Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 63   Посвећено од стране: 76 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране DeepFriedUnicorn, 07.10.2019 - 16:33
Why is orange man shitting where he eats?
13.10.2019 - 08:55
Написао Waffel, 11.10.2019 at 08:30

Could your head get any deeper in Assad's ass? Assad is the president of a country filled with people that want to get rid of him, he gasses his own people, caused a never-ending war and allowed multiple terrorist organisations to set up a base in his country. Why on earth should a country, that is getting regulary attacked by those terrorist organisations, give back the exact piece of land, those terrorist organisations are using to target the country in the first place?

When America nukes the fuck out of Iraq and kills millions of people doing it, for something that was an inside job by their own government, nobody sheds a tear nor gives a flying fuck, yet when Turkey here defends its own borders and its people, that do get killed by terrorist attacks near the border, the world goes apeshit and media portray it as an act of war.

Talking about double standards

He never even implied he was supporting Assad, your comprehensive skills are potato level.

Two wrongs dont make a right. Just because Assad is a cunt doesnt mean its okay for Erdogan to be one. Or you imply he is not? Have you read any international news over the last 5 years or you still only watch Kardashians. And then come here to post about geopolitics..

Also Turkey doesnt defend its own people, it is invading another country and as for Iraq, again its irrelevant.

I never took you for one to support a dictator who has jailed thousands of people for opposing him, murdered thousands and is ethnically cleansing a minority group. Shame on you.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 08:56
Написао JUGERS2, 12.10.2019 at 17:03

Написао brianwl, 12.10.2019 at 16:35

Написао Your Monkey, 12.10.2019 at 11:42

UN Charter article 51 gives countries the right to remove non-state actors from their borders.

The problem is if they aren't actors.

But they are....

YPG is the base of SDF. If we consider SDF are arab syrian then we can alos consider that Turkey isnt occupying anything but NLA/FSA/SNA is doing it which is the reallity.

Prove it. Prove SDF is YPG. It can be proven that Turkey is the one occupying and jihadists are cannon fodders because Erdogan is not even denying it, its official, nobody denies it.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 09:10
Написао Skanderbeg, 11.10.2019 at 10:33

[

Erdogan is weaponising refugees? I thought USA is weaponising refugees after they planned and executed plan to destabilize seven muslim countries in 5 years. Hard to blame Erdogan for US rich oligarchs plan to rule the world.

One doesnt exclude the other. Erdogan is weaponising refugees because he literally SAID it out in the open in his parliament speech. He literally threatened publicly, i dont know what you are talking about.

Also nice classic Putin bot you are. Years ago when Turkey was waving NATOS flag proudly, supporting Albanians to ethnically cleanse Serbs in Kosovo and shooting down Russian pilots, Turkey was bad. Now Turkey is good?
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 09:25
Написао Khal.eesi, 13.10.2019 at 08:56

Написао JUGERS2, 12.10.2019 at 17:03

Написао brianwl, 12.10.2019 at 16:35

Написао Your Monkey, 12.10.2019 at 11:42

UN Charter article 51 gives countries the right to remove non-state actors from their borders.

The problem is if they aren't actors.

But they are....

YPG is the base of SDF. If we consider SDF are arab syrian then we can alos consider that Turkey isnt occupying anything but NLA/FSA/SNA is doing it which is the reallity.

Prove it. Prove SDF is YPG. It can be proven that Turkey is the one occupying and jihadists are cannon fodders because Erdogan is not even denying it, its official, nobody denies it.

Turkey isnt occupying. NLA/FSA/SNA is

NLA fighters inside town of Sulouk

If you take as a fact Turkey is occupying it then you will have to take as a fact that YPG is SDF.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 09:39
Цитирај:
Написао JUGERS2, 13.10.2019 at 09:25

If you take as a fact Turkey is occupying it then you will have to take as a fact that YPG is SDF.

It even has a wikipedia link. That was fast..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Turkish_offensive_into_north-eastern_Syria

As i said, the jihadists are cannon fodder. The operation is official, by Turkish administration. Nobody denies it. Erdogan said himself he wants to create a safe zone there for refugee camps. What are you talking about..
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 09:42
Цитирај:
Написао Khal.eesi, 13.10.2019 at 09:39

Написао JUGERS2, 13.10.2019 at 09:25

It even has a wikipedia link. That was fast..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Turkish_offensive_into_north-eastern_Syria

As i said, the jihadists are cannon fodder. The operation is official, by Turkish administration. Nobody denies it. Erdogan said himself he wants to create a safe zone there for refugee camps. What are you talking about..

Creating a safezone doesnt mean occupying the land. He just doesnt want non-Syrians armed groups on his border and he has every right to do so. Also they arent jihadist they are moderate opposition.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 09:54
Написао JUGERS2, 13.10.2019 at 09:42

Creating a safezone doesnt mean occupying the land.

And... Cut! Im done here, my iq level droped very low, need to go heal. Forgot that kids here like to argue with facts.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 10:04
Написао Khal.eesi, 13.10.2019 at 09:54

Creating a safezone doesnt mean occupying the land.

And... Cut! Im done here, my iq level droped very low, need to go heal. Forgot that kids here like to argue with facts.

No need to worry it cant go negative.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 10:10
njab
Профил је обрисан
JUGERS the Analbanian vs Khal Drogo the Soyllerian death duel make
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 10:10

Creating a safezone doesnt mean occupying the land. He just doesnt want non-Syrians armed groups on his border and he has every right to do so. Also they arent jihadist they are moderate opposition.

And now the YPG is non-Syrian? Are you for real? And as a matter of fact, they are Jihadist, groups like Ahrar al-Sham and Jaysh al-Islam (The latter literally means "Army of Islam"...) are partaking in the offensive. Erdogan is using his Syrian "opposition" drones to occupy the land to justify his invasion.
----
Someone Better Than You
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 10:15
Написао Zephyrusu, 13.10.2019 at 10:10

And now the YPG is non-Syrian? Are you for real? And as a matter of fact, they are Jihadist, groups like Ahrar al-Sham and Jaysh al-Islam (The latter literally means "Army of Islam"...) are partaking in the offensive. Erdogan is using his Syrian "opposition" drones to occupy the land to justify his invasion.

There have been revolts in Raqqa from arab population because they are obressed by the YPG which is Kurdish militia.They dont care for Syria. They just hoped that by fighting ISIS west will reward them with a nationion or an autonomus state which wont happend. As Trump stated Kurds didnt help us in Normandy. He wont support any kurdish state but he is supporting the moderate oppositon by allowing them to advance and take control over east Syrian.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 10:40
Написао JUGERS2, 13.10.2019 at 10:15

There have been revolts in Raqqa from arab population because they are obressed by the YPG which is Kurdish militia.They dont care for Syria. They just hoped that by fighting ISIS west will reward them with a nationion or an autonomus state which wont happend. As Trump stated Kurds didnt help us in Normandy. He wont support any kurdish state but he is supporting the moderate oppositon by allowing them to advance and take control over east Syrian.

There have barely been any revolts in Raqqa, and all of them have been from ISIS sleeper cells. This is because unlike Turkey, that oppresses its minorities on a daily basis, banning the use of the Kurdish language at school, Rojava is a federation of autonomous entities, and Raqqa is under the control of local Arab forces. Also, Trump has stated that he does not, infact, support Turkey in this invasion, he simply wants the US army to not be involved with it.
----
Someone Better Than You
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 11:11
Написао Khal.eesi, 13.10.2019 at 09:10

One doesnt exclude the other. Erdogan is weaponising refugees because he literally SAID it out in the open in his parliament speech. He literally threatened publicly, i dont know what you are talking about.

Also nice classic Putin bot you are. Years ago when Turkey was waving NATOS flag proudly, supporting Albanians to ethnically cleanse Serbs in Kosovo and shooting down Russian pilots, Turkey was bad. Now Turkey is good?

Turkey is my geopolitical enemy, always will be. But i do not hate Turkish people (like the rest of the internet). And yes, i like Erdogan as politician, just as i like Orban, that doesn't mean i support Turkey. I also like Trump, do i have to support US liberal policies like LGBT and regime changes as well?

And two: Yes Erdogan will LET refugees go to Europe IF THEY WANT TO. From what i've seen in the last 4 years since great arab migration, they WANT to reach Europe, while Europe is PAYING Turkey to hold them in Turkey. I don't see the problem here from the Erdogan's side, he will simply let refugees choose.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.10.2019 - 12:07
Написао Khal.eesi, 13.10.2019 at 08:55

I never took you for one to support a dictator who has jailed thousands of people for opposing him, murdered thousands and is ethnically cleansing a minority group. Shame on you.

I dont support him lol. I was merely stating the double-standards.
----

Написао Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.10.2019 - 12:41
Написао Full House, 16.10.2019 at 12:40

Kobane. Amouda. Manbij. Derik. Long ago, the four cities lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Turks attacked. Only the Donald, master of all politics, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

Ask arabs living in them if they lived in harmony.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.10.2019 - 19:03
Написао JUGERS2, 16.10.2019 at 12:41

Yes, ask them, so that they can tell you that they did. Turks accusing Rojava that they are not respecting minority rights is so hilariously hypocritical.
----
Someone Better Than You
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.10.2019 - 05:08
njab
Профил је обрисан
Assad has come to the rescue
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.10.2019 - 06:49
Написао Zephyrusu, 16.10.2019 at 19:03

Написао JUGERS2, 16.10.2019 at 12:41

Yes, ask them, so that they can tell you that they did. Turks accusing Rojava that they are not respecting minority rights is so hilariously hypocritical.

But this is the reality
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.10.2019 - 08:15
Написао Zephyrusu, 13.10.2019 at 10:10

You could literally argue the same for kurds and usa, syrians and russia, hezbollah and iran, etc.
----
Naš cilj: bošnjačka država
naša deviza: vjerovati i boriti se
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.10.2019 - 08:16
Написао Guest, 17.10.2019 at 05:08

Assad has come to the rescue

SAA after Iraq's army is shittiest military formation in middle east. It's amazing how incompetent they are...
----
Naš cilj: bošnjačka država
naša deviza: vjerovati i boriti se
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.10.2019 - 00:05
No offense, but as usual, there is a lack of analysis of why there is such 'media' outrage over this. Why is there such unilateral condemnation from the radical left, centre left and center right? It really exposes how all of these political factions are under the thumb of zionists. This policy makes perfect sense. It reinforces stability. I'm stunned Trump claimed to be moving ahead with this (though reports I've read show that he's just bloviating on Twitter and not actually acting on it) because it only negatively affects Israeli expansionism. Turks can't permanently seize the land and they aren't going to commit genocide. Turks are dealing with what they consider to be an ethnic rebellion operating outside their sovereign territory.

The result of US removing forces will give Turks permission to move in. Kurds don't want this so who will they turn to? Assad.

Цитирај:
The Kurds' commander in chief explains why his forces are finally ready to partner with Assad and Putin

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/10/13/kurds-assad-syria-russia-putin-turkey-genocide/

Kurds will compromise and rejoin the Syrian state and officially ending whats left of the Syrian civil war. Syria will recover and grow in strength and the Iranian/Russian influence will have grown over this affair, preventing Israel from fully seizing the Golan Heights.

There will not be a genocide. There will be a compromise.

Look how far the 'media' is willing to lie to create hostility towards Trump to force him into continuing this disastrous foreign policy.

ABC, one of the largest media conglomerates in the US, fraudulently edited a Kentucky public gun show and claimed it was frontline footage of Turks massacring Kurds. They made the video grainy, edited out the crowds of people recording the event with their phones and created a bizzare outlandish backstory.

Here is Kurt Eichenwald, a notorious and vile NYT journo and hypocritical zionist used images of a 1983 Earthquake disaster and claimed it was photos of Turks genociding Kurds. During the media furore, he refused to delete his bullshit propaganda.

From small Marxist youtube platforms, to the NYT, to ABC; the insane onslaught of bullshit has been unending. Why do all these groups care? Why are the media, marxists and neocons agreeing on the same policy? Because Israel pulls the strings. These people don't care about Kurds, and even the Kurds who claim to be communists are fooling their western 'comrades' for support to enact their defacto ethno state dream. Kurds treat Syrians like dirt from the Syrians I have spoken to. The entire narrative is a big lie.

'Kurdistan' has been an Israeli project for decades, which would cause more chaos, more war and more turmoil to undermine legitimate Arab states to seize more territory and weaken their Persian enemies.

Why is Trump pissing off his benefactors? People in my politic - who oppose these wars for Israel - assume that Trump genuinely hates Al Qaeda and its ISIS spin offs. He's a New Yorker, and while he slavishly works for Israel's benefit, he draws a line on helping Islamist factions. He possibly also has a personal vendetta with Islamic factions that hit New York. By forcing Kurds to the table with Assad, the result would bring about stability and finish off these Islamist factions.

Despite all this, I still see little evidence of the US actually removing troops. I heard the number was a mere 50 troops. We shall see in the coming weeks.

Also, anyone who talks about 'muh allies' and other bullshit narratives, please shut the fuck up. Stop promoting bitch-made jingoism. You don't give a shit about Kurds and neither does anyone else. There are half a dozen ethnic conflicts going on around the world. Why do they not get press attention? Should the US intervene in blood wars there too? The American 'State' is an occupied government whose politicians and system is rigged to benefit a paltry few and a certain tribe. It doesn't have 'allies', it doesn't keep promises. It doesn't care about you, it's sole goal is to maintain the occupation of Americans, specifically its white population, from seeking its ethno-cultural independence and collective interest. Every western state is designed this way.

Fundamentally, the Middle East isn't our problem and any desired policies in the actual interests of the American people are better served using diplomacy purely for resource interests alone. Israel is certainly not an ally, and they are the only ones benefiting.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.10.2019 - 00:20
Написао Bella Ciao, 13.10.2019 at 11:16

None strange move ,America has shown many times that it's attidute is against the weak and pain people,This is not the first time who Americans have abandoned their ally. They have done also in Vietnam. because there are big speculative interests from them.
From the other side the mad dictator of Turkey wants to clear the area from the Kurds, which will result in the rebuilding of the ISIS ( maybe this is the real purpose?)
The funny here is YPG clear this area from ISIS and now the big powers is against Kurdish people.( betrayed people, from the powers who say that they act for peace hahaha).
No more innocent blood, children are not blame for nothing ..
Fuck those who support Turkey in this Action.
< FREEDOM TO KURDISH PEOPLE >

What a grug-brained take. Kurds played almost no part whatsoever in eliminating ISIS. The work was done by Syrians and Russians. Firing pot-shots at suicidal nutcases driving cars into roadblocks doesn't win a war. I've seen the images of the skinny effeminate bug men on HRT who went to Syria from the West. They're all posing with their 'ASSAULT RIFLE' BB-guns yelling 'ROJAVA FOREVER' and in reality, they just do the cooking and cleaning. Not a single mention of Israel, not a single mention of Israeli influence or who this war was for. Pathetic. You're not taking Constantinople back with this type of thinking.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.10.2019 - 00:41
Написао Tik-Tok, 22.10.2019 at 00:05

No offense, but as usual, there is a lack of analysis of why there is such 'media' outrage over this. Why is there such unilateral condemnation from the radical left, centre left and center right? It really exposes how all of these political factions are under the thumb of zionists. This policy makes perfect sense. It reinforces stability. I'm stunned Trump claimed to be moving ahead with this (though reports I've read show that he's just bloviating on Twitter and not actually acting on it) because it only negatively affects Israeli expansionism. Turks can't permanently seize the land and they aren't going to commit genocide. Turks are dealing with what they consider to be an ethnic rebellion operating outside their sovereign territory.

The result of US removing forces will give Turks permission to move in. Kurds don't want this so who will they turn to? Assad.

Цитирај:
The Kurds' commander in chief explains why his forces are finally ready to partner with Assad and Putin

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/10/13/kurds-assad-syria-russia-putin-turkey-genocide/

Kurds will compromise and rejoin the Syrian state and officially ending whats left of the Syrian civil war. Syria will recover and grow in strength and the Iranian/Russian influence will have grown over this affair, preventing Israel from fully seizing the Golan Heights.

There will not be a genocide. There will be a compromise.

Look how far the 'media' is willing to lie to create hostility towards Trump to force him into continuing this disastrous foreign policy.

ABC, one of the largest media conglomerates in the US, fraudulently edited a Kentucky public gun show and claimed it was frontline footage of Turks massacring Kurds. They made the video grainy, edited out the crowds of people recording the event with their phones and created a bizzare outlandish backstory.

Here is Kurt Eichenwald, a notorious and vile NYT journo and hypocritical zionist used images of a 1983 Earthquake disaster and claimed it was photos of Turks genociding Kurds. During the media furore, he refused to delete his bullshit propaganda.

From small Marxist youtube platforms, to the NYT, to ABC; the insane onslaught of bullshit has been unending. Why do all these groups care? Why are the media, marxists and neocons agreeing on the same policy? Because Israel pulls the strings. These people don't care about Kurds, and even the Kurds who claim to be communists are fooling their western 'comrades' for support to enact their defacto ethno state dream. Kurds treat Syrians like dirt from the Syrians I have spoken to. The entire narrative is a big lie.

'Kurdistan' has been an Israeli project for decades, which would cause more chaos, more war and more turmoil to undermine legitimate Arab states to seize more territory and weaken their Persian enemies.

Why is Trump pissing off his benefactors? People in my politic - who oppose these wars for Israel - assume that Trump genuinely hates Al Qaeda and its ISIS spin offs. He's a New Yorker, and while he slavishly works for Israel's benefit, he draws a line on helping Islamist factions. He possibly also has a personal vendetta with Islamic factions that hit New York. By forcing Kurds to the table with Assad, the result would bring about stability and finish off these Islamist factions.

Despite all this, I still see little evidence of the US actually removing troops. I heard the number was a mere 50 troops. We shall see in the coming weeks.

Also, anyone who talks about 'muh allies' and other bullshit narratives, please shut the fuck up. Stop promoting bitch-made jingoism. You don't give a shit about Kurds and neither does anyone else. There are half a dozen ethnic conflicts going on around the world. Why do they not get press attention? Should the US intervene in blood wars there too? The American 'State' is an occupied government whose politicians and system is rigged to benefit a paltry few and a certain tribe. It doesn't have 'allies', it doesn't keep promises. It doesn't care about you, it's sole goal is to maintain the occupation of Americans, specifically its white population, from seeking its ethno-cultural independence and collective interest. Every western state is designed this way.

Fundamentally, the Middle East isn't our problem and any desired policies in the actual interests of the American people are better served using diplomacy purely for resource interests alone. Israel is certainly not an ally, and they are the only ones benefiting.

I agree with you that there are conflicts all over the world and most of them are not covered by the media. But I disagree about what you said about Israel. Israel has no expansion plan. We have given up territories in exchange for peace, we are constantly slaughtered in the media as we defend ourselves, by the left and by the right. If the media were to act as you say in favor of Israel, how is it that there are a lot of trending reports against Israel while not nearly mentioning the terror of the Palestinians against the Israeli civilians? And the Kurds want a state not because Israel put it to their head for decades like you say, it's because Britain and other powers promised them a post-World War I and failed to fulfill their promise, which reminds me of Israel, but we didn't give up even though Britain gave up 70% of Palestine's mandate to the Arabs to have a state that is currently called Jordan.
And one more thing I disagree with is the saying "no more wars for Israel" Israel never used the United States for the US to do the fighting for it. Throughout Israel's existence we have defended ourselves and we will continue to defend ourselves without causing one American soldier to fight for us. We overwhelmingly disapprove of a defense alliance with the US, the same defense alliance Japan has with the US, which requires the US to join the war in case the country is attacked. The only time we didn't defend ourselves during a war was during the First Gulf War, when Saddam fired Scud missiles at Israel with the aim of destroying America's coalition with the Gulf states, because he knew they would retire if Israel joined the attack on Iraq, and the US asked Israel to contain and not attack Iraq.
All the US wars in the Middle East were and remain only for it's personal benefit. America has a great interest in the Middle East that's not at all related to Israel. But you're a known jews hater and facts don't interest you. You're looking for "facts" that fit your political positions.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.10.2019 - 03:43
Написао Bella Ciao, 22.10.2019 at 02:56
Where do you know what i want? I won't answer that,because it has nothing to do with the subject.
You may say they are cleaning and cooking, but I still see women fighting for their family and freedom and that is enough for me ...

>women
>fighting

I also see moms holding their dead children and crying, and I don't think they blame, for the interests of the great powers.

The emotion. The virtue. My argument on geo-politics is undone due to image of fictitious crying women with babes in arms.

You know something, my way of thinking does not allow me to agree with all these, it is somewhat unequal to fight, fully equipped soldiers, against civilians.

There are no Turkish soldiers 'fighting women' and murdering children.

Do you want to see how the mass manipulators work? This image was posted by zionists and promoted by media. It went viral. Here was the caption before facebook deleted it for posting fake news:

""Tell these Kurdish kids it's fake news. Tell them trump is god. Tell them you're 'pro-life.' What else would you tell them?"

This is not a Kurdish child. The child is a Palestinian girl crying after her home was demolished. The nerve of these people never ceases to amaze me. Zionists demolish a Palestinian home, and then use the child's response as atrocity propaganda which they project onto Turkey, and claim that this child is a Kurdish victim of Turkish aggression. I cannot fathom the depths of evil required to callously do this.

Yesterday, there were allegations Turkey is using white phosphorus on Kurds. Others claim napalm. Local hospital claims 20 are injured from 'burns' due to Turkish bombardment. Is this real? I don't know and I don't trust them. I do not trust the news. They could just be standard burns from bombardment. No different from the thousands of bombardments carried out by America, Russia, Israel and Syria over the past 7 years. Let's say it is real, it's 20 people. 20 injured people in a warzone. There are dozens of major warzones worldwide, probably more. Why is this more important? Why should we be involved?

If white phosphorus is so bad, why hasn't Israel paid for its war crimes of using such chemical weapons on Palestinians a decade ago?

Is it horrid that great powers play with the lives of many? Yes. Welcome to the last 5000 years, m8. It isn't going to change, and I would prefer not to be involved in it. Only Israel benefits from this.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.10.2019 - 04:50
Mfw I actually upvoted a Tik-Tok post..

----

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.10.2019 - 08:11
Написао Waffel, 22.10.2019 at 04:50

This is not surprising, even though you tend to be leftist, when it comes to Jews most of the time you are anti and so you currently have something in common with tik tok.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.10.2019 - 13:46
Написао Abraham, 22.10.2019 at 00:41
I agree with you that there are conflicts all over the world and most of them are not covered by the media. But I disagree about what you said about Israel. Israel has no expansion plan.

You are out of your depth.

Цитирај:
"A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction"."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

Oy vey, we're just harmless people with no power or interests. We have no long term goals at all. Why would you assume this of us?

Цитирај:
Certain parts of the policies set forth in the paper were rejected by Netanyahu.

Policies which included breaking off economic support. The expansionist part he was wholly in support of.

Цитирај:
"Former United States Assistant Secretary of Defense Richard Perle was the "Study Group Leader," but the final report included ideas from Douglas Feith, James Colbert, Charles Fairbanks, Jr., Jonathan Torop, David Wurmser, Meyrav Wurmser, and IASPS president Robert Loewenberg."

It's like a Bar Mitzvah in DC.

Цитирај:
Rather than pursuing a "comprehensive peace" with the entire Arab world, Israel should work jointly with Jordan and Turkey to "contain, destabilize, and roll-back" those entities that are threats to all three.

Цитирај:
Changing relations with the United States stressing self-reliance and strategic cooperation.

Translation: We'll take your money from the state run by the politicians we have in our pocket, we'll gleefully have your goyish soldiers fight our wars for us, but don't you dare tell us what to do.

Цитирај:
Israel can shape its strategic environment, in cooperation with Turkey and Jordan, by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq—an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right—as a means of foiling Syria's regional ambitions.

The original plan was to reinstate monarchy in Iraq, but Netanyahu and others disagreed on this. So they just killed Saddam instead.

Цитирај:
"Brian Whitaker reported in a September 2002 article [5] published in The Guardian that "With several of the Clean Break paper's authors now holding key positions in Washington, the plan for Israel to transcend its foes by reshaping the Middle East looks a good deal more achievable today than it did in 1996. Americans may even be persuaded to give up their lives to achieve it."

Цитирај:
"Douglas Feith and Richard Perle advised Netanyahu, who was prime minister in 1996, to make "a clean break" from the Oslo accords with the Palestinians. They also argued that Israeli security would be served best by regime change in surrounding countries. Despite the current mess in Iraq, this is still a commonplace in Washington. In Paul Wolfowitz's words, "The road to peace in the Middle East goes through Baghdad."

Цитирај:
In 2006, Sidney Blumenthal noted the paper's relevance to potential Israeli bombing of Syria and Iran, writing that "In order to try to understand the neoconservative road map, senior national security professionals have begun circulating among themselves" the Clean Break "neocon manifesto."

Цитирај:
Netanyahu seems to be the main mover in America's official adoption of the 1996 white paper A Clean Break, authored by him and American fellow neocons, which aimed to aggressively remake the strategic environments of Iraq, Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, and Iran. As they say in boxing circles, three down, two to go.

Цитирај:
But what Perle means by "helping the peace process" is not resolving the conflict by bringing about a viable, sovereign Palestinian state but rather, as underscored in A Clean Break, "transcending the Arab-Israeli conflict" altogether by forcing the Arabs to accept most, if not all, of Israel's territorial conquests and its nuclear hegemony in the region.

You're wrong. Utterly wrong. All of this was for the benefit of Israel. None of it benefits the US or Europe. It harms our interests. If this were over oil, it's very easy to force Arab nations to compromise on oil sales. Even the pipeline proposed by Iran through Iraq and Syria would not have challenged the Petrodollar, but it would challenge Israels pipelines. The Arab world generally hates America and Britain because of their uncompromising support for Israel, which we gain nothing from. There are dozens of Arab nations with lucrative resources and intelligence that is far more useful. US intelligence and even the CIA admit that Israeli intelligence is shit, likely because they have no intention of truly sharing and feed us scraps.

The last 20 years of foreign policy in the Middle East makes no sense unless it is for the benefit of Israel.

We have given up territories in exchange for peace

And yet the Golan Heights, which is Syrian sovereign territory, remains in Israeli hands, and Israel seeks to settle it, mine it and get oil from it. Settlements expand every year, encroaching more Palestinian territory. Israel didn't keep the previous territories because they simply couldn't hold them at the time. Israel couldn't even maintain an occupation of Lebanon a decade ago. Today, Hezbollah are better trained and equipped than ever before. Lebanese occupation would be impossible to maintain.

we are constantly slaughtered in the media as we defend ourselves, by the left and by the right.

Israeli soldiers straight up murder people who protest over their houses being demolished and the constant settlements. Media does not attack Israel, it barely gets mentioned. Israel is only mentioned when they take actions so insane, that the entire world condemns it.

If the media were to act as you say in favor of Israel, how is it that there are a lot of trending reports against Israel while not nearly mentioning the terror of the Palestinians against the Israeli civilians?

Media barely talks about Israel, and politicians consistently fawn over Israel. Most of the media runs interference for Israel and pushes the same line on foreign policy. Very few attack these policies. Politicians, especially Jewish ones, consistently repeat the line that 'THIS UNDERMINES ISRAEL' whenever Trump says he will put out troops from the Middle East.

And the Kurds want a state not because Israel put it to their head for decades like you say, it's because Britain and other powers promised them a post-World War I and failed to fulfill their promise,

Likely because setting up another ethno state in the Middle East isn't the easiest task to complete, especially after the rise of Turkish nationalism.

which reminds me of Israel, but we didn't give up even though Britain gave up 70% of Palestine's mandate to the Arabs to have a state that is currently called Jordan.

And how did Israel take it? Through terrorism... against the British. Most Israeli leaders have taken part in terror attacks which killed British people.

And one more thing I disagree with is the saying "no more wars for Israel" Israel never used the United States for the US to do the fighting for it. Throughout Israel's existence we have defended ourselves and we will continue to defend ourselves without causing one American soldier to fight for us.

Americans and Brits have been dying for your 'Clean Break' policy for decades. Read the above tests clearly showing this was a Zionist policy designed by Jewish American and Israeli politicians.
>Americans may even be persuaded to give up their lives to achieve it

We overwhelmingly disapprove of a defense alliance with the US, the same defense alliance Japan has with the US, which requires the US to join the war in case the country is attacked.

No, they don't. The Clean Break memo openly shows the Zionist forces behind US foreign policy.

The only time we didn't defend ourselves during a war was during the First Gulf War, when Saddam fired Scud missiles at Israel with the aim of destroying America's coalition with the Gulf states, because he knew they would retire if Israel joined the attack on Iraq, and the US asked Israel to contain and not attack Iraq.

Because, again, if Israel intervened, the entire coalition with arab support would fall apart. Because they hate Israel and what it does. So why should we keep supporting you if it hurts our interests with them?

All the US wars in the Middle East were and remain only for it's personal benefit. America has a great interest in the Middle East that's not at all related to Israel. But you're a known jews hater and facts don't interest you. You're looking for "facts" that fit your political positions.

I've already explained why this theory is bogus. Iran would make an excellent ally. They're resourceful, smart and unlike Saudi Arabia, they have an actual state and people. They build things and they have survived decades of sanctions and wars against them. I'd rather have Persians as an ally than Israel. Persians tend to keep to themselves. They aren't deeply embedded in my government and don't have malicious intentions for my people.

None of our policies make sense unless it is for the benefit of Israel.

Also:
But you're a known jews hater and facts don't interest you

I was a good goy once too. Every single one of your holiday's is a celebration of genocide of goyish tribes. 'Hanukkah' itself is a celebration of a Judaic genocide on Hellenist peoples by the 'Macabees'. Your religious texts speak of your enemy 'Rome'. Your brethren use slurs which date back thousands of years which describe Greek-ethnic enemies like the 'Philistines'. The word 'goy' itself is described as 'cattle' in the Talmud. Your texts speak of this abhorrent hatred of 'Hellenism' and even today, such slurs are used for us. While my resentment based on actions take by your brethren is only a few years old, your people's hatred of Europe dates back thousands of years.

The constant blood libel projected onto Europeans in ficticous pograms and a refusal to self-reflect on why such actions did or didn't occur, over THOUSANDS of years, shows you have little intention of diplomacy or compromise. And while the evidence of Zionist consolidation of our institutions is insurmountable, you play the innocent lamb who could do no wrong and has no ill will. This fundamental hypocrisy, dishonest and malice is at the heart of this.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.10.2019 - 16:55
Написао Tik-Tok, 22.10.2019 at 13:46

I was a good goy once too. Every single one of your holiday's is a celebration of genocide of goyish tribes. 'Hanukkah' itself is a celebration of a Judaic genocide on Hellenist peoples by the 'Macabees'. Your religious texts speak of your enemy 'Rome'. Your brethren use slurs which date back thousands of years which describe Greek-ethnic enemies like the 'Philistines'. The word 'goy' itself is described as 'cattle' in the Talmud. Your texts speak of this abhorrent hatred of 'Hellenism' and even today, such slurs are used for us. While my resentment based on actions take by your brethren is only a few years old, your people's hatred of Europe dates back thousands of years.

The constant blood libel projected onto Europeans in ficticous pograms and a refusal to self-reflect on why such actions did or didn't occur, over THOUSANDS of years, shows you have little intention of diplomacy or compromise. And while the evidence of Zionist consolidation of our institutions is insurmountable, you play the innocent lamb who could do no wrong and has no ill will. This fundamental hypocrisy, dishonest and malice is at the heart of this.

How Tik-Tok see Israel:

----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.10.2019 - 17:19
Написао Abraham, 22.10.2019 at 08:11

This is not surprising, even though you tend to be leftist, when it comes to Jews most of the time you are anti and so you currently have something in common with tik tok.

Lets set one thing straight, I was going to put up ''except for the jew-parts'' (because its a bit to extreme for me) because I knew either you or whatever the name of that other dude from Israel would come crying, but couldn't be bothered... The reason I agree with Tiktok ,because he is 100% right about the media and its brainwashing activities

Now I see you take every opportunity to slander ....
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.10.2019 - 02:21
Написао Waffel, 22.10.2019 at 17:19

Написао Abraham, 22.10.2019 at 08:11

Lets set one thing straight, I was going to put up ''except for the jew-parts'' (because its a bit to extreme for me) because I knew either you or whatever the name of that other dude from Israel would come crying, but couldn't be bothered... The reason I agree with Tiktok ,because he is 100% right about the media and its brainwashing activities

Now I see you take every opportunity to slander ....

A ridiculous excuse. I don't slander you at every opportunity I ignore your delusional claims most of the time.
You say I'm crying but I define you as anti-Semitic because the things you've said for years about Jews and Israel fit exactly this claim
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине