Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 15   Посвећено од стране: 51 users
05.10.2019 - 09:36
 Zoe
I know this is one of those "THIS GAME IS DYING!!!" posts but I just want to point out a few things.
Firstly, ever since Dave took on this game there was a bit of a hype and he did "promise" to bring back the game in a year. However, instead of that, AtWar losing players rapidly at this stage. A lot of suggestions are being brought up every day but none of those are being turned into reality.

Fewer players are joining and people are leaving faster than ever. One of the main reasons for this is the empty main and beginners room that don't have any interesting or new maps.

Atwar lacks new maps and communities that used to exist before. I used to log into AtWar every day with at least a few unique and fun maps here and there for me to enjoy. Sadly however, they no longer exist. There are no longer any fun games to play. There have been a few people (including me) suggesting to bring back the popular ww2 map. Again, with a few "yes it will be done" sounds, that hasn't been done. This game has huge potential and a loyal playerbase with some people playing for a decade. Is this game going to be left out in the bin, or will it ever be sufficiently advertised to bring players?

Advertising with a limited amount of money here and there won't spread the game enough. So, will there ever be a risk taken from Dave? Every game that has gotten on top has advertised themselves massively and I believe AtWar needs to do the same. A few advertisements wont interest people enough to check out this amazing game. We need commitment from the admins. I ask the community to do and ask the admins the same, If Dave isn't interested on advertising, the least he can do is create a croudfunding for the game. Things are getting desperate. So can we get back on track?
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.10.2019 - 09:42
Next time try not to pick rs in 3v3
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.10.2019 - 10:42
We dont really need any more maps (though it would be nice), there are already thousands of maps and scenarios waiting to be played, go check yourself, dont trust me. Therefore we don't need more 'content', we need more players. Just players.

You can advertise on the internet, but tv commercials are still dominating advertising force. All internet games i played were advertised on the tv(like world of tanks, erepublik), how else would i know about it. Then my friend from one such game accidentally found Afterwind/Atwar, while we were waiting our game to start (the irony).

The other aspect is psychological: most don't view internet ads as serious, they think this is just another kongregate flash game. TV commercials are viewed differently, and it seems it gets peoples attention. And i am not talking about TV stations with national frequency, but local stations, which price into thousands, not millions.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.10.2019 - 11:03
Maybe if you didn't rewall, serb wall, end turn when the other opponent disconnects and cheat in various other ways, people would be more encouraged to partake in the duel scene.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.10.2019 - 11:37
1) There are new maps being released, such as ww2 by viserion and another ww2 by estus, woojoo's nakarsia, nedris' roman-samnite war, full house ww2, hypercubes (?) calradia, do note other competitive maps being made as well. Also, do note that it may not be what it once was, but there are maps being released. I'd suggest helping new map-makers or introducing new people to the map maker; such as what Viserion has started doing via his videos, *cough* patreon, etc. Would be nice to see more of that on the game.

2) A lot of ideas that were suggested are slowly, but surely being implemented. I can contest this through the supporters where we are tackling A LOT of issues and jobs right now, and until we can get through all of that I wouldn't expect a lot of things to happen on AW; as the inside needs a lot of work before the outside looks good.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.10.2019 - 11:38
This game sucks, that's why it's losing players. We need 3-D atwar. I claimed this idea first so if anyone goes with it you have to give me credit. Kind of like clash of clans or something. Again, I claimed this idea first here so I get the credit. Date and time for proof.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.10.2019 - 15:10
 Zoe
Написао Wheelo, 05.10.2019 at 11:03

Maybe if you didn't rewall, serb wall, end turn when the other opponent disconnects and cheat in various other ways, people would be more encouraged to partake in the duel scene.

my god, when did I rewall and serbwall? you can pr me if you have a problem with me.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.10.2019 - 15:12
Написао Zoe, 05.10.2019 at 15:10

my god, when did I rewall and serbwall? you can pr me if you have a problem with me.

Looks like you're trying to keep it on the low. And no I will post it here every time you try comment on this game
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.10.2019 - 15:13
 Zoe
Написао Skanderbeg, 05.10.2019 at 10:42

We dont really need any more maps (though it would be nice), there are already thousands of maps and scenarios waiting to be played, go check yourself, dont trust me. Therefore we don't need more 'content', we need more players. Just players.

You can advertise on the internet, but tv commercials are still dominating advertising force. All internet games i played were advertised on the tv(like world of tanks, erepublik), how else would i know about it. Then my friend from one such game accidentally found Afterwind/Atwar, while we were waiting our game to start (the irony).

The other aspect is psychological: most don't view internet ads as serious, they think this is just another kongregate flash game. TV commercials are viewed differently, and it seems it gets peoples attention. And i am not talking about TV stations with national frequency, but local stations, which price into thousands, not millions.

I agree. But AtWar lacks quality maps that have the potential to get popular. Plus admins lack the incentive to bring back previously popular communities that have left for various reasons.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.10.2019 - 15:18
 Zoe
Написао Wheelo, 05.10.2019 at 15:12

Написао Zoe, 05.10.2019 at 15:10

Looks like you're trying to keep it on the low. And no I will post it here every time you try comment on this game

Thank you, I have no problem with you as of now and you can keep posting (crying) about me every now and then. Give me more attention <3 (✿◕‿◕)
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.10.2019 - 20:00
Написао Alois, 05.10.2019 at 11:37

1) There are new maps being released, such as ww2 by viserion and another ww2 by estus, woojoo's nakarsia, nedris' roman-samnite war, full house ww2, hypercubes (?) calradia, do note other competitive maps being made as well. Also, do note that it may not be what it once was, but there are maps being released. I'd suggest helping new map-makers or introducing new people to the map maker; such as what Viserion has started doing via his videos, *cough* patreon, etc. Would be nice to see more of that on the game.

Estus is the only one with a chance of actually making decent content. The rest not so much.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.10.2019 - 20:11
Literally everyone seems to be in an anxious panic on this game. I had a lot of pure enjoyment on this game for the first time in a while last night playing a 50k with Unleashed, I think everyone needs to do this at some point and stop being so fucking nasty to one another. This community is too damn small for everyone to hate each other. You guys all good people and I'm glad I know you all, maybe other people should start thinking like this.

Otherwise, I think Dave needs to spend a lot more time on the game soon again like he did in the Winter this year, that really made a lot of people optimistic. He has a life too though, so we just have to be patient until he's ready to come back again though. When he does, I think it'll be the true beginning of the next era of Afterwind, though.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.10.2019 - 11:15
Here's an idea on how to revive this game, let's play gartic
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.10.2019 - 12:26
Lack of maps? the solution is: start ww3.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.10.2019 - 16:21
New people is bullied, old people is tired of their enemies and bans them for example
i have 40 people banned.
When a roleplay game starts some not roleplay people enter in purpose to destroy it leaving if not rouging and annexing half players.
When an ffa game starts some roleplay only players join and do allience with everyone disgusting other players.
The funny spam and propaganda are turning in void cancer content without meaning.
Cancer content is good and attracts some people but if it has not sense it does not.
Shit content is awful and should be removed.
Some players join in purpose to other games to leave and announce their game after.
High ranks continue to criminalize low ranks and some do it more than ever to counter the efforts of the teachers.[High ranks whom teach new players]
shit players like those are a problem.
Some premium players hate non premium people and want to ban them.
There are three types of players in this communnity.
The roleplay only players These were very common in 2018 and used to play a lot but sucked on anything else than roles.
The war roleplay players These including me are players whom used to play scenarios with rules like no war until t4, do not wallfuck, some alliences and some wars.
The war only players These players are the ones saying the motto this is atWar not at peace and use to attack everyone especially their roleplay only counterpart.
----
http://prntscr.com/omka79
http://prntscr.com/n1ymiv
Tacent quibbus Italia noverca est
Lirbur: therapy for england claims of superiority
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyvoWzq3EM
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S8tP9wu2W0
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине