - I knew about cities bonuses. It's just Don once told me something wise "You always do the same. Try something new" . Eversince I try as many starts and expansions as possible. Yeah lot of times I suck even with mainstream strategies but even after seven years I'm still learning. Regarding you super helpful advises. We had in the empire forum video published by Freeman when I have full west. 4K Income in my chest and you spamm me and Freeman mail box telling me to take full ireland as quick as possible. It was the same turn i conquered serbia romania bulgaria finland belarus and russia northeast. I sent you thank you mail at the end of the game because I felt bad because I did'nt have time to reply to you. But sometimes that's just the best advise you can give.

Regarding you at your peak as a player - death clovis and witchdoctor filmed you playing. Even if it was after your peak I would just say I already have a better mentors. But even If I never saw you playing even abit It's hard to believe you reached high levels because you don't have the mentality of competetive player. You spent years watching other people play and yet you proclaim you never find the time to play. Your always ranting about stupid things. I asked you to help me fill games when i was training new players and you never agreed to. Even when you agreed to play with me 1v1 once in a year you demanded to have a room password so no one can see you. Yeah game changed alot and it sucked but we still see old players like Acquiesce panteri and time playing the game and enjoiyng here.

No after I wrote it I forgot that I'm mad at you and I came back to loving you so I will delete this post if you want to. Just never repeat that antisetimetic shit again.

No offense Roai but I never claimed to be your mentor or sensei (yes I know they are the same). I just said this in order to back up my words on that you most of the times, when it comes to game-related things, like mechanics etc) you are way off. This game is all about experience and the more you play the better you become (most of the times). Sure another part of the game depends on the player, do you take more risks, or do you play it save? All things that are relevant to someones gameplay. And your example of 'spamming you and freemand about full Ireland '' is also verry inaccurate, the last time I sent you a pr was when you played a 1v1 as ukr, and didnt take any RC cities, only went for the capitals, spammed the reinf and started capturing other capitals, without thinking about your money, at turn 3 or 4 you were somewhere near france as I can remember, but with barely troops to hold any front and bankrupt as fuck. This gameplay had similarities to oldskool rank 3/4's playing.

As to you talking about my peak, first of all you havent seen me at my peak, and the video(s) of WD about me was already when I was inactive, and just wanted to test something with ukraine as I can recall. (as most of AW knows (atleast the people who I played with during that time) my ukraine is shit, compared to whats generally accepted, it used to be atleast decent for a while, but then I quit playing (as I did during my activeness) and just forgot everything about it. I just simply never gave it the time to play anymore. I have no idea about clovis's or death's videos, so I cant reply on that.

I also wanted to say I never claimed to be the best player of AW , but I did reach high levels, like you say I didn't. The reason I quit playing the game actively (which was around 2014/2015? (cant remember tbh) was mostly because I found the community toxic and the whole meta boring to play, watch, or compete against. At the time alot of things happended which are nowdays far from respected. Here I am reffering to the faggy walls, rewalls etc. Not to mention the recent seasonal situation with MK farming narb clans to gain the trophy. Things like this happened on a dailybase at that moment, and I just found it a waste of my time competing for something (if anything at all) when another clan will just stop playing when it reaches #1 in elo etc. And then there were all these strategy changes and strategies that were way to unbalanced and op. I noticed alot of noob players who didn't even understand most of the basics, to somehow dominate because all they were doing is 24/7 playing the same overpowered and unbalanced strategy. For someone like me, who played and enjoyed the game for years and just seeing stuff like that, it became quickly unappealing to play a game like that anymore, so yes perhaps then I just didn't care about the whole competitive in general and had no mentality for it anymore. But if I wanted to be fully active on this game, which I don't, and if I wanted to play on highlevel competitiveness (which rlly isnt that high at this moment, since there are only a few players left compared to how many there were before) it wouldn't be that hard. I simply have no desire for it nor the time for it.

And if I played troll 1v1's, like africa 3k or 3k ME, SA etc, I always put a pass on it. I did on most of my 1v1's, so don't speculate things that weren't there just to make me look bad. Which is something you've been doing alot lately. Out of those 3 players you mentioned, only Acq fully plays and is still top level competitive.

And Roai, I am not gonna let you sillence me, just because you don't like the subject. I am in favor of objectivity and I dont like censuring. So the choice for you to be mad at me or not, is all up to you. Not to me.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2018 - 05:13
Написао Waffel, 07.09.2018 at 05:03

No offense Roai but I never claimed to be your mentor or sensei (yes I know they are the same). I just said this in order to back up my words on that you most of the times, when it comes to game-related things, like mechanics etc) you are way off. This game is all about experience and the more you play the better you become (most of the times). Sure another part of the game depends on the player, do you take more risks, or do you play it save? All things that are relevant to someones gameplay. And your example of 'spamming you and freemand about full Ireland '' is also verry inaccurate, the last time I sent you a pr was when you played a 1v1 as ukr, and didnt take any RC cities, only went for the capitals, spammed the reinf and started capturing other capitals, without thinking about your money, at turn 3 or 4 you were somewhere near france as I can remember, but with barely troops to hold any front and bankrupt as fuck. This gameplay had similarities to oldskool rank 3/4's playing.

Your talking about very specific game when I played SM UKR and tried to see if I can capture whole center europe t1 and then slowly expand furtherer. When you do such an expansion you have to protect both your capital and central europe (Which takes most of your spawn and income) and have less time for other things. It was not done as an ideal expansion It was done to see if that can work and win game against experienced plyers.

I can talk about your sm duel against wd. When you suicided all your bombers on his balkans t4 and went bankprut. Great strategic thinking by the way.

As to you talking about my peak, first of all you havent seen me at my peak, and the video(s) of WD about me was already when I was inactive, and just wanted to test something with ukraine as I can recall. (as most of AW knows (atleast the people who I played with during that time) my ukraine is shit, compared to whats generally accepted, it used to be atleast decent for a while, but then I quit playing (as I did during my activeness) and just forgot everything about it. I just simply never gave it the time to play anymore. I have no idea about clovis's or death's videos, so I cant reply on that.

I also wanted to say I never claimed to be the best player of AW , but I did reach high levels, like you say I didn't. The reason I quit playing the game actively (which was around 2014/2015? (cant remember tbh) was mostly because I found the community toxic and the whole meta boring to play, watch, or compete against. At the time alot of things happended which are nowdays far from respected. Here I am reffering to the faggy walls, rewalls etc. Not to mention the recent seasonal situation with MK farming narb clans to gain the trophy. Things like this happened on a dailybase at that moment, and I just found it a waste of my time competing for something (if anything at all) when another clan will just stop playing when it reaches #1 in elo etc. And then there were all these strategy changes and strategies that were way to unbalanced and op. I noticed alot of noob players who didn't even understand most of the basics, to somehow dominate because all they were doing is 24/7 playing the same overpowered and unbalanced strategy. For someone like me, who played and enjoyed the game for years and just seeing stuff like that, it became quickly unappealing to play a game like that anymore, so yes perhaps then I just didn't care about the whole competitive in general and had no mentality for it anymore. But if I wanted to be fully active on this game, which I don't, and if I wanted to play on highlevel competitiveness (which rlly isnt that high at this moment, since there are only a few players left compared to how many there were before) it wouldn't be that hard. I simply have no desire for it nor the time for it.

And if I played troll 1v1's, like africa 3k or 3k ME, SA etc, I always put a pass on it. I did on most of my 1v1's, so don't speculate things that weren't there just to make me look bad. Which is something you've been doing alot lately. Out of those 3 players you mentioned, only Acq fully plays and is still top level competitive.

I was full active from 2011 to 2013 and even though I had clinical death and lost some details I still remember most good players. You were'nt there as simply as that. And after judging so many players for so long and calling every clan after 2014 worthless It's about time you prove yourself. If I remember correctly the last time you brought PL back even Plato and time could'nt carry you. And if your going to keep with the "I was great player once so I can patroll the game 24/7 and judge you all" then you are not better than Unleashed.

And Roai, I am not gonna let you sillence me, just because you don't like the subject. I am in favor of objectivity and I dont like censuring. So the choice for you to be mad at me or not, is all up to you. Not to me.

No one trying to silence you. Silencing man opinion and reacting to antisemitism are completley diffrent things.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине