Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 35   Посвећено од стране: 106 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране NegTheEskimo, 04.10.2019 - 23:33
Yeah, it's just for fun. I didn't put much thought into it. But let's see what's up.
Also if you're biracial, just choose the one you most identify. Peace.

Анкета

Which race do you belong to?

Caucasoid-Mediterranean(France,Italy...)
Caucasoid-Nordic(Germany, Uk,Sweden...)
Caucasoid-Slav (Russia, serbia...)
Caucasoid-Mideast(Turkey, Iran, Egypt..)
Australoid(New guinea...)
African-sub saharan (Congo, Nigeria...)
Asiatic-Northeast(Japan,Korea,China...)
Asiatic-Southeast(Indonesia, Thailand..)
Asiatic-Nordic(Mongol, Kazak, Inuit...)

Укупно гласова: 55
13.10.2019 - 11:47
Написао JUGERS2, 13.10.2019 at 11:27

Sure bro whatever you like lets ignore the Illyrian tribes.

You didn't read my post, linguists found no correlation between Illyrians and Sqiptars, also anthropologists. Illyrians were sea people, fishers, trades and pirates, Sqiptars were livestock farmers in the mountains (livestock is farmed in the mountains and hills, manufacture is in the river valleys and trade near the sea). Even in the 19th and 20th century Sqiptars lagged behind other European nations, even Balkan one like Greece and Serbia (their neighbors), always having bigger crime rates due to stealing because they had no job (trait from the Ottoman period where they were allowed to steal from christians). And because living in the mountains isolated from civilization make people different.
Even during Yugoslav Civil War Sqiptars showed greater violence than other warring armies, willing to employ terror tactics, torture, indiscriminate killing of civilians and after Serbian Police withdrew from Kosovo, the region became the largest mafia turf, gateway for human trafficking and organ trade. The region collapsed to the 18th century level, without electricity or clean water, it took US and EU 10 years to restore resemblance of order and statehood.

Therefore, we have: links to to Caucasus region, no ties to Balkan, everything indicates to different culture than proto-balkanic and everything indicates same lifestyle as Caucasian (they are mountain islamic tribes too, google all this, don't trust me), but revised history keeps pushing this agenda. This is a test ground for the future migrants, so they can claim land in their new nations.

This is nothing personal or hateful, just history, but i guess this is controversial in the post-truth age.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 12:01
Написао Skanderbeg, 13.10.2019 at 11:47

Написао JUGERS2, 13.10.2019 at 11:27

Sure bro whatever you like lets ignore the Illyrian tribes.

You didn't read my post, linguists found no correlation between Illyrians and Sqiptars, also anthropologists. Illyrians were sea people, fishers, trades and pirates, Sqiptars were livestock farmers in the mountains (livestock is farmed in the mountains and hills, manufacture is in the river valleys and trade near the sea). Even in the 19th and 20th century Sqiptars lagged behind other European nations, even Balkan one like Greece and Serbia (their neighbors), always having bigger crime rates due to stealing because they had no job (trait from the Ottoman period where they were allowed to steal from christians). And because living in the mountains isolated from civilization make people different.
Even during Yugoslav Civil War Sqiptars showed greater violence than other warring armies, willing to employ terror tactics, torture, indiscriminate killing of civilians and after Serbian Police withdrew from Kosovo, the region became the largest mafia turf, gateway for human trafficking and organ trade. The region collapsed to the 18th century level, without electricity or clean water, it took US and EU 10 years to restore resemblance of order and statehood.

Therefore, we have: links to to Caucasus region, no ties to Balkan, everything indicates to different culture than proto-balkanic and everything indicates same lifestyle as Caucasian (they are mountain islamic tribes too, google all this, don't trust me), but revised history keeps pushing this agenda. This is a test ground for the future migrants, so they can claim land in their new nations.

This is nothing personal or hateful, just history, but i guess this is controversial in the post-truth age.

Lol sur ebro whatever you like. Serbians didnt kill or torture others. We were the cruel ones lmao.
Also fun fact mountain people of Albania are mostly catholic because of their spirit of fight under the ottomans while the middle albanians are mostly the muslim ones.

Nice tale tell us more. Did your parents also tell that they would sell you to concerts if you arent a good boi too?
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 15:56
Написао Red.Army, 13.10.2019 at 12:04

Написао Khal.eesi, 13.10.2019 at 10:44

Написао Red.Army, 13.10.2019 at 10:11

You are from Israel. Your Country is fake state and will one day return back to Muslim Hand. When that day comes not even USA will protect you from the Muslim again.

Do you know how many wars Israel fought against groups of surrounding Muslim countries? Do you know how many it won and on how many days? (hint: days) I dont remember USA protecting anything back then and as of now it protects the Palestinians.

Also they didnt teach you to quote in jihad school?

Israel needed to attack the US Liberty to get US involved in 6 day war and blamed it on the Arabs. Your entire Army is made up of US weaponry and you are receiving billions from them each year. You probably brainwash your own people into thinking Holocaust killed 6 million.

It was an unfortunate accident that happened during a war. Israel didn't know it was an American ship until after the attack. The attack took place after Israel had a clear advantage on all fronts and it was only a matter of time before a ceasefire was announced.
After the attack, a thorough investigation was conducted by the United States and Israel, and it turned out to be a mistake, as there are friendly fires among the same forces, as was this case, and Israel apologized for the victims and paid compensation to the victims' families.

Regarding the 3 billions dollars that Israel receives as military aid from the United States, it's as a result of a peace agreement that Israel signed with Egypt for giving up Sinai to Egypt, for the United States in 1979. The United States wanted Egypt to be on it's side and not on Soviet Union's side, and they promised both sides military financial aid of 3 billion dollars if they make the peace agreement. And Israel has agreed to relinquish Sinai's important strategic power for peace and American interest. And most, around 80%, of US aid money is wasted on American weapons factories, which helps the US economy and the rest on the local Israeli weapones factories. Israel has over 300 billion dollars a year, US's 3 billion dollars is not-so-significant aid to our military.

The last part is not worth a comment. It shows how biased you are against the Jews just plain disturbing and sad.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 16:22
Написао JUGERS2, 13.10.2019 at 12:01

Lol sur ebro whatever you like. Serbians didnt kill or torture others. We were the cruel ones lmao.
Also fun fact mountain people of Albania are mostly catholic because of their spirit of fight under the ottomans while the middle albanians are mostly the muslim ones.

Nice tale tell us more. Did your parents also tell that they would sell you to concerts if you arent a good boi too?

As i said, it is hard to talk in a post-truth age, facts are irrelevant, only emotions count. Besides, i don't care where you come from, it is just a history lesson for me, my past or future doesn't rely on it. Sorry if it disturbed you, it was not my intention.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 21:00
 brianwl (Админ)
Thanks to those of you who contributed in a respectful way. Unfortunately (and not surprisingly) there's those who just can't handle threads like this without making it personal or attacking others based on race, ethnicity, nationality or religion.

Locked.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине